Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CC_Cheese_Kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:17 pm
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
CC_Cheese_Kun
Ronzalpha201
welcome, wind myst.

... then i assume she is... welcome, even though i just joined one or two days earlier than you...
+
Me or her? I'm wayy older in LOH than you are....

Was I here before you or were you here first? I can't remember who's older in this guild between us...I remember joining a year and a month ago...Nonetheless...we are veterans of this guild my friend.

hm... i dont remember clearly anymore... lemme check my profile see when i joined gaia and minus a few weeks that would be how long i was in LOH... lesse.... yawnz... hm about about ur time in the guild too... even though i never saw u guys back then when i was in the guild and about, i saw u guys only like a few months ago....

Oh, yes! I remembered seeing you join the guild.

hm... it seems that the "veterans" of the guild has a prtty close bond together... probably like Elders of the guild that are not mods...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:41 pm
You guys like to talk about being "Veterens".....  

Faded Wings

Witty Cleric

10,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:25 pm
CC_Cheese_Kun
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
+

Was I here before you or were you here first? I can't remember who's older in this guild between us...I remember joining a year and a month ago...Nonetheless...we are veterans of this guild my friend.

hm... i dont remember clearly anymore... lemme check my profile see when i joined gaia and minus a few weeks that would be how long i was in LOH... lesse.... yawnz... hm about about ur time in the guild too... even though i never saw u guys back then when i was in the guild and about, i saw u guys only like a few months ago....

hm... it seems that the "veterans" of the guild has a prtty close bond together... probably like Elders of the guild that are not mods...

yeah. i remember lena joining too.

@ wind: yeah. we do.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:48 pm
Ronzalpha201
CC_Cheese_Kun
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
+

am i the only clueless person here... i dont know any of u guys until like a few months ago...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

CC_Cheese_Kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:50 pm
CCxLenalee
Ronzalpha201
CC_Cheese_Kun
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee

am i the only clueless person here... i dont know any of u guys until like a few months ago...

hm... interesting...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:10 pm
CCxLenalee
Ronzalpha201
CC_Cheese_Kun
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee

really? i've been on for more than a year at least. i still remember being here for the water fest. last year (the gaia summer event)...and i still remember koro being very active over here back then...  

Ronzalpha201

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:30 pm
Ronzalpha201
CCxLenalee
Ronzalpha201
CC_Cheese_Kun
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee

really? i've been on for more than a year at least. i still remember being here for the water fest. last year (the gaia summer event)...and i still remember koro being very active over here back then...

You're right about Koro being everywhere in the guild lol! It's not like you were very active in the beginning anyways, Lena...You showed up in a few forums and then disappeared for a few months. I remembered seeing Stratus everywhere too. Nowadays you only see her after a few days.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:49 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
CCxLenalee
Ronzalpha201
CC_Cheese_Kun

You're right about Koro being everywhere in the guild lol! It's not like you were very active in the beginning anyways, Lena...You showed up in a few forums and then disappeared for a few months. I remembered seeing Stratus everywhere too. Nowadays you only see her after a few days.

hm... well people change.. over time... people leave.. after a certain period of time... they might come back... they might not...  

CC_Cheese_Kun

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:54 pm
CC_Cheese_Kun
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
CCxLenalee
Ronzalpha201
CC_Cheese_Kun

hm... well people change.. over time... people leave.. after a certain period of time... they might come back... they might not...

hm... well yes i have been off for a long time because of a project and i had no time, i might be gone soon again because another project is comming up and i have no idea how long its gonna take...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:52 am
CCxLenalee
CC_Cheese_Kun
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
CCxLenalee

hm... well yes i have been off for a long time because of a project and i had no time, i might be gone soon again because another project is comming up and i have no idea how long its gonna take...

ooh, sounds fun.  

Ronzalpha201

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:27 pm
ah. last years water fest...that was very interesting. I still have balloons from that...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:15 pm
The_Last_Avenger
ah. last years water fest...that was very interesting. I still have balloons from that...

seriously O-o.... i think i used them all up throwing at people... -____-  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

OMG its viciousyuki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:41 am
Guess Who!? =[

------

my acc. is under maintenance crying *"sigh*

so here to start from scratch until i get my other acc back.
RAWRRRR!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:40 pm
OMG its viciousyuki
Guess Who!? =[

------

my acc. is under maintenance crying *"sigh*

so here to start from scratch until i get my other acc back.
RAWRRRR!

get it back? is gaia inspecting it or something? did it get banned? if yes, i'm sorry to hear that, but hey, at least you're back!  

Ronzalpha201

Maddyn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:25 am
Hello, I'm maddyn. I'm new here, in guild that is, not gaia. Anyways, hope to get to know all ye good folks, it really sounds like a good guild with nice people. Which is why I came here in the first place, I'm sick of the forums XP

*bows*
All ye fine people have a nice day  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games