Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:06 pm
You know me, I always have a trick or two up my sleeve. wink Seeing the bar close on the horizon in the castle, Double Lia 2 rubs her belly. Mmmm I'm thinking surf n turf breakfast.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:41 pm
*stands with script in hand as the director mistress lady person calls on her*
"A-Ano... Miro is no professional writer or anything, but... how does this scene tie in with the previous one? sweatdrop The last one ended with Miro being carried off by the Jabberwocky and Draa was all dead but not dead. How would he catch up to Miro and lead her out of Wonderland? And where did the Jabberwocky go? Not that Miro's complaining about no dragon because dragons tend to want to eat her and all sweatdrop But having it in one scene and then gone in the next is weird, isn't it? neutral Miro thinks it's weird."

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:07 am
*Winks at Lia*
Oh darling, this demon will never turn down a mimosa and oyster combo... we shall make this happen indeed.
*looks over Lia2's shoulder at her illusion double*
Missing something...
*flips her finger over Lia's shoulder to shoot some demonic fog essence to the double*
Just in case someone needs to "feel" the essence... it's the mistress we're talking about. Then again..
*waves her hand as though the sentence should finish itself*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:28 am
stare ………… Is that so? You think it’s……weird. emotion_eyebrow Hands Kyle her latte and takes the megaphone from him. She gets out of her chair and casually walks over to the girl putting her arm around her shoulders as she gets near. So YOU think it’s weird. ……Miro. I want you to look over at the chair I was sitting in. Continues to speak extraordinarily calm and waits for her to look. Can you read what that says on my chair? Hmmmmmmmm? Not waiting for a response. THAT chair says “Director.” Do you know what being the “Director” of this production means, Miro?

At this point, Kyle starts to sweat. sweatdrop He knows that look in the eyes of the Mistress. Uh……Mistress?! sweatdrop We could…… Without looking in Kyles direction, she quickly removes her arm from around Miro and thrust out her index finger to silence him. mad

Continues and ignores Kyle. You see being the Director means being the mastermind behind everything. It means I am the “Boss Lady” of this little project. emotion_eyebrow Starts to raise her voice. IT MEANS -I- HAVE THE ULTIMATE SAY AND VISION ABOUT HOW THIS FILM GOES! YOU DO REALIZE MOVIE SCENES ARE SOMETIMES SHOT IN PIECES THAT ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF ORDER AND MANIPULATED IN EDITING WHILE SPECIAL EFFECTS ARE ADDED BY A HUGE FX TEAM WORKING COUNTLESS HOURS ON THE MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES TO CREATE A CINEMATIC EXTRAVAGANZA OF EPIC PROPORTION!! scream

Kyle starts to wince as he sees her put the megaphone to her lips. AND YOU DO REALIZE YOU HAVE BEEN BLISSFULLY UNAWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS SINCE PROBABLY THE DAWN OF TIME!! SO WHATEVER YOU THINK IS “WEIRD” PROBABLY MEANS WE HAVE AN OSCAR WINNING FILM ON OUR HANDS!! scream scream evil  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:28 am
Franco comes back on set just at the tail end of his sister's tirade. Shaking his head softly he lifts a hand to hail his sister.
Ehh, zitellona, la tua pressione sanguigna! Ehh?
Maybes yous pick one or da odra? Ehh? Eider lay off da caffeina or chiudere il becco. Yous gets me? Capire?

Franco motions to Kyle to hand over the latte.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:52 am
Freezes and about all out loses her composure. Of all her brothers, Franco is the one who can send her off the deep end in a matter of moments. Her initial instinct is to pounce on him like a Spider Monkey and beat him about the head. stressed It takes all the willpower and restrain she can gather to collect herself. It’s like some kinda sport for Franco…to get her to crack.

As Kyle holds out the latte for the Don, she walks up to Franco and instead of blowing like a volcano, she gets in his personal space and takes his hand in hers. Congratulations Franco. You’ve just been promoted to Director for the big finale. She slaps the megaphone into his hand and then pats him a couple times on the side of the face as she grins. She takes a walk to the kitchen to get another latte and stand in the freezer for a while to cool off.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:32 am
Franco stares at the hand-off as his sister so stealthily makes the move.
Che cozz?? Ehh? .... Ehhh cool Franco see what cho's doing. Boda bing! Yous tinks yous real saccente like ehh? Dats right, go gets yous self a nice new latte. Da Don will takes it from 'ere.
Franco winks at the little elf girl staring up at him.
Ehh, piccola ragazza. Why's don' chu go get Franco a nice chair from over 'dere eh? Den we can gets dis rollin. cool Where's dat coniglio zombi? It's, hows yous say?
SHOW TIME! pirate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:26 pm
*sees Psy storming off somewhere as he's making his way back to the set and arrives to find Miro in tears and Franco with the megaphone*

"So uh... is filming canceled or what?" ninja

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:54 pm
*runs to Draa and cries into his suit coat* crying
"Boss Mistress lady person yelled at Miro because Miro pointed out that her story didn't make sense!" crying

"... you're lucky you weren't shot..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:38 pm
Running a hand down her face, Lia #1 is unsure how this is gonna work out from here. Considering most of the crew couldn't understand Franco's thick accent. Soo.....where do you want who to be at? We going by the script or with the Jabber taking Miro?  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:09 pm
*rubs her ears* Ow. cat_sweatdrop Miro does have a point, if we're continuing from yesterday's scene, just having them walk out of Wonderland doesn't make much sense.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:14 pm
Franco waves off all dese donna sweatdrop
Ehh, give da Don some rooms ta think ere! Bunch of galline rolleyes

Franco looks over and sees dem three odra donna sittin lookin' at him all calm like. Boda-bing!
He raises the mega phone and calls to gattina
Yo! Gattina, we's gonna set ups that scene I sent cho' a whiles back 'ere. Make dat alluputo one turn into da luce one or whatever da hell dat is...

He looks at the zombi verdi
Ehh, yous just aspettare for a whiles, capire?  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:21 am
*assumes whatever word he said basically translates to "sit pretty" and nods*
"That's what I do best!" emotion_awesome

*shakes his head at this change of direction. He can only imagine what kind of movie this will turn into with Franco in charge* emotion_facepalm

"Does... ninja ... does this mean Miro isn't needed and can go back to her cakey?" emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:03 pm
The trio finally arrive at the bar and take a seat. She motioned for the bartender, who promptly came over.

"All right, handsome, pitcher of Bloody Mary's, and another for mimosas, and don't skimp on the champagne either. We'll decide on food once you deliver those drinks. wink "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:29 pm
Lia #1 hops up on a stool and thinks over what she wants to eat. You think we should add the castle to Manor Town when we get back? I forgot how nice it was to live in such luxuries.

Meanwhile Lia #2 sees what Franco's trying to do and wonders if she should do more than just make Leko and Kat's doubles be illusions. ninja Morality told her she should but the pleasure of freaking out Pavani again was too big a temptation not to take. twisted  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games