Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:41 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Im sorry" She looks up "i think the full moon is almost here

"I can feel it too."

She trembles alittle bit moving closer to him

Ifritum lightly hugs her.

She looks up at him smiling as a show of thanks

Ifritum smiles back at Ema.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:59 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
azumi grinned at her
"thank you~ no offence but lots of girls have sonfessed to me before" she smiled at her holding her hand and looking her straight in the eye "i've never really liked anybody before, i want to try loving somebody, with you~" she smiled at her waiting for the obvious blush to come.
"im not frigid so i wonder how you might react to forwardness...." she winked at her and continued to look at her in the eye smiling.

Sam: She blushed. "Oh my god yes!!" Sam smiled. "... Who knows you might just be surprised." She winks back.

"mua haha~" azumi said turning invisible. she slowly stuck her face infront of Sams and turned visible again her face was millimeters away
"boo!" she said

Sam: She giggles and blushes. "I'm not that easy to scare." She lightly kisses Azumi.

Azumi's eye's widen then she relaxes. She puts her hands in Sams hair and kisses her back. Gently pressing her tongue on Sam's lips hoping for entry.

Sam opens her lips and her tongue goes to Azumi's and lightly wraps her arm around Azumi's neck.

She genty pushed Sam against the wall, kissing her more roughly.
"mmm..." she groaned at the back of her neck from pleasure. Her hand reached down and touched Sam's @ss, pusing her onto the sofa, feeling the inside of her mouth with her toungue. She came of for air.
"do you want to?" she asked nuzzling into her neck.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:31 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"I can feel it too."

"curses i did the one thing i never wanted to do"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:06 pm
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"mua haha~" azumi said turning invisible. she slowly stuck her face infront of Sams and turned visible again her face was millimeters away
"boo!" she said

Sam: She giggles and blushes. "I'm not that easy to scare." She lightly kisses Azumi.

Azumi's eye's widen then she relaxes. She puts her hands in Sams hair and kisses her back. Gently pressing her tongue on Sam's lips hoping for entry.

Sam opens her lips and her tongue goes to Azumi's and lightly wraps her arm around Azumi's neck.

"mmm..." she groaned at the back of her neck from pleasure. Her hand reached down and touched Sam's @ss, pusing her onto the sofa, feeling the inside of her mouth with her toungue. She came of for air.

Sam blushed heavily as she felt the wall on her back. "mmmmmm..." She moans in response to Azumi's moan and her grabing her @ss . Sam lightly gasps for air. "Yes." Sam lightly smiles patting Azumi's head.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:16 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"I can feel it too."

"How do you know when you've fallen in love  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:40 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Well... You never want to see that person hurt emotionally or physically depends on who you truly are I guess."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:19 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"boo!" she said

Sam blushed heavily as she felt the wall on her back. "mmmmmm..." She moans in response to Azumi's moan and her grabing her @ss . Sam lightly gasps for air. "Yes." Sam lightly smiles patting Azumi's head.

She smiled and stroked her hip, pulling up her top. She reached to her back pressing her own lips to Sam's closing her eyes and feeling her body.
She gently licked Sams neck and nudged her to get Sam to move.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:14 am
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Well... You never want to see that person hurt emotionally or physically depends on who you truly are I guess."

"You in love  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:37 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

She smiled and stroked her hip, pulling up her top. She reached to her back pressing her own lips to Sam's closing her eyes and feeling her body.

Sam lightly got off and smiled at Azumi. "Your turn." Sam lightly took Azumi's top off and helped her up as she pressed her lips to Azumi's.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:40 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Well... You never want to ssssssssssssee that person hurt emotionally or physssssssssssically dependssssssssssssss on who you truly are I guesssssssssssss."

"You in love

"Yessssssssss... with you my demon." Ifritum lightly strokes Ema's hair.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:41 am
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Well... You never want to ssssssssssssee that person hurt emotionally or physssssssssssically dependssssssssssssss on who you truly are I guesssssssssssss."

"You in love

She felt herself blush Her red eyes slightly glowing  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:56 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

Sam lightly got off and smiled at Azumi. "Your turn." Sam lightly took Azumi's top off and helped her up as she pressed her lips to Azumi's.

She moaned then giggled a bit picking up Sam and gently tossing her onto the bed. Lying on top of her, kissing her more roughly.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:48 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

She moaned then giggled a bit picking up Sam and gently tossing her onto the bed. Lying on top of her, kissing her more roughly.

Sam roughly kisses Azumi back then lightly undoes Azumi's pants.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:53 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"You in love

She felt herself blush Her red eyes slightly glowing

Ifritum kisses Ema lightly.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:40 pm
Quote:

Sam roughly kisses Azumi back then lightly undoes Azumi's pants.
Azumi reached down and pulls off Sam's skirt.
"nn...." she moaned "more..." she said pinning Sam on the bed lying on top of her.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games