Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:12 pm
lurichan
Drifter_Xwolf
lurichan
*yawns* It just makes me go back, have to re-read the TOS to see if it's a violation or not, and then edit a posting accordingly.

i say havatit then and edit edit like the windsry im alittle loopy tonight

Um.. I'm having a hard time reading what you are typing right now. Please make sure what you're typing is at least readable?

Actuly it wasn't even a word so don't worry about that last post,but any way if you feal the need to exersize your rights as the guild's master then you should do so.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:14 pm
Drifter_Xwolf

Actuly it wasn't even a word so don't worry about that last post,but any way if you feal the need to exersize your rights as the guild's master then you should do so.

Ah.

Yes, I already did that before I started really posting much of anything tonight. I tend to take care of business before I take the time to post about. That way everything that needs imediate attention is taken care of before I take the time to relax.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:18 pm
lurichan
Drifter_Xwolf

Ah.

Yes, I already did that before I started really posting much of anything tonight. I tend to take care of business before I take the time to post about. That way everything that needs imediate attention is taken care of before I take the time to relax.

that is a very honorable habit one i am not so luckly blessed with damn my procrastination  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:30 pm
"I do it for the good of the guild" is starting to become a mantra for me. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

some guild thing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:35 pm
lurichan

Bwahahahahahahahaha

I love roaming around at all hours sifting through recent posts. I then like to wait and see what happens to them and where they get put.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:37 pm
Deific Requiem
lurichan

Bwahahahahahahahaha

I love roaming around at all hours sifting through recent posts. I then like to wait and see what happens to them and where they get put.

xp Sometimes I really have to struggle with what I want to do with things. So, any calls that you think were mishandled?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

some guild thing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:44 pm
lurichan
Deific Requiem
lurichan

Bwahahahahahahahaha

xp Sometimes I really have to struggle with what I want to do with things. So, any calls that you think were mishandled?

None that I have seen recently. I used to see quite a few floating around all over a while back. I guess no one knew where it fit and various mods had been shifting it to every location imaginable. I forget the topic line though. It was quite funny.

Generally, this guild runs very smoothly. IY_and_MCR has been a very good addition it seems. I am a member in a lot of guilds and most seem to have a haphazzard way of organization habits. Basically they shove it to a section another mod is responsible for and let them deal with it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:45 pm
Well, I'm glad to get feedback. ^_^ I always worry that I should be doing something more to make things a better experience for everyone.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

some guild thing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:47 pm
lurichan
Well, I'm glad to get feedback. ^_^ I always worry that I should be doing something more to make things a better experience for everyone.

Well.

I would, like, right down all the posts that should be moved and such but it isn't my position to tell you, is it?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:54 pm
Deific Requiem
lurichan

Well.

I would, like, right down all the posts that should be moved and such but it isn't my position to tell you, is it?

*lol* no, you don't have to tell me anything like that unless you were actually really concerned about something.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

some guild thing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:03 pm
I feel pretty, oh so, pretty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:04 pm
Deific Requiem

Yay for feeling pretty. *dances about*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

some guild thing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:05 pm
lurichan
Deific Requiem

*also dances*

*pulls out hidden katana and stabs you*

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>>

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:09 pm
Deific Requiem
lurichan
Deific Requiem

*also dances*

>>

*blinds you with a shower of pretty sparkles that fall out of the halogram*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

some guild thing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:11 pm
lurichan
Deific Requiem
lurichan
Deific Requiem

*also dances*

>>

*blinds you with a shower of pretty sparkles that fall out of the halogram*

domokun

One day .. .

How was your day thus far?

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games