Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:50 am
sdRAWkcab
*opens mouth to reply* ..*sees the time* Okay, that last half hour went by fast... and this'll suck when I wake up. >o<

G'night! Go to bed. D< n.n

o_o Your SN has capitals...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:16 am
Police of Karma
sdRAWkcab
Police of Karma
..... yes.
yes it has...a little? I tell people my friends call me god and they ask why and I can't really say ' I don't know it just started rather randomly'
aww that use to be our thing! man. And I have gaia work which is fun ^___^ but lots of it @.@!
Heheh, just tell them it's because you're the great one. ^-^
;D I'll have some lists going soon enough, *sigh* when I return to the real world. This summer sure was a nice break... Anyway, and when do you not have lots of Gaia work? >D
Well this is different on gaia I would say that but in irl I just go all 'um because it's fun' I tried to explain us marrying the same guy but then not and then dancing and they just shook there head in sadness ^^;;
.feals the invisable iron whip if the real world come down. shhh we don't talk about that kind of stuff on gaia because that work might seep though and distroy this getaway.
I know! jesh and one would thing I complain so much it isn't self inflicted
Because it's fun? o.O That answer makes me sound like even more of a dork than I already am. xD ...Those are the stories you tell people about Gaia? XD You make this place sound like a loony bin. Well, it is... but you don't need to tell people that. PX
*kicks the real world*
Ooh, think.. not thing. Ah, well, whatever floats your boat. ^^ XD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:17 am
Oulixeus
sdRAWkcab
*opens mouth to reply* ..*sees the time* Okay, that last half hour went by fast... and this'll suck when I wake up. >o<

G'night! Go to bed. D< n.n

o_o Your SN has capitals...
<.< >.> Shhh... Tis just a figment of your imagination. ^__^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:17 am
SdraWkcaB
Police of Karma
sdRAWkcab
Police of Karma
..... yes.
yes it has...a little? I tell people my friends call me god and they ask why and I can't really say ' I don't know it just started rather randomly'
aww that use to be our thing! man. And I have gaia work which is fun ^___^ but lots of it @.@!
Heheh, just tell them it's because you're the great one. ^-^
;D I'll have some lists going soon enough, *sigh* when I return to the real world. This summer sure was a nice break... Anyway, and when do you not have lots of Gaia work? >D
Well this is different on gaia I would say that but in irl I just go all 'um because it's fun' I tried to explain us marrying the same guy but then not and then dancing and they just shook there head in sadness ^^;;
.feals the invisable iron whip if the real world come down. shhh we don't talk about that kind of stuff on gaia because that work might seep though and distroy this getaway.
Because it's fun? o.O That answer makes me sound like even more of a dork than I already am. xD ...Those are the stories you tell people about Gaia? XD You make this place sound like a loony bin. Well, it is... but you don't need to tell people that. PX
*kicks the real world*

yes because it is fun. I find it fun to make those stories and It's fun to talk...I'm not lieing...
You a dork? I'm the one saying it! your the sane one here >.>
Well you know it was a good story. It depends on who it is. For my mom she only hears my debating stories.
Gaia is a looony bin! I'm just painting a realistic image
.cheers.
I have a boat???? And it floats????? YES!

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:17 pm
Police of Karma
SdraWkcaB
Police of Karma
*kicks the real world*

yes because it is fun. I find it fun to make those stories and It's fun to talk...I'm not lieing...
Well you know it was a good story. It depends on who it is. For my mom she only hears my debating stories.
.cheers.
If it's fun to talk, then why is your answer just "because it's fun"?
<.< >.> I've probably been part of one of those "because it's fun" stories and... XP
XD Of course the mom always gets a different story. ;D
*sigh* It really is...
o__O Perhaps yours has some holes in it...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:52 pm
o.o No sayingthe "B" word?! o.O No fair!
*cries*

Euphee

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:19 pm
SdraWkcaB
Police of Karma
SdraWkcaB
Police of Karma
*kicks the real world*

