Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:08 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odayaka looked at the others, her ears twitch before going down. She doesn't exactly know Minako well, but she remembered that she had been in here before a few times when she was still new here. She looked back at her crab as it continued to clean up the blood, her ears perk up as she always found it interesting how its cleansing bubbles did the job.

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:49 am
User Image
                                          The Beautiful Child ‹⊰ Minako ⊱›

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Others.
                                          Condition: Pretty hurt.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%

++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          I am: Minako
                                          Threat Level: None
                                          Allegiance: KHA

+++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Just Another Day
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

kunai_18

Floppy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Minako started feel the wound around her get smaller and smaller and soon it was at the point of being underneath the palm of her hand, at that point she believed it was good enough for her to move her hand and have Sasha finish patching it up but seemed a bit confused onq why Sasha decided to answer her question despite not asking her anything and the words that did come out of her mouth were even more confusing.”What the hell are..you talking about?”Minako replied back to her more confused then intrigued. Then Nami spoke saying she remembered her but not completely which was still good enough to her, She looked at her hand that was all bloodied do to putting pressure and help stop the blood from flowing out of her wound with a tired expression before saying.”Well thats good enough for me then haha..”She replied sluggishly.
                                          User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:01 pm
Noah Creed~

User Image

Suddenly a DC opened as Noah stumbled through crashing on the floor "ow..." He said sitting up "sorry im late, got lost" he said crossing his arms "where the hell am i, doctor office?" he asked  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:46 pm
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
hector the true
fiendish az

User Image

Sasha sighed
"im sorry. I didn't know you were talking to Nami and not to me, Minako. Im just trying to put something together that...well...its strange to me"

She whispered so only Minako could hear
"multi personality....something. "

She leaned back up
"It might be my imagination and im sorry if it is."

She went silent after that, not even her breathing was heard.

She finished healing Minako realizing there would be scarring. She looked down and took out a special healing salve that she'd rarely ever use and applied it to Minako's back. The wound miraculously disappeared.

She started to walk away from Minako when Noah fell onto the floor. She looked at him and then walked into her back room grabbing a book obviously from the library.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:07 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odayaka was startled when Noah had suddenly fell into the room, she still wasn't used to people suddenly appearing in and out. Even her crab familiar had gotten scared as it seemed to have blown out a lot of bubbles at once from being surprised. However, it scuttled to Odayaka and stood between her and Noah with its claws held up and snapping. Odayaka looked down at it and laughed a little, "It's all right." she said, reassuring her crab familiar that Noah meant no ill intentions.
At that moment, Tsuyoi ran into the room and immediately towards Odayaka, "Oda! I need you to check something for me! But make it quick!" she had been sweating and panting a little, probably from running all the way here from the Light Manor.
Odayaka looked up at Tsuyoi in surprise, her ears perked up. "E-Eh!? U-Umm, erm, s-sure!" she said, though she was still confused and needed Tsuyoi to explain what exactly she wanted her to check.

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

yutary Pie

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Female? 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Seeing Tsuyoi walk in, Jaecen looked to Nami. Nami shook her head. Jeacen jumped over the nearest bed and crawled under it. He got caught halfway under it. "Dammit... Why do I have such big hips?" He grumbled to himself and sucking his gut in so he could squeeze under, which he finally did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:07 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
hector the true
fiendish az

User Image

Sasha became interested when Tsuyoi walked in asking for assistance. She figured Odayaka could do well. Then it hit her, Jaecen was a girl. If Tsuyoi found out, chaos might ensue.

She peaked up from her book but seemed to be reading at the same time.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:46 am
User Image
                                          The Beautiful Child ‹⊰ Minako ⊱›

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Others.
                                          Condition: Pretty sore.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%

++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          I am: Minako
                                          Threat Level: None
                                          Allegiance: KHA

+++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Just Another Day
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

kunai_18

Floppy flusters Flaky

Yutary Pie

Quote:

Quote:

