Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:22 pm
lurichan
Ascher

Just bad s**t. My boss thought he had the right to threatan to kill me... After he denies me a lunch break during a 9 hour shift... And holds me half an hour later to stay on register after my shift is UP...

Needless to say...

I said to him "Rocard... Say you'll kill me in front of all these people one more time... Because I am off the clock, and with these customers as witness if you say that to me again I will lay you flatter than a rug.:

And why haven't you called osha on their illegal butts yet?

So he can keep a steady job, and not have to worry about losing that job, and then when he goes to try and get another, he will be blacklisted.
That's why?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:22 pm
Ascher
*Pats the little dragon on his back.*

I shall name him... Mister Bigglesworth...

And my day... Well talking about my day...

That makes me angry, and when I get angry Mister Bigglesworth gets upset, and when Mister Bigglesworth gets upset...

PEOPLE DIE!!!!!! scream

Death isn't in the budget annoymore. Sorry, but you'll have to settle for maiming.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:23 pm
lurichan
Ascher

Just bad s**t. My boss thought he had the right to threatan to kill me... After he denies me a lunch break during a 9 hour shift... And holds me half an hour later to stay on register after my shift is UP...

Needless to say...

I said to him "Rocard... Say you'll kill me in front of all these people one more time... Because I am off the clock, and with these customers as witness if you say that to me again I will lay you flatter than a rug.:

Because today (Wednesday) is my last day and then I just pick up y check and never go back in there agian.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:23 pm
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

Needless to say...

Because today (Wednesday) is my last day and then I just pick up y check and never go back in there agian.

That works. 3nodding I still can't believe they get away with being so illegal though. Don't they ever have inspections of any sort?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:25 pm
lurichan

That works. 3nodding I still can't believe they get away with being so illegal though. Don't they ever have inspections of any sort?

Yes, inspections by higher ups of the company, who only want to repress us further, and the more repressed we are, the more they applaud our managers who slave drive us.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:32 pm
Ascher
lurichan

Yes, inspections by higher ups of the company, who only want to repress us further, and the more repressed we are, the more they applaud our managers who slave drive us.

Ugh.... just... ugh..... even my job isn't that evil to their employees and we still have a high turnover rate. -_-*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:35 pm
lurichan
Ascher
lurichan

Ugh.... just... ugh..... even my job isn't that evil to their employees and we still have a high turnover rate. -_-*

... What's turnover?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:36 pm
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher
lurichan

... What's turnover?

How quickly people quit after they are hired into the company. Most service industry jobs have a high turnover rate because they generally hire teens who don't stick around too long before moving on to something else.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:37 pm
Ascher
... What's turnover?

You know, like, apple turnovers.
It means they are good at making them!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:38 pm
lurichan
How quickly people quit after they are hired into the company. Most service industry jobs have a high turnover rate because they generally hire teens who don't stick around too long before moving on to something else.

....it can mean that too....>.>  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:39 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

I like your version better.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:40 pm
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

I like your version better.

Hahah, it seems a lot happier, and easier to understand.
Alas, it is not that way in the business world.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:47 pm
I see... Well I now have more gold than I know what to do with. In less than 20 minutes

So I think I'll keep going in the marketplace as it is very lucrative. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:49 pm
Ascher
I see... Well I now have more gold than I know what to do with. In less than 20 minutes

So I think I'll keep going in the marketplace as it is very lucrative. twisted

::waves::
HELLO!
I'm in need of some lovely gold!
I would gladly accept any you have to offer me....

Alas, I don't have much to trade ye! Except I have an amazing repitoure of quotations!  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:50 pm
I keep spending my gold on tokens which I turn into tickets which gets me closer to finishing my halloween costume. 3nodding  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games