Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiaroscuro13

Dapper Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:17 pm
NAME: I prefer the alias "Mad Hatter"

FAMILY: I am mostly half Irish (mom's side) and half Scottish (dad's side), the oldest child, I have two younger sisters, two Siamese cats and one rabbit.

APPEARANCE: About 5' 7'', 131 lbs. 13% body fat, penetratingly deep dark eyes that look out from under a pair of glasses, silky fine blood red waist length hair usually pulled back, four earings: three in my left ear one in my right, and whatever stoic victorian outfit I happen to walk out in, and my trademark, a black derby hat...

FAV. BANDS: I have no favorites because I can't bring myself to a eternal conviction but I have bands which I really really like; they all fight for my attention and if you would so wish to read them all check out my niffty profile. I will say this though, most of them are not American. This does not however mean that I am in any way anti-American or am boycotting American band's exclusively...

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: One can educate themselves once again on my profile. But since my mood changes like that of bi-polarism my many interests and hobbies fluctuate or receed. I've tried to include everything that I have at certain times in the lenght of my life enjoyed.

PERSONALITY: I've always been shy to talk about myself but never to wear extreme outfits or preform on stage in theatre. I like to scream in people's minds meaning I like to put into motion all the spinning cogs of their minds by my actions, not with my words it that makes sense. True Color's personality test: green-nonconformist by nature and all that jazz. But I can not really tell someone about who I am b/c I don't know. The best way to learn who and what I am is to be around me, and that is the best answer I can offer.

LIKES/DISLIKES: Read my profile, my heratige, being left handed and ambidextrious, visual/performing arts, movies, the zoo, Pokemon, green tea, sushi, languages, techno, dark chocolate, Thunderstorms!, Alice in Wonderland and make-believe.

RELIGION: I'm a Goth Christian. Some of you may be scratching your heads at to exactly how that works, if you are one of those people I challenge you to talk with me and educated yourselves.

PET PEEVES: The word 'pet peeves', assumptions, liars, insencerity, impatience, apathy, fakeness in people...

REASON FOR JOINING: I needed sanctuary for my darkness and amongst other Goths and the Goth interested I hope to find condolence and less troubled peace. Pleased to make your aquaintances mrgreen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:37 pm
ok... so, here goes then

NAME: kitsy or angel
APPEARANCE: uh... depends on the day...
FAV. BANDS: the dresden dolls, the dixie chicks, (and a few songs of) Panic! at the disco
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: stuff. and junk.
PERSONALITY: bored a lot of the time. and very random
PET PEEVES: >.< stupid people
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes: stuff... dislikes: (See above)
REASON FOR JOINING: cuz im random...  

mechanical kitsy

Tinosku

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:47 am
I is new!!!

NAME: Cancer
APPEARANCE: I just woke up.
FAV. BANDS biggrin unno, if it's got a beat its good
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: DDR, AC, Programming, Origami, Video Games
PERSONALITY: You tell me
PET PEEVES: Hmm, people who think there is no cow level
LIKES/DISLIKES: We shall se
REASON FOR JOINING: Tormenting Adam West got less challenging  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:50 pm
Hi
NAME: Felicia
APPEARANCE: 54'" dark brown hair, brown eyes
FAV. BANDS: Any Rock/Heavy Metal
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: taken
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Computers, Writing, Reading
RELIGION: Wiccan
PERSONALITY: Honest
DISLIKES: People who think they know everything.  

kat-fks

Kazikano

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:33 pm
NAME: Rebecca
APPEARANCE: Long brown hair, "mood eyes" that turn blue when I'm happy and green when I'm sad (because I'm wierd like that) thin. Very, very thin. I just reached 40kg and have been trying to gain weight all my life, just so people would stop calling me anorexic!! I wear mostly gothic lolita clothing.
FAV. BANDS: The Dresden Dolls. I love them. Also a bunch of bands and solo artists that sing in languages I don't understand, Amano Tsukiko, Gackt, Malice Mizer, etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, Final Fantasy games
PERSONALITY: In a word, bi-polar. It's so much easier to talk to me in real life, because you can just check my eye colour to know wheter you'll get a response or you should just leave me alone. I can be extremely random at times, but I'm generally not annoying due to a cocktail personality I developed though a rough childhood.
Likes: Final Fantasy heart my close friends, zoning out in class, GRAMMAR!!!!
Dislikes: Schoolwork, homework, housework. (I'm lazy)
REASON FOR JOINING: Saw ads for the guild all over the place. You should be proud of the amount of people with links in their sigs.

