Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:21 pm
Not really Leko((I got to go now)) ::places his fingers together and starts chanting as the rest of the bar is fix as he sits down and lays his head down as sweat drops from his forhead::  
lady leko-chan rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 3, 1, 1 Total: 12 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:23 pm
awww poor little fox - no need to fix everything it gets done in time.
take care kay>?

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:29 pm
ok Leko talk to you later ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:24 pm
*Walks in though the big gap that was formerly the front door.*

Wow.. maybe I over board on the the chaos...

* A piece of patchwork falls from the roof *

Yup too much hot sauce twisted  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:58 pm
*sees the hole in the wall where the front door should be* hmm? Did Maune redecorate again?

*walks in cautiously and sees the bar completely disheveled. He walks back out and checks the sign out front and then comes in again* ... this is the MW bar alright... or at least supposed to be. Did "kill this thread" get moved here without notice or something?

*carefully makes his way to where he remembered the espresso machine being. Tossing around rubble and debris to make sure it's still intact* Psyzapp is going to be pissed if the espresso machine got trashed..... ah! *catches a slight glint under the rubble and digs faster* Thank goodness, it's still here.

*struggles a little to prop it back up, but eventually gets it set up. He then reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a clean handkerchief and starts wiping off the surface* Hopefully it still works....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:21 pm
*walks in to what used to be the front door* Holy hell, what happened in here today? *goes & makes herself a vodka & cranberry juice* Boys & their toys.....*sigh* Hm, could put in a skylight, since there's a gaping hole in the ceiling now....*sits down in her favorite chair, sipping her drink & pondering the possibilities of a remodel of MW*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:34 pm
*turns his head slightly to recognize Katana's presence then returns his gaze to the espresso machine*

Skylight? I thought you hooligans liked it dark in here.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:36 pm
*comes in with band of singing midgets and cleans and redecorates the place with a huge happy skylight, sparkling cut glass entryway, disco ball, rainbow colored strobe lights, rainbow paint, Rainbow Brite doll furniture and plushies and Care Bears doing the infamous STARE before putting on Rainbow Brite theme music at a pleasingly soft volume*

There! Won't all my friends here be surprised! *does a happy dance*  

bandaidd
Crew

HavenneShadow

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:39 pm
*peeks in*

EEEEK!

*scampers off*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:42 pm
..... *looks around at the redecorating job and stands there for a moment, at a loss of what to say*

....I'm not sure the MW gang is much into rainbows, band. *fiddles with the espresso machine and tries to get a steamer out of it*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:48 pm
*walks in and stops dead in her tracks*

eek eek stressed gonk cry evil evil evil evil

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:49 pm
Bah I'm too tired to change it right now.....here, let me help you TES. *goes to espresso machine & makes TES his favorite steamer* Here, luv, hope it's to your liking smile *makes herself another drink & leans on the bar* Hm, Rainbows? A bit much, I'm thinking.....may have to "alter" them somewhat if they're gonna stick around..... twisted  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:55 pm
oh good... it still works. Thanks, Katana

*takes a seat and sips his steamer, then suddenly freezes up when it finally registers that Katana is still barely dressed. Upon seeing Icy enter, also scantily clad, his eye twitches for a moment before fainting*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:58 pm
*rolls over to the bar and grabs a Sam Adams, mumbling something about do gooders and c-4* I'm not cleaning this up.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:22 pm
Oh for the love of....! Icy, can you help me with TES, dear? He's fainted.....can you see if we have any smelling salts in the first aid kit behind the bar? *checks TES for any injuries, sits down beside him on the floor & cradles his head in her lap* Good God, for a dark elf, he sure does pass out easily... xd  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games