Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:00 pm
Amy shook her head, put her wineglass on the counter, and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "You didn't do anything wrong, Karrie. You didn't know how to deal with it, just as she didn't. Of course, her thinking you blamed her for what happened was quite uncalled for, but you both were hurting. You both could only go off of what you felt and tried to handle it the best you could."

When she heard him say that he hoped she had somebody to talk to, she blinked for a few moments in surprise.

"You hope she has someone... You mean, you don't call yourself that person anymore? Like, you won't always go to her when she has a problem anymore?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:06 pm
I know. At the time, I didn't know what to do. Now, I see that I could have handled it better. *sighs*

*looks confused* No, I don't. I haven't for a while. I will still try to help her when she has a problem. As a good friend would. I'd like to stay friends with her, if it's possible. But, she isn't my girlfriend. She's not the one who comes first.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:09 pm
((Retropost to Dame/Harv's initial meeting))

Harv sat and listened to his client, denying knowledge of much of anything, maintaining her innocence and being teary-eyed. She'd made no mention of her sister's involvement, or her past employment. His eyes narrow as he listens, questions, listens more with minimal responses. After a while, he tells he'll need to get some more files, don't leave the area, make an appointment so they can talk again and a firm reminder she needs to be completely honest with him. He watches her leave his office, then he tosses his coffee out, shoves some files in his briefcase and heads out, locking his door behind him. He locks the files in the trunk of his car and hits the gym, needing to slam some weights around. Feckin can't represent a client no way, no how if they ain't gonna give you the straight-up facts. No surprises, right. Be a good 2 or 3 everyday we're in court at this rate. Girl gonna end up doing real time she don't wake the hell up and play straight with me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:13 pm
Amy didn't know how to make him feel better about how he handled the miscarriage situation. Maybe she shouldn't. Maybe it was only something Karrie could work through on his own.

She was surprised at his confused look. "Well, I just thought you did still see yourself as that one person she should go to with help on every problem, big or small. It seemed that way for awhile. You'd rush over to her as fast as you could when she had a problem. Of course, I think my own insecurities affected how I looked at things. I am very sorry about that. With all of that, I am surprised to hear you actually say that you don't put her first..."

She blushed slightly. "I... I hope it's not just your girlfriend that comes first for you, Karrie. It's very sweet of you to say that, but..."

She ran her index finger along the zipper of his jacket and seemed very interested in it suddenly.

"Uh, well, if you put our whole little family first instead of just me, that'd be really sweet. Not that I'm trying to suggest we're an official family, yet! I don't want to presume things. But, our little group. Kits, Velcore, Thistle, you, me, Kits' animals... It's a makeshift, wonderful group we have and I love it so much."

She looked up at him and smiled shyly. "I love you."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:22 pm
*shakes his head* Dame has had a lot of problems lately, and she's needed the support of friends. You have to admit that she's gone through a lot lately. Velcore and I have both tried to help her. *sighs* It's not over yet, either. She still has to go to trial.

*smiles softly at Amy* My family does come first. And yes, I do consider you and Thistle part of my family. I love you. *leans down and kisses her*

*shifts uncomfortably, wanting the treats, but not wanting to interrupt them* confused *he's very hungry, having had a very early dinner that night*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:26 pm
Amy smiled happily against Karrie's lips and wrapped her arms around his neck. He thought of Thistle and Amy as a part of his family! This was so awesome! They loved each other, were a part of the best family she had ever had... Life was finally really good.

Thistle saw Amy and Karrie kissing. She still didn't understand it completely. The full meaning of kissing was lost on her, but she knew it happened when people were happy!

She squeaked and happily walked over to Amy and Karrie. She wedged herself in between their legs and squeaked happily up at them. Her tail was flicking. She was happy, too!

