Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:47 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Sou ka....." Ryu said quietly, simply.

He tried to view this in a logical manner. Benjamin was drunk, he was lonely and had confessed intimate feelings to him....
Gaijin was young....he was inexperienced....there were lots of reasons for him reacting like this.
The question was....how to deal?

"Benjamin..." Ryu said, voice full of uncertainty. He didn't want to hurt the boy...he had just met him....but that was the thing...he had just met him!
And....there was Naoko.
He wouldn't ever betray Naoko, as long as they were, to his knowledge, together.

"I'm flattered, Gai-kun....but I love someone. His name is Oumori Naoko...and I wouldn't give him up for anything. Please...don't think it's because I don't find you attractive or anything...I do...but I also just met you. Things don't work that way. I'm sorry if I upset you in any way, but I can't just betray everything important to me. One day, you'll have that sort of connection too. Don't try to rush it, though. When it happens, it will be so very special, if you just let it take it's time..."

It rather pained him, having to say such things to such a sweet young man...but what was he to do? He wouldn't just pass on to someone else because of one little fight...but he couldn't keep himself from feeling tempted, either. It was very difficult...but something he could manage. It was just a part of life, one of those things he would have to deal with.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:13 am
User Image█████████▐▐▐▌▌▌

Benjaminx Doitzel Kaiser III

Gaijin

D a y sxg oxp a s txl i k exc l o u d sxi n t h e xs k y...

The music changed, slowed down and became less jumbled, the emotions smoothing out to a soothing lullaby. Gaijin felt better now that all that was out of the way. "Alright... I understand.... Oumori Naoko..." The name rolled around in his mind for minute. "I hope that one day I make that very special connection... maybe I already have and just don't know it...."

The music he played was soft and tender, swimming slowly through the room. He thought about how he had changed moods so suddenly, wondering if there was something wrong with him. He pushed the thoughts aside, knowing they'd cause more problems. "I'm sorry I put you in a weird position... still... don't think I've given up..."

.. B u t xm o m e n t s xw i t h y o uxl a s t xf o r e v e r..

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:24 am

User Image

"I hope you make that connection, too. You're going to be ok, Ben-kun."

What was this kid saying, though? That...he wasn't going to give up? Had he become fixated on him like that, and so quickly? Surely not...
Right?

Frankly, Ryu didn't want to think about it. That was just...a bit much to handle.

"You're fine, Gai-kun. Don't feel bad. Nothing is weird. Look.....get some sleep. When we get up in the morning, everything will be ok again. We'll go on like normal." the violinist said, yawning himself, hoping things would just...calm down a bit. He needed to sleep...and he needed things to be ok. Though....part of him needed this young musician to be ok as well.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:40 am

Gaijin

Gaijin smiled, setting his bass down at the foot of the bed before laying in the bed. "Sure... don't be surprised if I am not here when you wake up... I am an early raiser...." He yawned softly and turned on his side facing away from Ryu. He had a strong connection to this guy, but he had no clue what kind it was... He mulled it over a bit as he began to drift off to sleep. He came to the conclusion that he was an idiot just before his eyes shut for the last time that night.

[[OCC: Last post for now, gonna go to sleep in RL. G'night.]]  

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:50 am

User Image

"As long...as long as you're sobered up and safe, fine by me." Ryu managed to whisper. He was so tired now...it had been a long day and night, and his head hurt where the metal plate had been implanted.

Gaijin seemed to drift off to sleep, and Ryu, worn out as he was, quickly followed suit, passing out, pulling the young bassist close to him as he passed out, holding him in his sleep, as though it were part of his protective nature.
The night would go on uninterrupted from that point on, everything else completely oblivious to Ryu as he slept soundly, the young American in his arms the whole night through.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:18 am
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Mine...mine...you're mine...such pretties for me.

Izo smirked and pulled his head back leaving his fingers on Naoko's throat looking at him for a good long moment. "Easy on the eyes eh? You amused me, Naoko. Even your attempt at a threat amuses me...yes, that does indeed." The man laughed gruffly as his thumb wandered over Naoko's adam's apple.