.cheers.
<.< >.> I've probably been part of one of those "because it's fun" stories and... XP
*sigh* It really is...
what else I'm supose to do? Do a ecletic dance showing my feelings on the matter?
what story do I have now a days that your not in?
yes if i told my mom the full story she would freak out XD
yes but you know we can keep this little corner slightly sane.
>.> your sinking my ship

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:31 pm
Police of Karma
SdraWkcaB
Police of Karma

.cheers.
*sigh* It really is...
what else I'm supose to do? Do a ecletic dance showing my feelings on the matter?
>.> your sinking my ship
XD You're supposed to say that you're the great one. D<
x__x That's a scary thought. My friend called earlier and mentioned that I'm in the slideshow that they show at freshman orientation. D: I'm very weirded out by that...
XD No, no, we don't want to scare any moms. ^^
In a poll whore guild? Pssh. XD
Quick! Inflate the ego! ...Um, um... I love you! O:

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:55 pm
SdraWkcaB
Police of Karma
SdraWkcaB
Police of Karma

.cheers.
*sigh* It really is...
>.> your sinking my ship
x__x That's a scary thought. My friend called earlier and mentioned that I'm in the slideshow that they show at freshman orientation. D: I'm very weirded out by that...
'why are you on gaia all the time' 'because I'm the great one! Bow slave!!! I mean yeah....' remember my ego is slightly deflated since my break? I thought we went over this?
I woulded be I hate pictutes....no no let me rephrase that I hate the way I look ahhhh much better.
well i can scare moms just not mine ^^;;;
XD your right what was I thinking .strikes it from the record.
O.O .stagers back and falls down dead. >.> I'm putting that in my sig!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:06 pm
Police of Karma
SdraWkcaB
Police of Karma
>.> your sinking my ship
'why are you on gaia all the time' 'because I'm the great one! Bow slave!!! I mean yeah....' remember my ego is slightly deflated since my break? I thought we went over this?
I woulded be I hate pictutes....no no let me rephrase that I hate the way I look ahhhh much better.
Yeah... they'd probably take your computer away from you for that one. ^^;
I hate being caught offguard... but I don't mind pictures. If I want to take a lot of pics of my friends, I have to let them take some of me too. XP And... but your picture you posted a long time ago is very pretty. ^^;
Meanie-head! D< It's not nice to scare moms. >.> My mom is pretty open to a lot of things though. xD
I'm always right. ^^
x.x I knew I'd regret that one. >.< At least you didn't sink. =P

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:27 pm
SdraWkcaB
Police of Karma
SdraWkcaB
Police of Karma
>.> your sinking my ship
I hate being caught offguard... but I don't mind pictures. If I want to take a lot of pics of my friends, I have to let them take some of me too. XP And... but your picture you posted a long time ago is very pretty. ^^;
Meanie-head! D< It's not nice to scare moms. >.> My mom is pretty open to a lot of things though. xD
I'm always right. ^^

Oh no i call people slave all the time actually u.u it's my new thing i get weird looks like 'you just called me what?'
I don't like those moments but my friends are all the beautiful people in the world and I look at the pic 'who is that nerd? oh ...that's me'
I have moments but I always look bad in photos hands down.
oh but it's fun, half the time I like my friends mothers better then my friends ^^;
my mom can handle a lot but ...not enough there is a lot I don't tell her. Actually I told josh my deep dark secret! I felt really good after telling him ^^;; I don't like having a twin that i hide stuff from.
yes but not like me to let you know that.
oh I have it saved on photoshop already...I think i'm putting it in my jounal also... and printing out a copy...and making a shirt okok ^^''

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:42 pm
Police of Karma
SdraWkcaB
Police of Karma
I'm always right. ^^

