Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:19 pm
Ridley Starsmore
DC-Chan
Ridley Starsmore

DC....That's what i need, a sugar daddy!

Or sugar momma. I'm not particularly picky.-lol-

He gets bored between cases. So I force him to vend. Put all that spare time to work!

He says the guys at the firm make fun of him for playing a children's website. Usually when that happens, I try to visit for the weekend so he can show me off to the older guys and make them mad-jell of a non-plastic girl with big tits.

xd

Good on ya. And it's great you help him relax about the site. No one should be bothered by a hobby, you know?

Unless said hobby is illegal. but since Gaia isn't against the law yet, so it's all good. mrgreen

Lol. He turned to me on his laptop, since he's sleeping over tonight, and was like, "There. I sold it. It isn't yours. Ha. I win!" Then he stumbled into the other room with the cats following him. Poor baby.

If gaia was against the law...I'm pretty sure he'd figure a way around it.

But I think I'm going to stumble after him. It's after 2am. And I'm taking a flight really late tomorrow night. And I haven't packed.

xd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:20 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
DC.
I want you to have my avatar babies.

All our babies will have magnificent beards and a beautiful bikini to match. Are you prepared for that?

mad

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:24 pm
DC-Chan
Ridley Starsmore
DC-Chan
Ridley Starsmore

He gets bored between cases. So I force him to vend. Put all that spare time to work!

He says the guys at the firm make fun of him for playing a children's website. Usually when that happens, I try to visit for the weekend so he can show me off to the older guys and make them mad-jell of a non-plastic girl with big tits.

xd

Good on ya. And it's great you help him relax about the site. No one should be bothered by a hobby, you know?

Unless said hobby is illegal. but since Gaia isn't against the law yet, so it's all good. mrgreen

Lol. He turned to me on his laptop, since he's sleeping over tonight, and was like, "There. I sold it. It isn't yours. Ha. I win!" Then he stumbled into the other room with the cats following him. Poor baby.

But I think I'm going to stumble after him. It's after 2am. And I'm taking a flight really late tomorrow night. And I haven't packed.

xd

Yeah, I need bed myself....I's almost midnight, and way past my bedtime....I can barely keep my eyes open...

-curls up on the couch in a ball, and pulls the quilt over top in a bunneh ball.-

Edit: And just got gifted a wtf hat. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:28 pm
DC-Chan
AliceLoathesWonderland
DC.
I want you to have my avatar babies.

All our babies will have magnificent beards and a beautiful bikini to match. Are you prepared for that?

mad
Of course.
i will love our babies scream
No matter how much body hair they gave  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:48 pm
Ridley Starsmore
DC-Chan
Ridley Starsmore
DC-Chan
Ridley Starsmore

xd

xd

Yeah, I need bed myself....I's almost midnight, and way past my bedtime....I can barely keep my eyes open...

-curls up on the couch in a ball, and pulls the quilt over top in a bunneh ball.-

Edit: And just got gifted a wtf hat. emotion_kirakira

I used to have one of those.

I sold it and bought a Musketeer Cape and I think a Guitar of Demona.

Something like that, anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:50 pm
Gonna go check out blue stockings around the city maybe tomorrow. User Image If I don't find the shade of blue I want, I'll pick these ones up in Royal. http://www.sockdreams.com/products/opaque-tights

User Image

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:56 pm
Red tights <3.
Oh yes, I want these.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:13 am
I just got a new wolly hat, I love it! heart It's pink, blue and purple. Suprisingly, I don't find it itchy at all, I'm usually so picky when it comes to hats~  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:33 am
Maybe I'll head out tomorrow. Find some yellow fabric or ribbon to make cute bows with, some plain headbands, a hot glue gun, and take my mum out for lunch. :3

I think this sounds like a good idea. User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:39 am
It's my brother's birthday tomorrow, and we're getting Chinese take away. 4laugh Can't wait! And I'm meeting a friend of mine later today so that'll be fun. Studying during your holidays is all very well and good, but even I need to have a life sometimes. lol  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:44 am

OMFG guys

My boyfriend is on the plane to Australia right now.

I haven't seen him since September emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:47 am
Ven Loraine

OMFG guys

HE'S COMING TO SEE ME User Image

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:29 am
Genea
Ven Loraine

OMFG guys

emotion_awesome

Then you have to hug him for me.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:29 am
Ven Loraine
Genea
Ven Loraine

OMFG guys

emotion_awesome

Damn it, I thought that would lure you here. User Image

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:30 am
Genea
Ven Loraine
Genea
Ven Loraine

OMFG guys

emotion_awesome

Damn it, I thought that would lure you here. User Image

You know that I would TOTALLY go and visit you if I had the time. emotion_donotwant But I can't even get a week off at work.

FUUUUUUUU

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games