Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:42 pm
hello katie how are you doing
im reaidng a book made by muggles about nicolas flamel its very interesting

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:38 pm
*Nicole Elf walks into the Great Hall, pulling her cart behind her. She spots some students getting up from their table, clearly finished eating. Nicole Elf walks over to the table and picks up the empty plates and starts stacking them onto her cart. As the students walk away she mumbles to herself. once again, about being one of the only elves left behind to do all the cooking and cleaning. I love serving the Ma'ams and Sirs though, Nicole Elf thinks to herself and walks on down the hall to collect more plates.*  

Music_Luver5291

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:18 pm
*helps nicole elf with the cleaning*
using my wand to bring things over to nicole elf so she doesnt have to go all the way over there and get stuffs

"accio dirty plates and silver ware and cups"

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:14 am
Nicole Elf stops in her tracks when she sees plates, silverware, and cups being stacked, magically, onto her cart. She turns around, trying to see which student was helping her. Oh, I shoulds have knowns, she thinks to herself as she sees James standing there with his wand drawn. "Thank yous kind Sir, but don't worry about helping me. Sir shall not have to worry about Nicole Elf, Nicole Elf can handle dishes," she says with a slight smile.  

Music_Luver5291

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:20 am
its ok nicloe elf i felt like helping XD
anyways i think you can handle the washing part i dont want to use more magic and deprive you of your job

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:18 pm
Nicole Elf curtsies for James. "Thanks you kind Sir but Nicole Elf can take it from here," she says with a slight smile and starts pulling her cart back towards the big doors at the front of the Great Hall. Once more, this time closer to the doors and further away from the student, Nicole Elf turns around and curtsies, before exiting the Great Hall.  

Music_Luver5291

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:46 pm
while nicloe elf is doing her first curtsy james does a very regal and ancient curtsy that is ususally only used for royality in the elven world

james then exists to his common room where he mediates for 8 hours(elves dont sleep they meditate instead)

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:11 pm
While exiting the Great Hall, Nicole Elf is stunned to have seen James curtsy to her like that. Like she was worthy, like she was royalty. An honor it was to have a witch or wizard curtsy to an elf. An honor, Nicole Elf thinks to herself.  

Music_Luver5291

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:44 pm
[[Time switch. Next morning]]
*Summer awoke early the next day, anticipating her finals... well, more nervous than anxious.*
A hearty breakfast will do me good. *She thought to herself. She sat down and began to pile some fancy french toast and eggs onto her plate.*

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:58 am
"hello summer" Lenwë says to his fellow slytherin
*sits down at the tables*
"so what do you think of your 1st year here?"
*puts bacon gravy and biscuits on to my plate*
*starts to eat*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:18 pm
Why hello James!
*she says as she adds a spoonful of syrup, some powered sugar, and a small pile of rasberries to her plate.*
My first year was amazing! I can't believe it is almost over...it's so sad...I almost don't want to leave, but hey, seeing my parents, my sister, and the dragons would be nice too...What about you, how was your year this year?
*Takes a bite of french toast and rasberries. Just then her owl Celeste flies down and drops a newspaper in her lap.*

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:17 pm
my 3d year was great i learned lots
im thinking im going to search out more wizards and witches to get to my goal
but i would kinda like to speak with the dragons
did you know i can speak dragon?
yeah since my ancestors were dragon guardians they learned how to speak dragon and then passed it down
*mumbles to self about my crazy great great great great grandfather*
*eats more biscuits and gravy*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:34 pm
*The piece on the dragons catches her attention*
Really? Like actual worded conversations? Is that something only elves can do, because I can't hear their thoughts or anything, but I can understand what they want, all the time! They know when I want something to...it's like we understand eachother and communicate with eachother.
*She takes a rasberry, pops it in her mouth, chews, then continues.*You know, I'm sure my father wouldn't mind if you came to visit a couple days during the summer. He would love a hand with the dragons, that is, if you want to...
Perhaps you could figure out why Aphrodelia won't eat, or even communicat with the other dragons, but is always by herself...

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:30 am
james starts to choke as he starts laughing while eating
after getting his throat cleared
James says "no elves arent the only ones to be able to speak with dragons only the people who have ever been a dragon protector or have ancestors who were dragon protectors my family has lots of people who do crazy things like that
and you were probably hearing the thoughts of your dragons they can hear the thoughts of the people they are around which is hwy dragons are so tricky and hard to deal with
not to mention that every word they say is in riddle format making it hard to understand exactly what they want
i wouldnt mind traveling to your house for a little while but im not sure if i can help i only speak one dialect of dragon there are many kinds of dragons and each seem to speak a slightly different type and if you talk to a draogn in the wrong format they might understand a bit of what your saying but it will greatly offend them if you mistake them for a different type and that could be very bad((doesnt want to be eaten))
so what kind of dragon do you have and i will tell you if i can even speak to it (some dragons speak such a different dialect that i cant understand anything they say)"
*grabs some pumpkin juice and drinks it*
*then puts some pancakes on my plate*
*spreads jelly and syrup and butter all over my pancakes*
*begins to eat them*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:50 pm
*Summer eats another rasberry*
Well, we have many types of dragons, some of each variety basically, but the only ones allowed on our grounds range from egg to 11 years old, otherwise we send them to our reserve in France so they can have more space as they get larger.
Aphrodelia, the one who won't communicate, is a common European dragon or Draco occidentalis magnus.

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games