Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:21 pm
"hmm im sorry but i cant speak that variation of the dragon language but i know some one who can my father can speak it
and i am sure i could try this spell i found in my family spell book((ooc the same book that is being used on the hogwarts grounds))
it has a spell that allows family to comunicate in each others mind
and then theres a 2nd spell that has a way of transfering all the knowledge from one to another so if i got my father's permission i would be able to gain all the skills he has
but theres one side affect it will age the person giving up there knowledge equal to the same as aging a muggle to the age of 100 years and that is not good
but its for the betterment of dragon kind and im sure my father wouldnt mind but still i need his promission"
james explains sadly

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:50 pm
Well, don't feel too badly if he doesn't want to risk anything. My father should be able to figure this out. He is just taking a bit because she is only the second dragon in 27 years that has ever resisted communication with him, me, or any other dragons, as well as eating habits, but those could be due to stress.
I shall write my father and let him know of what all you have said, and I will check to see if anymore has opened up on her case. But besides that you are still welcome to come and meet all of the other dragons if you wish.

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:34 pm
i will probally come and visit for a bit
hope your dragon gets better
and are you sure that you dont mind having me and my father work on the dragon he was swon to protect that kind of dragon under a very ancient form of magic its one of the 3 magics that created all other magics
its called pact magic you make a deal and that deal is sealed to you till the day you die
also its very similar to the unbreakable vow
wait have you learned about that yet??
if not you will learn about it in DADA class i think i learned it in my 2n year here

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:05 pm
Actually, I'm quite sure my father would enjoy your father's company this summer. His fellow dragon associates aren't very friendly. He would like someone to talk to about his interests besides just me. Your mother could come too, so she isn't at home by herself...that is if she would be. I really don't know much about your family life.
No I haven't learned it yet, but I'm sure I will. I would like to have a friend over for summer anyway...but won't i be a far journey for you all to travel? From here to our summerhouse in Maisons-Laffitte, France...it has a population of 21,856, gving us plenty of space for our dragon nursery...

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:17 pm
"Hi guys. What are you doing this summer? I'm going to France to study abroad and visit some people for a month," Katie says.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:31 pm
Hey Katie! You are going to France too? I just invited James to come visit and help with the dragons while I am in Frane for the summer. Would you like to come visit too? See a baby dragon first-hand? You could stay with me for a bit if you want to come...
*Summer says as she grabs another handful of rasberries.*

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:02 pm
"well summer i have one question would your dragon place have some deep forests near by?
if so we could be there a lot faster
and my mother has been off on her own for quite a while now
cause all elves tend to go off on their own for long periods of time with out even telling any one where they are ging we have what is known as wanderlust we must travel and do thing sfor our self and if we dont travel and do different things we become very uncomfortable and tend to have some kind of anxiety attack"
*tunrs to katie*
"really that means we all will be in france for some time i wonder if thats a coincidence or just fate/luck "
*eats random stuff off m plate*
*turns to summer*
"my father would love to but im not sure he will be able to be there for more than a few days cause he is on the council of mages and that causes him to have lots of work to do he is a blue mage"

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:53 pm
Nicole Elf pushes open the door to the Great Hall and sighs, staring at all the students sitting inside, eating, and having a good time with friends. Soon there'll be no students to visit Nicole Elf. She will be even more alone. She really liked the company from the students who come to visit her in the kitchens and thinks of how she will miss them.
Realizing she is standing in the doorway to the Great Hall, blocking the door, she walks inside, pulling her little cart behind her, that she always takes to collect dirty dishes. She walks over to the farthest tables to the left, and starts collecting dishes, eventually making her way across the hall.  

Music_Luver5291

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:38 pm
"Ooh! That could be cool. I've never studied dragons. I'll have to ask my parents. They'll probably let me," Katie says.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:24 am
time skip
lunch time
*james walks in and sits at the Slytherin table *
*puts a sand which and some chipps with a glass of pumkin juice on my palte*
*starts to eat*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:26 am
...it's the end of term!  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:27 am
Exciting no?  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:32 am
Pardon my dust...  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:40 am
...Just setting up for the feast ^_^  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:41 am
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games