Minako continued to lay on the ground absorbing the coldness of the tiled floor feeling slightly better as Sasha continued to heal her but then suddenly Noah showed upright when she was about to wonder where he went to.”Your in the Infirmary ironicly enough.”She answered him and waved at him with bloodied hand.”Hey Sasha can y-”She stopped dead the moment Sasha whispered those words knowing the origin of said confusion lied, then she suddenly out a cry of surprise from the sudden apply of the cold and somewhat good tonic causing her to kick the air for a few times breaking her train of thought but she manadged to remember and asked Sasha.”Can you look at Noah next, he had it rougher then me to be completely honest.”Minako asked, wondering if Sasha would be willing to help out again but this time on Noah.
                                          User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:22 pm
kalenakeeper
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
hector the true
fiendish az
yutary Pie

User Image

Sasha heard Minako ask her to take a look at Noah who came in shortly. She put down her book.

"Sure, Minako. So where does it hurt Noah? Feel free to sit down or lay down if you want."

Her eyes glowed levitating Noah to his feet.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:22 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Fortunately for Jaecen, Tsuyoi didn't notice him hurrying to hide under one of the beds, however, she did notice Nami, "Nami! It's great to see you better." she said, walking over to her and hugging her, "Everyone was worried, you know? Especially Erin, he wasn't showing it, but he was the one that was most worried about you."
Odayaka looked at Tsuyoi as she hugged Nami, her ears twitch. She wanted to ask what Tsuyoi wanted her to check, but decided to not disturb her reunion with Nami. She then looked at the bed Jaecen hid under, then back at Tsuyoi, "Wait...can't Ms. Tsuyoi sense people's presences?" she thought to herself.

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

yutary Pie

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:46 pm
Jaecen Light

Nami smiled and hugged Tsuyoi back. "It was thanks to Da for rushin' me here." She looked around, unsure of where exactly Jaecen had hid. "I think he went off to do somethin'..."

Jaecen had to hold his breath but he wasn't sure how long he could stay quiet with his female figure. It was a weird and new experience, of which he'd be glad to never experience again once it was over.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:13 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

While Tsuyoi was hugging Nami, she looked around too. She could sense Jaecen in the room, "You sure about that?" she looked in the direction of the bed that Jaecen hid under. She let go of Nami and began to head towards the bed.
Odayaka's ears perked up when she had been correct about Tsuyoi's senses, and began to panic a little, "M-Ms. Tsuyoi!"
As Tsuyoi was about to check under the bed, she stopped and looked at Odayaka, raising an eyebrow.
She poked her fingers together, her ears twitch, "Err, th-that check-up you wanted me to do. What did you want me to check?"
"Oh yeah! That's right, I almost forgot...but first," she then suddenly looked under the bed, "Why're you hiding Jaecen!" she yelled when she had done so. But, the person under the bed wasn't Jaecen...well, to her it wasn't.

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

yutary Pie

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:19 pm
Jaecen Light

Tsuyoi's yelling startled him. He jumped and bounced his head off of the bed. The bed also moved from the amount of force used. "Ayiiee! Owie, owie, owie!" He crawled out from under the bed and held his head with both hands to try and stop the pain.
Nami simply looked up at the ceiling and whistled, pretending she knew nothing in order to avert attention away from herself and onto Jaecen.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:36 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Tsuyoi got up and rubbed the back of her head, chuckling a little at the girl, "Sorry, I thought you were someone I knew..." she then looked away, "Damn...maybe my condition is even messing up my senses." she said to herself, scratching her cheek.
Odayaka overheard what Tsuyoi had said, "What do you mean...?" she then realized what she could've most likely meant. She walked over to Jaecen and crouched down as she began to rub his head as if trying to help relieve the pain, "...Tsuyoi, please wait in the other room." she said, though her tone seemed to be serious and sad.
Tsuyoi nodded, and looked at the girl that she scared, "Again, sorry for yelling at you, not really a good idea hiding under a bed...why were you there anyway?" but then she shook her head, "Ah, then again, it's probably none of my business. Well, never mind, you don't need to answer then." she said before she began to make her way to the other room.

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

yutary Pie

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:44 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen's face had tears due to the pain but he sat up, rubbing his head. "Damnation... That freaking hurt... Uhuhuh...."
Nami frowned. "Uch... What a baby...." She murmured to herself.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games