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:31 pm
*feeling Thistle's hooves on his leg, he pulls back from Amy and looks down at her* Yes, do you want something, Thistle? *reaches down with one arm and scoops Thistle up, holding her against his chest like he would one of Kits' cats*

*sniffs at the chocolate, knowing better than to try to eat it. It was still too hot, and he didn't want to burn his tongue*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:35 pm
Thistle squeaked happily at Karrie. "Hi, you!"

She rubbed her head under his chin and wrapped her tail around his arm.

Amy laughed and looked at the scene adoringly. This was even better than the vacation, having them all together like this.

She quickly went about making the pancakes, giving one to Velcore and half to Thistle before she finished the batter.

She made the stuffed pancake rolls and then put two down for Velcore in a bowl and one for Thistle. Then, she turned to Karrie and wrapped an arm around his waist.

"Do you have to go into the office tomorrow, Karrie, or do you think you can take one more day off and just relax here at the house?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:44 pm
Actually, I was thinking of taking a couple more days off. Thursday would be one week, but I'm not in any hurry to get back. *grins* Besides, I'll be back with gifts of fudge. Fudge is a good way to cheer people up. That's why I bought so much.

*inhales the pancake rolls and sits back, licking his lips* Very good, Amy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:47 pm
Amy smiled when Karrie said he wasn't going into the office tomorrow. Hopefully she'd get Velcore to help her out, or at least show her where Karrie's office key was. She was tired after their vacation, but she wanted to do this for Karrie. He more than deserved it after doing all of this for her.

She also smiled down brightly at Velcore. "Really, Velcore? Thank you! One more won't hurt you."

She gave him another one to take in the living room with them.

When they sat down for the movie, Thistle resting on the couch by Amy's leg and Velcore resting on the floor with another pancake roll, Amy rested her hand on Karrie's thigh. She took a deep breath and finally quickly said what she had wanted to since last night.

"Karrie..."

Her voice was soft so that the pets wouldn't hear her. "I... I'm ready to have sex with you. I want to have sex with you. So, whenever you want to and are ready, I'm ready."

She breathed out and then focused on the movie after she pressed the play button on the remote.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:14 am
Cuwen
{{So, what makes it fudge, then, if it's not both the chocolate and the consistency? Just the consistency?}}
{{It's how it's made that makes it fudge. Fudge is basically sugar, butter, and milk. Add cocoa and it's chocolate fudge. Add peanut butter instead and it's peanut butter fudge. Add vanilla and it's vanilla fudge. And so on.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:13 am
((stop talking about fudge! gonk *now must look up how to make "fudge" without sugar stressed *starts lookign for goat milk too...*))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:36 pm
*Karrie had spent a good part of the afternoon shopping. He hadn't left very much in the fridge while they were gone so there would be less of a chance of something spoiling. Amy and Velcore had disappeared before he left, so he took Thistle with him. She had been very well-behaved and stayed in the child seat of the cart when he put her there. The store he went to was used to him bringing Velcore, so he only got a few strange looks from other people.

When they got home and finished putting everything away, he started on dinner. He decided to make a casserole he hadn't made in a while that was called Fiesta Chicken. It was a sort of mexican dish that he'd learned when he was in school. For dessert, he'd found some key limes that looked really good, so he made Key Lime Pie, hoping that Amy would like it. While he cooked, he talked to Thistle a little bit. She stayed in the kitchen with him the whole time. Even though she couldn't answer, it was normal for him to talk to an animal who didn't say anything. He still hadn't quite gotten used to Velcore talking back to him.

Karrie had just pulled the pie out of the oven and was checking the casserole when he heard the front door open* Amy? Is that you?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:39 pm
Amy smelled something very good when she entered the house. It was so nice to smell something other than paint.

She called out to Karrie, assuming he was in the kitchen.

"Yeah, it's me! Did you have a relaxing day?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:43 pm
Yeah, Thistle and I did some shopping, and I made dinner. *puts the casserole back in the oven* It should be ready in a few minutes. *starts setting the kitchen table for dinner*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games