"Mm...true true an old man like me wouldn't be appealing to a squirt like yourself. But you came here looking for solutions...for particular problems...Problems that would even spoil that perfect pretty partner's view of you. You think he's going to forgive you if he ever learns about Chiyou? You think your brother would ever understand if he knew?" his smile ruthless as he gazed back at the younger man. No he didn't like to be threatened even if it amused him. But he knew he had every card to play in his hand and under the table. While Naoko...might have only one.

"You've already tarnished all that...they just don't know it yet. But you're also a time bomb, Naoko. While some men are brilliant for the part you wish to play, you've not even gotten to the understudy's role yet. You're still in auditions. So...yeah...I'm going to take what I want...take it right out of you. One step at a time...." He said mercilessly as he squeezed just a little right at Naoko's throat. Not enough to truly hurt him but Naoko could feel the pressure.

"Jeri...Nuro, take him to the room. I want the package unwrapped. Then let me know when everything's ready." He said as two burly men from behind the curtains came out of hiding. They walked right up and grabbed Naoko on either side of his arm and hauled him off to another room.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:30 am

Gaijin

Gaijin awoke as usual at 6am exactly, his eyes peeling opens slowly to be greeted by a dull, persistent throbbing pain pressing into his temples. He grimaced as he realized that despite saying he was in love with another, Ryu clung to him even until the early mourning. He shook off the thoughts and gently slipped out of the violinist's arms slow as not to wake him.

He stared at Ryu as he lay there sleeping, thinking about the way he had felt then. He was drunk, he knew that, but why was he still feeling like there was a string attached to his heart pulling him towards the sleeping man?

Gathering up his clothes, he redressed himself and then slung his bass over his shoulder. He stood for a moment, just staring at the sleeping form of the violinist, wondering what the future might hold.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:11 pm

User Image

Ryu shifted on the bed, a smile on his face.
He was lying there, holding Naoko, in his dream. Naoko was laughing and smiling...things were happy and peaceful....
Except...Naoko was holding a bass guitar...
And...Naoko wasn't Naoko anymore.

Eyes flying open, Ryu sat bolt upright in the bed, gasping as if he had just imagined himself falling.
Where was he? This wasn't his bed? Where was Naoko!
For a moment, the violinist was absolutely frantic, completely unsure of his surroundings...but then he remembered. The vase thrown at his head, the angry words, the tears....singing...the rooftop...Gaijin.

Gaijin.

Looking up, his scarlet eyes took in the form of the pink-haired bassist, fully dressed with instrument strapped on, ready to go.

"Ah, kami-sama...sorry. Weird dream. Wow...it's early. Um...yeah...I guess you've gotta go, huh?" he said sleepily, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.
His clothes were rather wrinkled now. He hadn't bothered taking off even his socks when he laid down last night. He'd need to get home, eat, get showered, get dressed, and then get to work. He had an appointment with Izo later, so he couldn't miss that. Luckily, he still had a long time until then, as early as it was.

Rising from the plush mattress, Ryuukaze stretched and yawned, walking over to the window and parting the curtains, gazing out at the sunrise.

"I hope you slept ok. Sorry again about last night. It was really good to meet you, though." he smiled, looking over his shoulder at the young man.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:36 pm

Gaijin

Days xgo xpast xlike xclouds xin the xsky...

He watched the violinist get up and just stared for a moment. Only when he looked over his shoulder at Gaijin did the bass player speak. "I don't have to go.... I am supposed to be in my room to meet the person who will be my manager, but that will be much later today" His fingers played across the guitar strings on his back. "Um... Would you consider coming shopping with me? I need some new clothes and I don't really know my way around yet so..."

He was a bit shocked at himself that he actually asked him that. If he had been back home he wouldn't even think of it, but here he was asking this guy to go out with him. 'Go out' probably isn't the right term, but that was what it was. "I-I-I understand if y-you don't want to, I can take care of myself if you don't... Just... thought I'd ask..."

