Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:58 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odayaka stood up after rubbing Jaecen's head for awhile, "Sorry Mr. Jaecen, I'll be right back." she said with a smile. Though her smile seemed to quickly change to a saddened expression. She hurried over to the room that Tsuyoi waited in.
Tsuyoi had been sitting on the bed while waiting for Odayaka. She looked in her direction when she finally came, "There you are, so how's that girl? Is she all right?" she asked.
She nodded, "Yes...though, her head is still sore." she said, walking over to Tsuyoi. She looked at her with a serious expression, "Is it...?"
Tsuyoi sighed and nodded, rubbing the back of her head, "Yeah, it is." she responded, taking off her glove she wore on her right hand.

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

yutary Pie

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Female? 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen looked up at Nami. He wiped his eyes. "So... Last minute... How are we playing this off?"
Nami shrugged. "Tch, make it up as you go, I guess..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:42 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Tsuyoi showed Odayaka her star-shaped mark on the back of her hand, the crack still being there. "You think this is bad?" she asked, wondering if this was something to worry about.
Odayaka grabbed her hand and looked at it closely, her ears twitch, "Hmm...well, it's not all the way so it's not that bad...still, what did you do?" she asked, looking up at Tsuyoi.
She chuckled, "Well, Erin got really hurt during the fight with Liya's...pursuer. So I decided to heal him up with Cura."
"Cura? You know you're only supposed to use first level magic so this doesn't happen." she said as she wore a worried expression.
Tsuyoi sighed, "Yeah, I know, I just thought Cure would've been too weak for his wounds...but then again, I don't know everything when it comes to magic." she said as she looked away.
Odayaka's ears went down when Tsuyoi said that, then looked back down at her hand, "Sorry..." that was all she could say before she placed her own hand on Tsuyoi's. "Just don't use higher level magic from now on...eventually over time, the crack will close...just like before."
She looked back at Odayaka and nodded, "Yeah...I guess." she felt a little disappointed. Magic was something she wanted to be great at other than fighting. But it seems for now, she needs to put that goal aside.

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

yutary Pie

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:04 am
Jaecen Light

"Nami, this isn't a joke." Jaecen replied.
"You were taking it as a joke earlier." She said.
Jaecen sighed and stood up. "Fine, fine... I'll improvise..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:49 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
hector the true
fiendish az
yutary Pie

User Image

Sasha watched Nami and Jaecen and shook her head as Tsuyoi talking about what happened with Erin getting hurt and she had to heal him

"Magic can cause ruptures if your not prepared for it, Tsuyoi. I know a lot of people who aren't magically attuned and they'd have to use some sort of talisman to be able to use magic, but even then. If its used too much, the user would be harmed greatly, some, even the soul was ripped out from over use of the magical talisman. Cure is a good spell and I can easily give you potions for your household. Im sure Jaecen wouldn't mind. With you and he possibly training X..Liya...soon, your gonna need it."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:42 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Tsuyoi looked at Sasha and rubbed the back of her head as she chuckled, "Yeah, I keep forgetting that there are other ways to heal." She smiled at Sasha, "Thanks Sasha, potions sound great for future needs...but are you sure? I kind of feel bad for the bother."
Odayaka raised her hand, her ears perked up, "I can help make potions if you need me to Sasha." she said, sounding somewhat serious.

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

yutary Pie

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:50 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen stood up and walked towards Sasha. "So, everything's good for now, right?" He hoped Sasha would help him out. He wasn't a hundred percent sure whether or not this was a bright idea.
Nami had to cover her mouth to stifle a giggle. This would definitely turn out quite strangely.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:47 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
fiendish az
yutary Pie

User Image

"Oh its no bother Tsuyoi. Im just in shock that Jaecen or Ruen didn't stock up when they found that place again."
She then looked at Oda
"Actually Oda, I have enough to go for a long time from the last time we made potions, well...cept elixers. As long as another school battle doesn't happen again. I hate to say it but Kalena did unconsciously lure them here cuz she is so much light." she gave a nervous laugh pulling out her alchemy book going to the elixir page and putting it down next to the potion making kit.

She looked at Jaecen
"yep, your good to go if you want"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:03 am
Jaecen Light

He stretched his hands into the air and popped his knuckles. "Man, I'm really looking forward to getting back home. So much to get done. Not to mention those guys wanted to pick a fight with me. I hope Kuro doesn't mind..." He said aloud with Tsuyoi sitting there and listening. He wasn't startled either, as it was all an act, albeit a very good one.

Nami rolled her eyes. He's pulling this off too well...

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:21 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Tsuyoi nodded at Sasha when she said it wasn't a bother. She then looked at the girl as she spoke, mentioning Kuro, "Kuro...? Same name as Kurona's nickname." she thought to herself. But, she didn't really think much about it, and began to put her glove back on
Odayaka's ears went down as Sasha said that they still had enough potions, made from the last time they made together, "O-Oh, haha, that's right." she said, rubbing the back of her head and laughing a little. She then looked at Jaecen, her ears perk up as she was curious to what he was planning.

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

yutary Pie

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:22 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
fiendish az
yutary Pie

((its a bump post, sorry, ))
User Image

Sasha started to make elixir potions still waiting for those who needed to be healed to actually get in.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:47 pm
"nah, im good" Noah said getting up finally as he stretched "wounds are already starting to heal soo..yea, besides, healing magic isnt good on me" he said with a sigh scratching his head "so ya made it huh?" he asked the girl from wonderland "was a little scared i accidently dropped you in a valcano somwhere" he said.  

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 6:42 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
fiendish az
yutary Pie

User Image

"Noah, I know more than healing magic. I know basic healing as well" Sasha softly sighs.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:36 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Tsuyoi stood up and stretched out her arms, letting out a groan as something cracked upon stretching. She exhaled in relief, then looked at Odayaka, "Well, if that's all for now, then I guess I'll be on my way." she said as she began to leave.
Odayaka's ears perked up, looking at Tsuyoi as she was about to go, "Wait, one more thing." she said, walking up to her. She looked up at her, her ears twitch, "I'm going on a mission with Xero and some other students, I was wondering if you could tell Shino for me." she said, smiling.
She rubbed the back of her head when Odayaka requested for her to tell Shinochi, afraid to tell her that Shinochi had actually gone off somewhere. She decided to keep that from her for now, and just nodded, "Yeah, all right, I'll be sure to tell her." She then looked at Nami, "Nami, be home soon okay, so everyone can stop worrying." she then smirked, "Especially your brother." she said before chuckling. She then looked at the red haired girl(Jaecen) and placed her hands on her hips, "And you, erm, just asking but...by any chance, are you one of Jaecen's students or...something?" she asked. She was still a little put off by the girl's aura, which felt similar to that of Jaecen's. Maybe she was one of Jaecen's student after all.

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

yutary Pie

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:20 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen looked at her in surprise. "Wow, you know Jaecen? He never told me much about his personal life but, I guess that's alright." He pointed a finger at his own chest. "I'm Aliya, his cousin. As if I'd let him teach me anything when Kuro's way better at it."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games