Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:15 am
"Thats good." Aya said. "My holiday was spent on France. I was visiting my cousin and stayed at Beaxbatons for about a month. They have the option to stay at the school or go home for their holiday and we ended up playing Quidditch." She said. Aya was a half blood whereas her cousin was preblood. She never judged people on their blood because it wasn't something they could control.

She pushed her auburn hair out of her eyes and looked out the window. "We most likely wont be there for a while.." She said. "Erm are you allergic to cats?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:58 am
techpriest35
xvoldemortdeatheater
aboard the hogwarts express smile
are you a house elf or in a house your not on any of the lists

i don't know how to get on the list
can you help? question  

chiyoasuka

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:52 am
xvoldemortdeatheater

i don't know how to get on the list
can you help? question

Since you are new, you are a house elf, frist thing you should do is go to the Welcome [read first] forum where its very important to read the first post, it give you the best directions for where you are to head, then head to the Entrance hall for any news updates, if you are still having trouble head to the SFQ in the improvement subforum, you can ask questions there

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:46 pm
Crystal rolls onto the floor with a thud and a light crack, but remains asleep. A purpley liquid seeps through her robes and spreads underneath her on the floor.  

SharpProcess

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:26 pm
KitsuSoraAya
"Thats good." Aya said. "My holiday was spent on France. I was visiting my cousin and stayed at Beaxbatons for about a month. They have the option to stay at the school or go home for their holiday and we ended up playing Quidditch." She said. Aya was a half blood whereas her cousin was preblood. She never judged people on their blood because it wasn't something they could control.

She pushed her auburn hair out of her eyes and looked out the window. "We most likely wont be there for a while.." She said. "Erm are you allergic to cats?"

"Sounds like a fun holiday." He smiled warmly at her. "No I'm not allergic to cats. I love cute little nekos."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:45 am
Aya smiled. "Alright." She said picking up her pet cat, Pix. He is a small black kitten with a white belly and muzzle and bright blue eyes. "This is Pix. Well my cousin named him Pixie-Bob and that kind of stuck so..." She said laughing slightly.  

KitsuSoraAya

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:12 pm
KitsuSoraAya
Aya smiled. "Alright." She said picking up her pet cat, Pix. He is a small black kitten with a white belly and muzzle and bright blue eyes. "This is Pix. Well my cousin named him Pixie-Bob and that kind of stuck so..." She said laughing slightly.

Yami smiled as he reached his hand out to pet the cute cat. "She's adorable. Hey there Pix? How are you doing? I myself have a pet black owl named Kuro. Kuro means black in Japanese."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:03 pm
Noelle slips onto the train, after looking through to see if she could find any other Ravenclaws she scurries into an empty compartment and puts Aiko on the seat. She stuffs her trunk in the overhead compartment then sits quietly and gets a book out.  

Daliaveyani

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:50 pm
Mothette x

Hearing a thud from a nearby compartment, Amanda decides to go make sure Cairo isn't getting himself into trouble Cairo, what're you up she mutters to herself. Assuming that, as usual, her feline is getting himself into something he should not. She pokes her head into a compartment and sees Yami and Aya Hi guys! Did you hear a thud a bit ago? she asks them and heads to look in the next compartment. Over here! she shouts, as she finds Crystal in a pool of purple liquid. Crystal, are you alright? Can you hear me? she asks the slytherin, who seems to be sounds asleep. Has anyone seen this before? she asks.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:52 pm
Crystal sleepily opens her eyes. "What's going on?" she asks with a yawn.  

SharpProcess

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:58 pm
Umm, whats all this purple stuff?? You were out cold!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:42 pm
"I love owls. They are so beautiful." She said scratching Pix's head. She turned her head seeing a fellow Hufflepuff, Amanda. "Hey! Erm I didn't hear anything.... Did you Yami?" She asked looking at him.  

KitsuSoraAya

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:23 pm
"What?" Crystal looks around and gasps. "Oh no! Intuitious is going to kill me!" She takes out her wand and a glass bottle and starts trying to magic the potion back into the bottle as it continues to seep through a large crack.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:19 pm
Noelle puts her book down on the seat and goes into the hall to see what all the commotion is about. She sees Crystal trying to get a purple liquid into a cracked bottle and says "Here" as she hands her one with no crack. Just then Aiko shoots out of her compartment and down the train, Noelle groans and rolls her eyes "She'll come back eventually, the trains not that big and my sister will probably find her sometime."  

Daliaveyani

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:41 pm
Crystal hesitates but accepts the bottle from Noelle. "Thanks," she says. The clean up goes much quicker now. "Did it touch anyone besides me?"  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games