..But xmoments xwith you xlast xforever..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:52 pm

User Image

Ohhhhhh......s**t.

Well...he hadn't even had his morning coffee yet, nor had he showered...or done much of anything, besides blink at everything lazily, really, but he couldn't bring himself to turn the kid down.

"Um....well, ok. I have to be at work no later than ten, though. That gives us four hours to do everything, including eat and me get a shower. I really gotta get a shower. And eat. Did I mention it's really, really early? I'm not even sure what stores will be open before at least 7:30. Hoo...." he sighed, eyebrows raised as he thought things through, trying to figure what was what. He really wanted to give Naoko a call or something...but he was sure his sweetheart was asleep.

Picking up his phone, the violinist went to check and see if there were any messages or missed calls...but his phone was dead. Great. He hadn't charged it before he left. It would have to wait, then.

"Alright....let me hop in the shower, then, and we'll head out. Grab a quick bite somewhere, find you what you need, and then go about our day, ne? Easy enough." Ryu grinned, walking past Benjamin and into the bathroom, giving the young man a pat on the shoulder as he brushed by.

In the bathroom, Ryu turned on the water, undressed, and sighed, leaning his head against the wall.
It had only been a night, but he missed Naoko so terribly it hurt.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Gaijin

Gaijin smiled, a subtle and sweet expression, as Ryu passed by. Inside his head, though, he was ecstatic and thanking the fates for this chance. He waited for his friend to go into the bathroom before glancing at the screen of the phone. No missed calls... He thought, getting a bad feeling deep inside his heart.

He stepped back and headed towards the chair he had sat in last night. The sight of the sake glass made him remember how badly his head was pounding at that moment. He was forced to sit, rubbing the sides if his head with his fingers. "Ungh... sake isn't for me..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:43 pm

User Image

Showered and dressed in his old clothes, Ryu looked himself over in the mirror.
The steam from the shower had taken the wrinkles out of his shirt and pants for the most part, and they weren't particularly dirty, so he could get by with this for the day if he didn't make it by his place later.''

Walking out of the bathroom, Ryu gathered up the few things he had and motioned toward the door.
"All set?" he asked, heading out, Benjamin following close behind.

Taking the elevator down, the violinist checked out and paid for his room, and the sake.

"Hungry?" he questioned the bassist as he led the kid out to his car. "I know I sure am."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:12 pm

Gaijin

Following Ryu down to the lobby, Gaijin seemed distracted by his own thoughts. "Wha..? Oh... Yeah I am a bit hungry..." He was thinking about last night, about how he had awoke to being held that way by Ryu even after telling him not to. Why would he do that if he didn't have some feelings me? Why? He shoved the thoughts to the back of his mind, he was being rude. "So... what are you hungry for...? Anything specific?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:54 pm

User Image

"Makes no difference to me. Food is food...at least this early." the violinist said offhandedly, adjusting the rear view mirror and buckling his seat belt before starting the engine and pulling out of the parking lot.

Driving just a little way into the busier part of downtown, the first thing Ryuukaze did was pull into a little restaurant...a sort of deli/bakery/cafe that served wonderful food and had a cute pink theme.

"I want a croissant!" he giggled, seeming a little more himself in his excitement to get some food. Hopping out of the car, he dashed to the door and held it open for his new friend, following the bassist in and immediately ordering a bacon, egg, and cheese croissant with hollandaise sauce and a side of strawberries with a hot Earl Gray tea to drink.

Rocking back and forth on his heels, Ryuukaze eagerly awaited his food as Gaijin placed his order.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:10 pm

Gaijin

Gaijin ordered two bacon, egg, and cheese croissants without cheese, a parfait, and a soda. He slipped his guitar into his lap where it felt more comfortable. He never seemed to part with the instrument. He plucked the strings slowly as he sat waiting for their food. He stopped when the waiter returned, quickly drinking half his soda in one go.

"Hey...You said you had a weird dream... What was it about?" He asked out of the blue.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games