Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Amy was a little surprised. "You both did shopping and made dinner? See? I KNEW Thistle was well-behaved! Good girl Thistle!"

Thistle squeaked happily from somewhere in the kitchen area.

Amy chuckled and started to take off her shoes and bandanna by the door.. She peaked into the living room and saw that no one was in there. So, she removed her shirt from under her overalls. It had paint all over it and she didn't want to walk through the house with it on.

"So Thistle was good company for you today?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:51 pm
*smiles at Thistle* Yes, she's been very well behaved. Of course, her behavior in the store may have had something to do with a promise of a treat when we got home if she was good. *chuckles*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:53 pm
Amy laughed softly. "Nah. She's a sweetie for people she cares about! I think she's really starting to like you, Karrie."

She started to quickly tiptoe through the living room and past the kitchen.

"I'm going to go take a shower!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:57 pm
All right. I'll have dinner on the table by the time you get out.

*flies up to the kitchen window and peeks in. Seeing Karrie setting the table, he goes around to the back door and lets himself in. The door handle is dented and scratched from his previous attempts to get in, which gives him a good grip. He walks through the house, seeing Amy just before she gets to the bathroom* Hello, Amy.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:06 pm
"Alright! I'm looking forward to it. I'll try to be as fast as possible."

Amy waved to Velcore and smiled when he came through the back door. "Hey Velcore!"

She whispered to him. "The project is done and, I think, looks pretty good! Thank you again for helping me get in this morning."

She kissed the top of his head, scratched under his chin, and then went into the shower quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:12 pm
You are welcome. *continues on to the kitchen* I am home.

Hey Velcore. *takes the casserole out of the oven and starts to cut it up* Stay out of the pie, all right? You'll get some after we eat. *puts the casserole on the table and sits down to wait for Amy*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:15 pm
About half an hour later, after making sure she got rid of all the paint, Amy came out of the shower. Her hair was damp and she had on some relaxing clothes. She walked to the kitchen and smiled when she saw Karrie sitting down at the table with the food ready.

She walked over to him, rested her hands on his shoulders, and gave him a quick kiss. Then she went and sat down on a chair next to him.

"This is really sweet of..."

Her eyes caught sight of the key lime pie on the counter. "Key lime pie!!! I've wanted that for like the past 3 months!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:23 pm
You have? *laughs* I didn't know that. I just saw some key limes that looked really good today and decided it sounded good. Took a while to juice all the limes, but it should be worth it. *grins*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:29 pm
Amy was practically jumping in her seat in excitement. "Yes, I have! And you didn't use a mix for the pie? Oh Karrie! So much work..."

She turned and smiled brightly at him. Then her eyes widened when she saw the shirt and collar he was wearing. "Karrie! You're wearing my favorite shirt of yours and your collar."

She reached forward and held his hand, the one that was closest to her. "And with the rain outside, this is absolutely wonderful."

She looked down at her own outfit. "Maybe I should change. I can quickly make a new outfit if you want. I wouldn't mind at all."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:36 pm
neutral Of course I didn't use a mix for it. It never tastes nearly as good when you do that. Same with the crust... Though I did make a graham cracker crust for it. I like the little bit of added sweetness in the crust.

*smiles at Amy* I think you look great just as you are. Besides, there's no need to dress up for a dinner like this. *squeezes her hand*

Well, let's eat. *reaches for the casserole to serve it. Just before he gets it, there's a big clap of thunder and the power goes out*

Awww... now dinner has to wait. stare sad  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:45 pm
Amy smiled at Karrie. "You think I look great in one of your shirts and sweats? Karrie, I almost fear for your sanity. You are so sweet."

She laughed softly but then yelped when there was a loud clap of thunder and the lights went out. After the initial shock wore off, though, Amy began to smile brightly.

"YES! Seriously, this day could not get any better! I love storms and when the lights go out!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:52 pm
*laughs softly* You do? Stay where you are, I'm going to go find a flashlight. *gets up and rummages through the kitchen drawers, luckily not tripping over Velcore or Thistle on his way. After a moment, he finds it and turns it on* There. I've got some candles in the living room, I think. confused Kits put them there for decoration, but they're the only ones I've got. *digs in the drawer for a moment more until he finds a lighter* Good thing I've got a habit of keeping a lighter on hand... never know when it'll come in handy.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:00 pm
When Karrie came back with candles and lit them with the lighter, she smiled over at him. She loved eating by candlelight.

She got up from her chair and sat down in Karrie's lap. She spooned some of the casserole onto his plate, thinking how wonderful it smelled, and then put some on his fork. She put her hand underneath it and guided it to his mouth.

"I also like cuddling up and being close with someone when it storms. Well, I think I'd like it. Never tried it before now. But it always sounded really nice."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:04 pm
It is really nice. *takes the bite she offers him, then reaches for her fork, offering her some as well*

*watches them feeding each other for a few minutes* Can you serve us too? I am hungry. *pitiful whine*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:09 pm
Amy took the bite Karrie offered her with a soft smirk. When she fully tasted the bite, she waited until she had swallowed it before talking.

"Oh my gosh. That is really good Karrie! Not too hot, but really flavorful. I usually don't like spicy food. Very good. And the key lime pie will be really nice after this."

She leaned down and began to kiss him, but then she heard Velcore's plea and whine and she quickly pulled away from Karrie.

"Karrie! You didn't feed the animals? I'll get some for you two!"

She quickly ran over to the cupboards, being able to see with the candles glowing, got two dishes out, and went back to the table. She put a larger slice of casserole in the dish for Velcore and a smaller one into Thistle's dish.

She put the dishes down on the ground as well as some water. Thistle probably would have run over to get some, but she was currently huddling under Velcore, away from the loud sounds.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games