So many mental "impairments". In case you didn't know,
Bi-polar: Experiences extreme mood swings. I can be happy and bouncy one moment, then suddenly become depressed.
Cocktail personality: This one has caused me alot of trouble. Everybody thinks I'm trying to be somebody I'm not. Basically, every friend I had in junior school ditched me. So now I do everything possible to get people to like me. Regardless of whether I want to or not, within seconds of meeting someone, I evaluate them and my personality adapts to what I think they like in a person. I'm slowly reverting back to a state where I don't care what people think, but it'll take time.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:39 pm
Welcome and well met. .....um, lurichan's DDRingright now, so.....have some cookies.  

ceilisidhe

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:12 am
NAME: Mitoko
APPEARANCE: Blonde hair shaved on side, long on top, goatee, 6' blue eyes
FAV. BANDS: almost any rock
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: gaming, skating, anything that has been deemed dangerous that i can get away with
PERSONALITY: Laid back
PET PEEVES: n00b syndrome txt tlk ect
LIKES/DISLIKES: i dislike overbearing people
REASON FOR JOINING: I was interested  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:55 am
Mitoko-san
NAME: Mitoko
APPEARANCE: Blonde hair shaved on side, long on top, goatee, 6' blue eyes
FAV. BANDS: almost any rock
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: gaming, skating, anything that has been deemed dangerous that i can get away with
PERSONALITY: Laid back
PET PEEVES: n00b syndrome txt tlk ect
LIKES/DISLIKES: i dislike overbearing people
REASON FOR JOINING: I was interested

.............you have six foot eyes ?!?!?!?

Anyways, welcome and help yourself to the cookies.  

ceilisidhe

starkespada

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:05 am
NAME: byakuya hattori(its my actual name)
APPEARANCE: 6'4 one blue eye and one red and a scar going down right side of face.
FAV. BANDS: rammstien manson rob zombie
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:making swords/sleeping
PERSONALITY: silent
PET PEEVES: wanna bees
LIKES/DISLIKES: anime morbid stuff/emo's
REASON FOR JOINING: im goth  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:45 am

NAME: Guinevere
APPEARANCE: Pale, dark reddish hair cut to shoulder length and light brown eyes. (Ok, they are freakish almost red eyes.)
FAV. BANDS: Marilyn Manson, who else! (Bow , before the Anti-Christ!)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art, sim games, playing with shiny things, anime, raves, staying out late and blood. Oh, and my most favorite hobby, staring at dead things.
PERSONALITY: Shy, quiet, crazy and just plain nuts. (Remember, it's always the shy quiet ones who go nuts and kill everyone. Lol)
PET PEEVES: Scammers, hackers, art theives, and clowns. (Clowns are so evil and wrong.)
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like anything dark and depressing. I dislike anything cheerful and happy. Oh, and clowns... creepyness.
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm goth and want to be near other goths, I'm drawn to other goths. XD I must obey the goth call!

