Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:14 pm
I'm glad you like it. I haven't made it for a while, but it sounded good today.

*watches her get dishes out and feed the animals* I had dishes out for them already. I hadn't gotten a chance to serve anybody yet.

*curves his head back to look under his belly at Thistle* It is only a storm. Do not be afraid. *walks over to his dish and starts eating*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:18 pm
"Oh. Well, I guess I didn't see them. They have food now, though."

She smiled to him, got some casserole herself, and began eating.

Thistle squeaked frantically when Velcore moved and quickly huddled under him again when he placed himself by his bowl.

Amy wasn't worried about Thistle. She was safe and needed to learn to overcome her fears. Plus, Velcore was here to help her.

After dinner and after the most amazing key lime pie she had ever had, Amy was sprawled out on the living room couch, sated.

"Yummmmy...."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:23 pm
*after putting the dishes in the sink and the leftover pie in the fridge, Karrie brought the candle into the living room to join Amy* I'm glad you enjoyed dinner. I just hope the power isn't out too long... The fridge is full and I'd hate for all that food to go bad. *sets the candle on the table* As long as it's back on by morning, it should be fine.

*awkwardly walks to his room with Thistle trying to stay under him the whole way*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:28 pm
Amy laughed softly and pulled Karrie down on top of her after he put the candle on the table. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you for doing that Karrie. You know, it's too bad you don't have a wind generator. I could make the wind go through it and give you power, then."

She leaned up and kissed him slowly.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:30 pm
Hmmm... I'll have to think about that then. *kisses her, his hands slowly moving over her body*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:33 pm
She sighed softly and mumbled, "Don't think too hard."

She moved her hands under his shirt and started to run her hands up and down his bare back. She also lightly bit his bottom lip and then kissed it quickly afterward.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:41 pm
Mmmm... *slides his hands under her shirt as well, starting to trail kisses down from her lips to her neck*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:45 pm
Amy gasped as Karrie moved his hands under her shirt. She dug her fingers into his back slightly and moved her leg slowly against one of Karrie's.

"I have an outfit... I planned on that first night in the hotel... for our first time."

She focused and transfigured her current outfit into what she had planned in the hotel.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:49 pm
*leans up a little bit to look at her outfit and smiles widely* I like that. *kisses her deeply, rubbing her back as he does*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:52 pm
Amy blushed and inwardly did a happy dance. She had picked a good outfit! She had been so nervous since she had never tried to make one like this before.

She moaned softly when Karrie kissed her deeply. When she pulled back to smile at him, though, she caught a glimpse of Thistle looking at her and Karrie curiously from under Velcore.

Amy laughed awkwardly and looked back up at Karrie. "Maybe we should take this into the bedroom. And... hopefully not stop this time."

She smiled shyly up at him.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:57 pm
*looks up and sees the animals looking at them* sweatdrop I agree with that. Both parts. wink *stands up, offering a hand to Amy so she can get up as well. He carries the candle to the bedroom with them, closing the door tightly behind them. A few moments later, the candle is blown out*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:13 pm
Amy walked into Karrie's kitchen with a large smile on her face and just a slightly slower pace to her walk. Since both she and Karrie had nothing to do that day, they had spent the majority of the day... well, staying in bed, in a manner of speaking.

She was now fixing some chicken to put in a salad. She and Karrie hadn't eaten much today, though they had made sure that the animals were fed.

As she started cooking the chicken breasts on the stove, she turned on the radio in the kitchen and found a station that played rock oldies like The Bangles and Joan Jett. It was good music to cook to.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:13 am
Ummm... I hate to interrupt a precious moment here. *averts her eyes politely*

Are people really complaining about wondering where people live? Bandy sleeps in an exam room in the Cabana bar. She's sort of homeless I guess. Sad times.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:47 pm
{{isn't it awesome how time can pause and continue in the same spot, hours and days later?! xd Hopefully this retroposting won't be an ongoing thing.....hopefully. sweatdrop }}

-by the time he'd made it to the office, the rain had let up considerably was only drizzling, very lightly, when he pulled up in his parking space. Immediately he got out, went to his bike, kicked the kickstand up and rolled his bike to the back of the office building where he kept a portable one car carport/shed, storing his bike there. Grabbing some supplies, he wiped his bike down and cleaned her up, rubbing two coats of protectant in before covering her up with the custom made cover. Satisfied, he puts the supplies back and walks to the front, unlocking and walking inside the office. Heading straight for his office/room, he finds his duffel and starts to stuff his clothes in it, hoping he could fit at least a weeks worth of clothing inside. Packed, he starts out of his room then pauses, turning and walking over to his desk. Flicking his mouse, his computer wakes up and he sees all the alerts and messages he'd accumalated. Dropping the duffel next to his chair, he sits down and his eyes flicker across a note. Just as he was about to disregard it, Icys name caught his eye and he picked it up, reading it. With no date on it, he didn't know if it was recent or old and from the sound of it, it didn't sound like a happy conversation to be had.

Sighing, he knew he better find her and find her quick to get it over with, whatever it was. Sticking the note in his pocket, he quickly scrolls through the alerts, finding dames name rather quickly. He read the warrant, the charges, the arresting officers, the judge who precided, and her next court date. For the first time since she told him about her ordeal, the seriousness of her arrest and charges hit him. He remembered her saying that she and her lawyer weren't able to get their schedules right and her date was pressing near. All he could think of was her deciding to run, and even worse, him being the one contracted to find her. There was no way in hell he could do that, but he also knew that he couldn't sit by and not say anything about her whereabouts if he indeed knew. Not only would that cost him his license, the boys and Icy would lose their jobs, and probably their licenses as well if they were even suspected of cohersion. Holding his head, he he closes his eyes and wonders how she was going to beat accessory to murder. With L no where to be found, due to his help, plus he doubt even if she wasn't captured she wouldn't give dame the time of day, no other witnesses to back dames claim up, and basically no case built b/c she's yet to talk with her lawyer, who knows how long the judge would put her away? She didn't deserve that, she was better than that. He didn't know what, but there had to be something he could do, that wouldn't jeopardize him or her in any way. And if it all came down to it, so be it.....

After making some phone calls and putting the boys to work on their ever growing alert box, he grabs his bag and walks out his office, locking up behind him. In his car, he makes his way back to JD, dame, her situation and their relationship on his mind-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:28 pm
{{Aww! sad Bandaidd is homeless? Maybe she can become Amy's housemate! biggrin }}

{{And I know what you mean, Icy. It's so hard to get on in the daytime, though and do anything then. And most characters definitely aren't night creatures. wink lol. This is the only RP I'm in where we RP in real-time. All the others I'm in are just like stories with their own time schedule. That can be bad sometimes, though, b/c then you can spend pages and pages one one day.}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games