Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:11 pm
Caleidah
DarkElf27
Caleidah

My, my, my, it would seem that Commissar Victoria has been rather busy of late. This post-fest will be truly interesting to see how much activity can be stirred up.

BTW, DarkElf, I'll have that battle report to you soon.
Good good, the sooner the better. Pictures and all?

Yeah. Two pictures per turn. They're all taken at the end of the turn with a pic taken of each half of the battle. I'll try and mark out which squads are which in the pictures.
Excellent. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:15 pm
DarkElf27
Caleidah
DarkElf27
Caleidah

My, my, my, it would seem that Commissar Victoria has been rather busy of late. This post-fest will be truly interesting to see how much activity can be stirred up.

Yeah. Two pictures per turn. They're all taken at the end of the turn with a pic taken of each half of the battle. I'll try and mark out which squads are which in the pictures.
Excellent. 3nodding

Yeah...all of the seekers are green and orange Dark Eldar warriors, the Daemonettes are all unpainted Dark Eldar Warriors, the Fiends are brown basecoated Fiends, and the Heralds are (Humonculi?).

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:20 am
Caleidah
DarkElf27
Caleidah
DarkElf27
Caleidah

Excellent. 3nodding

Yeah...all of the seekers are green and orange Dark Eldar warriors, the Daemonettes are all unpainted Dark Eldar Warriors, the Fiends are brown basecoated Fiends, and the Heralds are (Humonculi?).
Any approximate date for when I'll have it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:20 am
DarkElf27
Caleidah
DarkElf27
Caleidah
DarkElf27
Caleidah

Excellent. 3nodding

Hopefully by Saturday. Depends on what I run into this week.

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:24 am
Caleidah
DarkElf27
Caleidah
DarkElf27
Caleidah

Excellent. 3nodding

Alright, that ought to work.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:39 am
DarkElf27
Caleidah
DarkElf27
Caleidah
DarkElf27
Caleidah

Excellent. 3nodding

It might be to you by Friday, given that I don't have class or football, but don't plan on having it before Saturday night.

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:38 am
Caleidah
DarkElf27
Caleidah
DarkElf27
Caleidah

It might be to you by Friday, given that I don't have class or football, but don't plan on having it before Saturday night.

Like I said, that ought to do nicely. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:59 am

And now, I'm excited. I've been waiting on Guild Army for quite a while.

That and I might be getting a copy of 5th Edition tonight, provided that Como has a few extras laying around.

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:11 pm
Caleidah

That and I might be getting a copy of 5th Edition tonight, provided that Como has a few extras laying around.
I'm getting mine tomorrow, but I might be getting it for free. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:44 pm
DarkElf27
Caleidah

I'm getting mine tomorrow, but I might be getting it for free. ^^

...Lucky b*****d...

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:38 am
I'm noticing an increase in 4chan-ism the way people act stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:22 am
Lady Blodwynn
I'm noticing an increase in 4chan-ism the way people act stare

Sorry. I have a short temper online and a few of the newbies have succeeded in pissing me off.

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:33 pm
There are some very rude and annoying people here that need a talking to mad  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:46 pm

Here I sit at 1:30-esque, bemoaning the fact that I cannot sleep. Its at times such as these that I tend to delve deeply into my own mind, and such is not always a safe thing. Its particularly less safe when you have a history of nightmares. And that, I suppose, is part of the reason why I can't sleep. Maybe its fear, maybe its just simple instinct, whatever. This post isn't meant to have any purpose, merely to kill some time as I try to get more sleepy.

What is the necessity of the fifth (pinky) toe? As small as it is, it cannot possibly provide any kind of boon to our balance. For most people, the skin on the toe nearly covers up the toenail so there's no practical use. I think its just there because our feet are jealous of our hands. That's right. Jealous feet.

As far as worthless parts of our bodies go, why not put everything through surgery to have their Appendices removed? They're completely vestigial and the only thing that they serve to do is to threaten our lives. Urk.

I hate it when people fit the stereotypes for their race. When black people speak in Ebonics, I want to choke them to death. When Jewish people are incredibly stingy with their money, I want to smash their head into a wall. When Asian people go through multiple rolls of film in a single day, I want to drown them in developing fluid. When white people dance poorly and watch Nascar, I feel like running them down with my car.

Wow. I seem to have a slightly homicidal tonight.

Yucca plants look like Asparagus. I've been having this discussion with a friend, and the common belief seems to be that they're going to take over the world with the help of the pokémon known as Ditto. Its true.

Another friend of mine were thinking back through 40k fluff about the fall of the Eldar and when Asdrubael Vect was still a member of the Eldar culture. He was likely a very, very large part of the fall of the Eldar, and its likely that he and Eldrad butted heads quite a bit. But...What if the two were to reconcile somehow, to reunite the forces of the Eldar and the Dark Eldar? Think how much more terrifying Howling Banshees would be if they had a Raider that they could use to jump around on.

Hm...that's about it for now...Bloodee insomnia...

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:17 am
You need a reality check and sleeping aid, hang on *rummages for mallet*  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games