Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:43 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki nodded her head as she smiled. "Alright." She said then got up and headed for the door.

"Oh and also you can change your age if you want... all vampires can change their age." Vincent changes into an 18 year old and goes to Kiki then grabs her hand.

Kiki looked at Vincent then shook her head as she smiled. "No. I want to stay like this till my sixteen birthday." She said softly then held his hand and walked with him.

"Smart choice your brother would've freaked out at me and you..." Vincent smiles and locks the door to their house. "So would you like me to drive or would you like someone to drive us?"

(Sorry for leaving. Had to go out for a bit)
Kiki looked at him as she thought. "Surprise me." She finally said as she smiled.

"Alright then... Hans!!" "Yes sir?" A short bearded gray haired man appears out of nowhere. "Can you please drive us to Shuns?" "Yes sir... in which vehicle?" "Hmmm Kiki would you like to ride in our stretch hummer?"

"Umm sure." Kiki said as she smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:57 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki looked at Vincent then shook her head as she smiled. "No. I want to stay like this till my sixteen birthday." She said softly then held his hand and walked with him.

"Smart choice your brother would've freaked out at me and you..." Vincent smiles and locks the door to their house. "So would you like me to drive or would you like someone to drive us?"

Kiki looked at him as she thought. "Surprise me." She finally said as she smiled.

"Alright then... Hans!!" "Yes sir?" A short bearded gray haired man appears out of nowhere. "Can you please drive us to Shuns?" "Yes sir... in which vehicle?" "Hmmm Kiki would you like to ride in our stretch hummer?"

"You heard the lady my god sir... To the hummer!!!!!" Vincent takes Kiki's hand and goes to the hummer.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:11 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"You heard the lady my god sir... To the hummer!!!!!" Vincent takes Kiki's hand and goes to the hummer.

Kiki smiled as she followed Vincent to the car, then blinked when she saw it. "Wow.."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:20 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki smiled as she followed Vincent to the car, then blinked when she saw it. "Wow.."

"What to much?" Vincent smiles then opens the door and motions for Kiki to enter.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:53 pm
deathsand555
Sam laughs and zooms along with Azumi.

"well...." she said "if i dont get this job i could go work at a club with all that..... the poles the chairs the pay....." she said her mind wandering, then she snapped back into focus.
"ah... but am i yours now? I wont be unless you tell me i am...." she smirked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:57 pm
*Mio is sitting under a tree board*
User Image  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:59 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555

"well...." she said "if i dont get this job i could go work at a club with all that..... the poles the chairs the pay....." she said her mind wandering, then she snapped back into focus.

"You're mine... I will not share you... but you could be a waitress if Mr. Degino doesn't hire you." Sam lightly kisses Azumi.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:31 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555

"You're mine... I will not share you... but you could be a waitress if Mr. Degino doesn't hire you." Sam lightly kisses Azumi.

She smirked "okay~" she chuckled to herself a little and thought about the idea of being a waitress.
"sounds fun!" she said.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:46 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555

She smirked "okay~" she chuckled to herself a little and thought about the idea of being a waitress.
"sounds fun!" she said.

Sam smiles then slowly descends "We're here!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:51 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555

"sounds fun!" she said.

She nodded and swooped downwards suddenly nearly bashing her head on the concrete.
"KYAA!!" she screamed as her face was militmeters away. Quickly she pushed off from her feat doing a backflip in the air. She was breathing heavily from shock.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:05 pm
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555

"sounds fun!" she said.

She nodded and swooped downwards suddenly nearly bashing her head on the concrete.
"KYAA!!" she screamed as her face was militmeters away. Quickly she pushed off from her feat doing a backflip in the air. She was breathing heavily from shock.

"Azumi are you ok?" Sam goes to Azumi and looks at her concerned.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:11 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"What to much?" Vincent smiles then opens the door and motions for Kiki to enter.

"No...Its awesome." Kiki said as she smiled then went in the car.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:33 pm
Quote:

Azumi burst out laughing
"THAT! WAS FUN!!!" she laughed wiping tears from her eyes, and grinning.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:34 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"No...Its awesome." Kiki said as she smiled then went in the car.

Vincent gets in beside Kiki and closes the door. "Okay Hans... To Shun's." "Yes sir." Hans starts the car then starts to drive to Shun's place. Vincent smiles. "Would you like anything to drink Kiki?"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:35 pm
xI Azumi Ix
Quote:

Azumi burst out laughing
"THAT! WAS FUN!!!" she laughed wiping tears from her eyes, and grinning.
"Dammit Azumi you really scared me." Sam lightly grumbles.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games