Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:46 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

yes, it's apart of the cookie making process.
I have my moments, but I just want to have fun XD If i look childish in that action then I am childish online so be it.
riiiight >.> yes I agree best doesn't exactly mean 'best' when it's about friends.
funny how those things go
good move, I have to see my name all the time XD it's kinds of get to me
Ah, it's that extra bit of love put into every cookie. x]
XD I don't care what people think of me online, although I always try to be nice. ^^
Yeah~ I don't like that term because I've actually been in the middle of two people who were both trying to say that they were my one best friend. >.<
You don't see it enough above every one of your posts?
they would never taste the same o: and then kids would eat them and spit them out and call up to there mom 'what's wrong with this' and she would have to explain that physical abuse wasn't around in the process thus the cookies demise XD
I have noticed this, good work.
really? Xd oh my I would hate that....Was there a thumb war? I've been pulled like one person has one of my arm and the other person with the other arm pulling me back and forth u.u
Like I read that >.> gosh ruine the mood
o.O Yeeah, don't want to bring an end to cookies. n.n
Good work? XD Um, thanks. ^^
I don't remember. It was so very long ago. ...Although I've also been pulled like taffy, yeah. u.u It hurts! D:
XD No? ..I read a thread in the GCD that was aking people what they do to recognise other users. Like, see their sig, their name, avatar, post style ... and.. I think I recognize people by either avatar bases or the color they type in. ... I don't really look at their names first~
XD the emortal end of cookies tee-he
>.> no no I'm sorry you will have to improve your happy rating by 11%
Yeah it does o: what are they thinking?
I always look at names....my old computer never showed users avias.... i think that might be a reason why i liked DI's more I didn't see avias so I thought when you get to see it, it should look important and since this website is mostly about being able to aford high items I gained an interest. Also explained Leah's hate of my fashion sence or there lack there of.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:52 am
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
they would never taste the same o: and then kids would eat them and spit them out and call up to there mom 'what's wrong with this' and she would have to explain that physical abuse wasn't around in the process thus the cookies demise XD
really? Xd oh my I would hate that....Was there a thumb war? I've been pulled like one person has one of my arm and the other person with the other arm pulling me back and forth u.u
I don't remember. It was so very long ago. ...Although I've also been pulled like taffy, yeah. u.u It hurts! D:
XD No? ..I read a thread in the GCD that was aking people what they do to recognise other users. Like, see their sig, their name, avatar, post style ... and.. I think I recognize people by either avatar bases or the color they type in. ... I don't really look at their names first~
I always look at names....my old computer never showed users avias.... i think that might be a reason why i liked DI's more I didn't see avias so I thought when you get to see it, it should look important and since this website is mostly about being able to aford high items I gained an interest. Also explained Leah's hate of my fashion sence or there lack there of.
o.o Just think of all of the CBers and internet goers everywhere that would no longer have their cookies... that's a scary thought.
I.. don't think you want that. o.O
They want you! >D
Hmm... yeah, I remember when I had dial up, I didn't care about the avatars at all~ Oh wow, so we have some different views here. PX I don't think this this site is about being able to afford high items... I mean, that part is there... but it's not what the site is about. Whenever I see someone decked out in DIs and there's no reason for them but just to wear them to show off, they usually have personalities that I'd rather stay away from. It's okay to wear and own expensive items... I lurked the AT and the beautiful avatars and I see DIs as accessories that are sometimes necessary, but many excellent avatars can be made sans them. And I think I do recognize people by their avatars... Which I think is funny when people change outfits a lot.. and I change outfits a lot. xD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Master.Of.Your.Nightmares

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:11 am
Hello, I am new  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:14 am
Ok, Leaving will be back another time, but if you wish to be me friend, plz IM me and if you like to donate to me, plz do so by ur choice `smiles`  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:40 am
Hello, I am new
Welcome. ^_______^

And do come back~ ^^

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:40 pm
Super smash bros brawl WOOOOOO I am so getting the Wii only for that xd domokun xd  

KittyCrunch

AishoSama

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:55 pm
Bump o' DOOM heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:51 am
sdrawkcaB
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
o.o Just think of all of the CBers and internet goers everywhere that would no longer have their cookies... that's a scary thought.
They want you! >D
Hmm... yeah, I remember when I had dial up, I didn't care about the avatars at all~ Oh wow, so we have some different views here. PX I don't think this this site is about being able to afford high items... I mean, that part is there... but it's not what the site is about. Whenever I see someone decked out in DIs and there's no reason for them but just to wear them to show off, they usually have personalities that I'd rather stay away from. It's okay to wear and own expensive items... I lurked the AT and the beautiful avatars and I see DIs as accessories that are sometimes necessary, but many excellent avatars can be made sans them. And I think I do recognize people by their avatars... Which I think is funny when people change outfits a lot.. and I change outfits a lot. xD
what is gaia's thing with cookies? I don't get it -.-
ok fine you have to learn how to be charming >.>
they need me oh baby oh baby -.-
oh well you must understand that was my thought then. Ofcouse it's different now but think of it from a newbs point of view a rich avia seems to be on top of the world and so they aim for that.

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:31 am
Police of Karma
sdrawkcaB
Police of Karma
They want you! >D
what is gaia's thing with cookies? I don't get it -.-
ok fine you have to learn how to be charming >.>
they need me oh baby oh baby -.-
oh well you must understand that was my thought then. Ofcouse it's different now but think of it from a newbs point of view a rich avia seems to be on top of the world and so they aim for that.
I'm not quite sure... ...But you'd have to be crazy not to like cookies. ;D
Charming? I'd need more skill at carrying conversations... it's just not possible. =P
Either that, or the really do want to pull your arms off. PX
Yeah~ that's true-ish. I think a lot of the expensive donation items are just those perfect accessories... When you first join, whose to say that you can't put a devil tail or angelic halo on your avatar? Or a decent pair of headphones? =P ...I guess I never really had that view, yes I envied rich avies... just because they had items that I couldn't get. n.n But~ my dream avatar never included them... I usually just included store items or whatever few DIs I had. n.n ...I guess I never aspired to be one of the rich~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:34 am
bump  

Karmina Scarheart

dianersj

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm
more....

item giveaways?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:51 pm
Je t'aime  

Karmina Scarheart

Karmina Scarheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:26 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:10 am
@.@  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

PoweredPlantgs

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:44 am
MAUAHAHAHAHA!!!

<<>>  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games