Antistita Lunastella

Fashionable Star

33,800 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250

yea i moved

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:53 am
NAME: Melanie ( aka Mel )
APPEARANCE: Pale, black hair, light brown eyes.. just click the fer sure link.
FAV. BANDS: i actually tend to not notice the bands.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: i love chatting, doing random stuff on the internet, making layouts, talking on the phone, watching movies, just relaxing.
PERSONALITY: i'm usually quiet at first, but then i open up more. i tend to stick up for people alot. i LOVE to listen to people and give advice. i am far too nice sometimes. annd i wear my heart on my sleeve.
PET PEEVES: oh wow. uhm. i cant list all of them.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like talking and chatting with people who are like me. i like cookie dough ice cream and fruity pebbles. i like to color. uhm i dislike people who judge when they have no right too. people who complain for stupid reasons. and preps.
REASON FOR JOINING: i want to be around people like me. im not necessarily goth, but i am dark. i tend to relate more to dark people then any other type of person.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:18 am
NAME: Steph but I dred that thar name so just call me Crazy.
APPEARANCE: 5'8, kind of pale, I'm a brunette but right now it's sort of orangy blonde, 'bout to my collar bone and doesn't like to cooperate with me. ^^
FAV. BANDS: Sex Pistols, System of a Down, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Panic! At the Disco, Jane's Addiction, Guns n Roses, Greenday, The Offspring and The Pillows.
FAV. SHOWS/MOVIES: The Sarah Silverman Show, Mind of Mencia, The Aristocrats, South Park, Halfway Home, Scrubs.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: finding GOOD movies, cooking, drawing, video games.
PERSONALITY: According to my friend I'm a Happy Goth. Kind of weird, giggly, prone to severe mood swings. Me mum tried to take me to a Psychologist because I started singing Thriller while waiting to pick up my contacts.
PET PEEVES: really snotty girls, uh...anything else I can't remember
LIKES/DISLIKES: neon, craziness, stuffed animals, dirty jokes, a** hole boys/ shock sites (goatse is etched into my mind, thank you GD.) snotty girls, spoiled rich kids, rabbits, Jonah Latshaw. (stupid wanna be in waaay too tight pants.)
REASON FOR JOINING: I like to meet new people, especially dark and depressing ones.

Magnificent Dustmop

Tari_Leralonde

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:59 pm
NAME: Rebecca [Call me whatever you want--becca, becky, idiot, whatever]
APPEARANCE: 5'2.75", black hair halfway down my back, turqoise eyes, dark purple glasses that I REALLY hate
FAV. BANDS: Anything that's not rap and has a good beat.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, writing, poetry, FFX
PERSONALITY: I'm generally a happy, kind, generous, nice person, but I cry easily and get very depressed sometimes. Violent mood swings from time to time. I'm open-minded and I can never convince myself of something because I always look at other people's point of view instead of my own. I'm very gullible. I'm a bisexual [I just found out and I've been in a bit of a shock the past few days].
PET PEEVES: preppy, snotty girls who walk around in tight t-shirts shoving their breasts in everyone's faces.
LIKES: Animals, manga, anime, Japan, nature, the computer, guy in my class named Josiah that I absolutely loooooooove, my friends, my friend Katie who I also have a crush on but not a very big crush; I like alot of things so let's just say anyone and anything that is not a prep, that's not pink, and that's name is not Hayley.
REASON FOR JOINING: I felt like it. Does there need to be a reason?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:20 pm
NAME: Jacob
APPEARANCE: 5'11'' - 6', blue eyes
FAV. BANDS: Static-X, Dragonforce, MetallicA, A Perfect Circle
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: doodling, guitar
PERSONALITY: daydreamer
PET PEEVES: hurting myself emotionaly
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes= metal, purple, poetry. dis= people that stare.
REASON FOR JOINING: friend recomended it

feuerkrieg

eudyptula

Hygienic Hunter

16,800 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:24 am
NAME: Monika
APPEARANCE: Long dark blonde/brown hair, blue eyes and glasses xd
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, Korn, Myslovitz, Kaiser Chiefs, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Metallica, AFI, HIM, Nightwish, System Of A Down, Within Temptation, Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand, Marilyn Manson, Perfect, Lady Pank, Queen, Aerosmith...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, reading, listening to music, eating chocolate, but especially sleeping
PERSONALITY: A shy dreamer...
PET PEEVES: To many to write stare
DISLIKES: Uhm...
REASON FOR JOINING: Uhm... Reason? There's no reason sweatdrop

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games