Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:24 am
*taps her finger to her lips thinking*
I don't believe she even recalls who I am or that I am in the same body as her now... maybe if we can bring her forward and you can convince her to help she will cooperate? But we will need to make sure we can get me back to the front later. And.... probably restore her memories as well...

We don't need her for this scene do we? Best we not tell the mistress the situation yet, she and Aya have a strange relationship.

*grins at Kat*
I see you have your priorities straight this morning.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:31 am
She returned the grin to the succubus, "Gurl, I need a damn drink to deal with this film!! rofl "

Glancing around, she noticed some of the Pavanis were absent, and she didn't know if she was disappointed or relieved at not having to spar with Franco about whatever it was he had in mind for her stressed

She brought her attention back to Leko," So, anyone have an extra script, I don't even know if I have the most recent rewrite. rolleyes "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:34 am
*lets out a cackle to Kat*
I don't think I've been "on script" through this entire filming!
What are we even doing in this scene?

*starts looking around for a crew boy to fetch her a coffee with whiskey*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:52 am
She snorted, "Psht, if we're not needed, I'mma head to the bar for brunch. xd Migas and Mimosas!" She looked over at Psy to see if she was aware that they were on set, and her friend looked preoccupied. Turning back to Leko, she laughed. "Psy's not even paying attention to us, let's get outta here. twisted "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:54 am
*giggles and winks to Lia, maybe they can all get s quick escape while the mistress reams the rabbit twisted *  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:58 am
"I'll take that as an agreement, let's go, ladies! xd " She dropped her clove and snuffed it out with her boot and then took a healthy sip of her spiked coffee. 4laugh  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:02 pm
*giggles with glee 4laugh *
Eggs and champagne!!
*skips off after Kat*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:10 pm
Pinches the bridge of her nose and lets the bullhorn drop to her side with her other hand. She starts to make the count down slowly from ten and Kyle starts to get on edge as he watches her carefully. Surely, he doesn’t want any type of repeat of last night. Shall I have him dealt with Mistress. Surely we can replace him in this scene. You don’t need this type of stress, Madam. I’d be happy to have him drug to the nearest room and let some of the Master’s men……

She puts her hand up to Kyle. No no. I appreciate the gesture, Kyle. Let’s see what we are dealing with fist. She walks right up to the blanket covered rabbit, leans over with her megaphone and screams into it. YOU AREN’T EVEN DRESSED?!!! WHAT KIND OF AC-TOR ARE YOU?!! YOU GET OVER TO WARDROBE RIGHT NOW OR I’LL HAVE YOU SHOT!! DO YOU FEEL ME?!!

Stands abruptly and whips around pointing as she pivotsm yelling into the megaphone. NONE OF YOU BETTER GET ANY BRIGHT IDEAS EITHER!! THIS IS THE LAST SCENE AND EVERYONE IS GOING TO FINISH THIS PROJECT!! KYLE WILL HAND OUT SCRIPTS!!!

Kyle proceeds to go around and hand out the latest script to everyone there.

NOW……MIRO IS TO BE SIMPLY LEAD OUT OF WONDERLAND BY THE GREEN RABBIT! AND EVERYONE IS GOING TO ENSURE THIS ONE LITTLE BITTY TASK GETS DONE!! WE AREN’T LEAVING UNTIL WE’RE DONE!! scream  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:58 pm
*ears flatten from the mistress yelling at him. As much as he wants to yell back and tell her off, he'd rather not end up as Swiss cheese two days in a row. stare He'll be happy if he can make it the rest of the year without being shot. stressed So without a word, he gets up and heads straight to wardrobe* stare

*gets confused when she's given a different script to read by the criminally handsome assistant, trying her hardest not to look directly at him. That would be like looking into the sun and Miro always heard that looking at the sun was bad. She wouldn't know why because she's never done it.*
"A-Ano..."

*skims over the new script and raises her hand like she's in class*

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:54 pm
*Goes to wardrobe for a quick touch up before heading to the red castle. Gets there just in time to receive the latest script from Kyle. Takes a seat near the rest of the crew and scans over the script.* emo  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:07 am
Mmmm real breakfast.....Lia felt a little torn. She wanted to go with the girls but she also wanted to see the chaos that might ensue from this. Lots of precious moments for the imp cams to film. So what else does the foxy fae do? She casts a small spell and splits herself in two. Each form a little different tint in color from the other. The doubles nodded in aggreement with each other and one went to follow Leko and Kat to the bar while the other stayed in her chair sipping on coffee. The Lia in the chair cast another spell to make illusions of Leko and Kat just in case Psy did need anyone else other than Miro and Draa for this scene but she highly doubted she did considering the script.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:16 am
Laughing along with Leko and Lia as they slipped away, she turned and looked up at the two, "I don't know why we have to be here if the scene is only Miro and Draa. rolleyes First round of mimosas is on me! xd "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:07 pm
Watches Draa leave for wardrobe. FINALLY! She has somehow broken through to someone. Never in billion years did she expect it to be Draa which is proof she has this whole “director” thing completely mastered. She confidently hands Kyle her megaphone and takes her latte from him. Did you see that, Kyle? I got this movie aaaaaaaall under control. Piece of cake. cool Snaps.

As she takes a sip of her latte, she notices Miro politely raising her hand. Further PROOF she was born to direct! Perhaps she should consider filming something else. Maybe start looking at real estate near Hollywood. Holding her latte, she smiles sweetly at Miro and calls on her as a teacher instructing a class would. Yes, Miro? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:33 pm
Duuuude you never know with Psy. After all the trouble I went through cooling the rage from yesterday I don't want things going off the wagon at this point. Double Lia 2 pointed out to her red-haired sistah. Love the girl but you never know when she may change her mind at random again. rolleyes  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:53 pm
"Psht, we're almost home free, girls!" She looked back over her shoulder at the fox, "besides, pretty sure we'd hear here coming in time to duck out, or have you do some sort of invisibility spell or something. xd "  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games