Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inucoli

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:04 am
Nintendo Punk 05
I've been up since 11PM last night, after i fell asleep for 4 hours at 7...

I've tried to go to bed, but i failed.... horribly.

I get paid in 2 days, so that's good... i'll have money to pay my g-ma back and also play some more DDR Supernova. And also buy a new Kakashi wig, seeing as how the one i made mysteriously got lost....

Bleh... Maybe i'll save the majority of this paycheck for Otakon.... little more then a month until that thing starts... Inucoli: Maybe i'll see you there?

Til Otakon i have 5 more paychecks.... should i save all of them and spend the 1000 at otakon? Because i know i can easily spend all of that money that fast.

Oh well... I'll be here still!

maybe! I still haven't decided if I'm going yet...

Seeing as how I save up my money to spend at things like that, I'd say go for it, but that's just me biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:43 pm
I'm suppose to get paid. We don't get pay checks, just direct deposits into our bank accounts. So hopefully I'll get paid for the first time since I got this job tomorrow. I really need the money as I only have like $25 in my account.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Inucoli

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:56 am
Masquanade
I'm suppose to get paid. We don't get pay checks, just direct deposits into our bank accounts. So hopefully I'll get paid for the first time since I got this job tomorrow. I really need the money as I only have like $25 in my account.

That seems much easier than the way I have to do it ^_^* Plus I apparently have to make sure my paycheck's correct. My boss forgot to even give me one a couple weeks ago :/  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:10 am
Scheissenkopf
Mk, I just changed it up a bit, kito is now VC just like it was planned, I mailed oggy a few days ago and didnt get a responce Oo. And I will be out of town next week sunday-sunday, starting tomorrow, so Kito, your in charge.
Wow i feel like your mom ><

Sowwy; I've had many many other things on my mind, and the BNG has kind of slipped off my radar. Between work, trying to jump through bureaucracy to get back into school, and World of Warcraft...

and as regards the more recent posts: NP, your next FIVE paychecks will total $1,000? I get that in two. ninja  

iOggy

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:59 am
Good morning, all!

Somebody has brought up the subject before of a possible "bragging subforum" (Masq, was it?) and with Marching Season coming up, it seems like it might be a good idea because there are so many threads coming up about it. I don't know whether to move them to the Concert/Marching Subforum and it should probably wait until Shiz comes back, but what do you guys think?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:55 am
iOggy
Scheissenkopf
Mk, I just changed it up a bit, kito is now VC just like it was planned, I mailed oggy a few days ago and didnt get a responce Oo. And I will be out of town next week sunday-sunday, starting tomorrow, so Kito, your in charge.

Sowwy; I've had many many other things on my mind, and the BNG has kind of slipped off my radar. Between work, trying to jump through bureaucracy to get back into school, and World of Warcraft...

and as regards the more recent posts: NP, your next FIVE paychecks will total $1,000? I get that in two. ninja

Oggy: you have a good upstanding job that pays well...

I work at wawa for 7.50 an hour, but since it's overnight, i get a .50 cent bonus for working 7 out of 9 of those hours a night.

It sucks.  

Eldritch BiLast

ferretfan1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:27 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
ferretfan1
wahmbulance what hapened to the rp!!! wahmbulance

No one was joining.... and it wasn't really going anywhere. If you want to start another one, feel free to do so in the chatterbox subforum. Sorry about that.

ok, it just struck me when i couldnt find it  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:34 pm
Really can't do much til Shiz comes back and it's really his decision in the end.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:03 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
iOggy
Scheissenkopf

I work at wawa for 7.50 an hour, but since it's overnight, i get a .50 cent bonus for working 7 out of 9 of those hours a night.

It sucks.

I get 8.51 an hour, less guv'mint greedyfingering. Then again, I also work fulltime (39 hrs/wk), so that may be part of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:47 pm
iOggy
Nintendo Punk 05
iOggy
Scheissenkopf

It sucks.

I get 8.51 an hour, less guv'mint greedyfingering. Then again, I also work fulltime (39 hrs/wk), so that may be part of it.

Man, I get 6 and hour unless I'm working a birthday party. then I get 10. but I only work once or twice a week.... I've made $250 in three months  

Inucoli

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:18 pm
Inucoli
iOggy
Nintendo Punk 05
iOggy
Scheissenkopf

It sucks.

Man, I get 6 and hour unless I'm working a birthday party. then I get 10. but I only work once or twice a week.... I've made $250 in three months

Damn, your minimum wages are low...

ours is at like... 6.15/hr, soon to go up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:42 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
Inucoli
iOggy
Nintendo Punk 05
iOggy
Scheissenkopf

It sucks.

our minimun wage is 5.15/hr or so . . . so yeah.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Inucoli

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:55 pm
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05
Inucoli
iOggy
Nintendo Punk 05

It sucks.

our minimun wage is 5.15/hr or so . . . so yeah.

well, I did just start. But I work for my friends mom, and she says I'm one of the best she has (I've been training people who've worked at the club longer than me! o__O) so hopefully I'll get a raise next year ^_^*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:26 am
The funny thing is, I'm getting this $1,100 a month (pretty much) doing a job that I hate. I mean it. August can't come soon enough; then I have a ready-made excuse to give Lowe's the finger. (School, dont'cha know?)  

iOggy

Inucoli

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:09 am
iOggy
The funny thing is, I'm getting this $1,100 a month (pretty much) doing a job that I hate. I mean it. August can't come soon enough; then I have a ready-made excuse to give Lowe's the finger. (School, dont'cha know?)

Can't you find something else that you'd rather do?  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games