Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

patch99329

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:06 am
Quote:
if mundane reality is your reality, then have fun [inoccent user]. No need to drag people down with you, with your super-cool rational arguments.

Rational arguments, how awful! burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:33 pm
Arcanist Angus
whiporwill-o

but, but i haven't passed my OWLS yet crying

I failed my OWLS gonk

Well to bad for you! razz I passed mine with flying colors...now lets go play quidditch before we battle! razz  

AsylumOracle

Forth Eorlingas

250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:21 pm
'I'm a witch like in harry potter lolz'

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:15 pm
This is kinda a long, un-paragraphed one, so I'll try to make it more readable:
Quote:
Heya. I'm actually kind of new to actually testing the supernatural phenomena, but i've been trying out magic and alchemy since i was about 11. Not much has come of it, except once when i was 12, i was trying out different alchemical symbols i read about with some, i remeber i used Sulfur, Mercury from a thermometer and salt, as well as water and a few others that i vaguely remember, and in the middle was bones of a dead dog. I tried to resurrect him but since i only knew a few basics of alchemy, no matter how much i tried nothing happened, until i read another book that mentioned something about leaving the mix outside, under a plant that would drip dew onto it each day, from a new moon til a full moon.

the next full moon, i went out there and the bones were gone, as well as everything else. it scared me because i saw some skin with a little bit of fur near the place i sat them. A few nights after, i heard scratching on my door at about 10pm. I opened it, to see a dog, almost unrecognizable, bone and flesh, patches of fur, one eye, a decaying smell, innards hanging out. I ran upstairs yelling and my dad came down to shoot it, but it was gone, leaving hairs and blood where it used to be.

More recently i tried mixing in black magic with alchemy. I had a few stones in my hand that i drew the symbols for fire and light, with a gold necklace in my hand for the sun, sol. and sulfur on top of that. after i added a few more minor ingredients, it all caught ablaze into a green flame, burning my hand and i threw them down and saw that the symbol on my hand was burned away. Ever since then ive been experimenting in magic and alchemy daily. Anyone else do this or have any advice?

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:50 pm
I am but a servant...

Ani, where DO you find these things?

...of the Cunning Flame

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:53 pm
This one I found in the Supernatural forum, here.  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:01 pm
I am but a servant...

I apparently need to do more lurking XD

...of the Cunning Flame

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:51 pm
I am but a servant...

"I'm getting married to an Incubus."
"He's an intelligent incubus and I have dated him before."

...of the Cunning Flame

Cunning Witch Angus

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:39 pm
x.x *twitches*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:26 pm
I am but a servant...

Apparently this fellow tried to resurrect his dead boyfriend and "something went wrong" so now to let his boyfriend "move on" he needs to marry him. So apparently his dead boyfriend is now an Incubus. And another Incubus is going to marry them.

Oh! And they aren't getting married until I meet him, how nice.

...of the Cunning Flame

Cunning Witch Angus

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:44 pm
Please tell me that isn't that Marriage thread that was/is in the Supernatural forum?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:57 pm
I am but a servant...

No, this was a friend of mine.

...of the Cunning Flame

Cunning Witch Angus

Beorc Kano

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:19 am
Worst things you can say as a pagan:

Dude, I saw this ritual on Charmed last night, wanna try it out?

Hey, wanna invoke Menoh? I mean, I saw how to beat him in The Craft, how hard could it be?

Hold on, let me call the Watchtowers real quick...... okay done.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:25 pm
Quote:
In the past Pagans were a peaceful bunch, they never wanted to hurt anyone, and only wanted to help one another. They celebrated together, the preformed rituals together, and they helped one another. Then the roman catholics came in and try to erraticate the pagans by taking over their religions, then they forced them to convert, and if they didnt they were killed. Later in life, the same thing happened all over again. This time, we were deemed evil. They were hung, drowned, put on fire. Their familes and lives destroyed. Why would we want to start now by doing things like hexes and curses and things that control peoples will, we would be no better then the people who try to erraticate the pagans. There are many paths, and yes each have their own rules, but what is the point of seperating ourselves when we can work together to give pagan back to it former glory.

Quote:
Every religion believes in the three fold law. It is basically known as Karma, you do bad things bad things come back to you. You do good things good things come back to you. Heck even Christians believe in Karma.

stressed  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:30 pm
too2sweet
Quote:
In the past Pagans were a peaceful bunch, they never wanted to hurt anyone, and only wanted to help one another. They celebrated together, the preformed rituals together, and they helped one another. Then the roman catholics came in and try to erraticate the pagans by taking over their religions, then they forced them to convert, and if they didnt they were killed. Later in life, the same thing happened all over again. This time, we were deemed evil. They were hung, drowned, put on fire. Their familes and lives destroyed. Why would we want to start now by doing things like hexes and curses and things that control peoples will, we would be no better then the people who try to erraticate the pagans. There are many paths, and yes each have their own rules, but what is the point of seperating ourselves when we can work together to give pagan back to it former glory.

Quote:
Every religion believes in the three fold law. It is basically known as Karma, you do bad things bad things come back to you. You do good things good things come back to you. Heck even Christians believe in Karma.

stressed
It's scary how popular this view is.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games