Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
The EFE Hangout Thread <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 628 629 630 631 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Member Count

View Results

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:11 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image{ ;-;
But, I'm watching Tv.
GO take Cookie.
}User Image

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:45 pm
I...I apologize feuer, but I blew up Candy Mountain... I honestly thought it was something else! No wait... Not a good excuse... THEY HAD WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!! I had to do it, or they would have blowed us up...  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Enobmah Shardtrace

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:05 pm
Speaking of Candy Mountain, you just reminded me of a children's old board game way way back called, "Candy Land."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:26 pm
0-=

I flippin <3 Candy Land~!

Nisa the Brown Nose Clown

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image{ Candy is overrated! }User Image

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:00 pm
It makes me think of Hansel & Gretel. I wonder if there's going to be an evil witch waiting up there to eat us if we go... ninja  

Meiazure

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image{ It would practically be my brother.
He likes to eat sweet candy and such that I think he'll get diabetes soon.
>>
}User Image

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:06 am
;0

I see how much you love your brother~!

<333

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:19 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image{ o:
Oh yeah.
}User Image

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:56 am
You know, I could say I hate you people with a burning ******** passion, but you all know that already. Or at least you should know... Why do I hang out here? Because I find you people funny. You're much better than the other people that I hate, because I see them all the time. I really don't even know you people, which makes this much better on me. The others... I actually know them, and they make me want to club baby seals with dead kittens... Anyways.... Uh..... I'm just gonna... go over there now... *walks away*  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Enobmah Shardtrace

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:24 am
I was wondering... when you guys sleep at night what kinda strange dreams do you have that popped in your mind because I had that dream it
was so weird that I couldn't describe it in words. But I could tell you it didn't make much sense as to some kinda of real life meaning or superstition kinda feeling. So has anyone have dreamt of those strange and eerie image that pops in your head when you sleep? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:27 am
0-=

What dreams?

Many~!!

<33

I had so much wierd ones, its uncountable.

But there was this one where I was young and went to these apartments where my mom lived and she didn't remember me. I remember it cleary and got all sick in the stomach at the thought of the dream, but I can't put it in words cause it leaves me.

D-=

Oh well.

<3

Enobmah Shardtrace

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:12 am
My stomach does that too when I think of dreams like that and suddenly that's the part where I wake up from it simutaneously. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image{ ._.
Hmm, not sure.

Eh, I'm not sure if my dreams could be like that.
}User Image

User ImageUser Image  

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Meiazure

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:13 pm
The Lord of Pestilence
You know, I could say I hate you people with a burning ******** passion, but you all know that already. Or at least you should know... Why do I hang out here? Because I find you people funny. You're much better than the other people that I hate, because I see them all the time. I really don't even know you people, which makes this much better on me. The others... I actually know them, and they make me want to club baby seals with dead kittens... Anyways.... Uh..... I'm just gonna... go over there now... *walks away*

I guess this is the way a warlord expresses his feelings xd  
Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 628 629 630 631 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games