Oh no i call people slave all the time actually u.u it's my new thing i get weird looks like 'you just called me what?'
I don't like those moments but my friends are all the beautiful people in the world and I look at the pic 'who is that nerd? oh ...that's me'
oh but it's fun, half the time I like my friends mothers better then my friends ^^;
my mom can handle a lot but ...not enough there is a lot I don't tell her. Actually I told josh my deep dark secret! I felt really good after telling him ^^;; I don't like having a twin that i hide stuff from.
oh I have it saved on photoshop already...I think i'm putting it in my jounal also... and printing out a copy...and making a shirt okok ^^''
My dad walked in one day and randomly said, "What's up, homely?" And... I just stared at him... he repeated it... And I said I caught it the first time... And he said good. And then he walked away. o.O I sat there for the next minute trying to figure out what had just happened, but I still don't know. <.<
Aww~ all of my friends are nerds, so I suppose we just blend together. <.< >.> xD
^^;; That's when I hunt down that photo and tear it up, yep. >] XD
O: All of my mom's friends are awesome. ^^ Why am I saying awesome a lot today? o.O
As some things should be kept secret, I believe. ^^;;
O: It's hard to keep things pent up inside. Although, I know I can't ever tell anything to my best friend, because she goes straight out and tells everybody. ^^;; It's hard not having that trust. u.u;
;D Because you're always right, too. x] We just live in didfferent universes. My sky is pink. What color is yours?
... No airplanes flying it in the sky? *sigh* I would've expected more from you. tsk tsk.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:15 pm
SdraWkcaB
Police of Karma
SdraWkcaB
Police of Karma
I'm always right. ^^

My dad walked in one day and randomly said, "What's up, homely?" And... I just stared at him... he repeated it... And I said I caught it the first time... And he said good. And then he walked away. o.O I sat there for the next minute trying to figure out what had just happened, but I still don't know. <.<
Aww~ all of my friends are nerds, so I suppose we just blend together. <.< >.> xD
O: All of my mom's friends are awesome. ^^ Why am I saying awesome a lot today? o.O
O: It's hard to keep things pent up inside. Although, I know I can't ever tell anything to my best friend, because she goes straight out and tells everybody. ^^;; It's hard not having that trust. u.u;
;D Because you're always right, too. x] We just live in didfferent universes. My sky is pink. What color is yours?
... No airplanes flying it in the sky? *sigh* I would've expected more from you. tsk tsk.
that same situation happened with my vice princable in middle school it was sooo odd.
I wish I blended ^^;; I'm good with music and i can tell the historical facts about anything and I head I'm fun but i think they say that to make me feel better, actually i've been getting 'katie your so real' statement a lot more than normal .-. it freakes me out.
Rock on! I shal join in this campain!
my mom doens't have friends...I have no clue .-.
not to your twin...it was really bugging me it's a character thing if you can't have someone to 'talk' to then youa are not whole I would go into this but it's your choice XD there is a lot of sub theorys on this one @.@
my sky? Like I would know I don't go out side.
o.o air planes fly?! Oh my goshness. No XD I wil just put it in forturne cookies.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:24 pm
Police of Karma
SdraWkcaB
Police of Karma

that same situation happened with my vice princable in middle school it was sooo odd.
I wish I blended ^^;; I'm good with music and i can tell the historical facts about anything and I head I'm fun but i think they say that to make me feel better, actually i've been getting 'katie your so real' statement a lot more than normal .-. it freakes me out.
Rock on! I shal join in this campain!
my mom doens't have friends...I have no clue .-.
not to your twin...it was really bugging me it's a character thing if you can't have someone to 'talk' to then youa are not whole I would go into this but it's your choice XD there is a lot of sub theorys on this one @.@
my sky? Like I would know I don't go out side.
o.o air planes fly?! Oh my goshness. No XD I wil just put it in forturne cookies.
DX *covers eyes* Why are you running around in your skivvies?
*sigh* People.
You're so real? That is an odd thing to say. o.O
Be sure to bring our torch. * nod nod*
XD I meant to say that the other way around... but what I said works too. ^^; A lot of my mom's friends are my friends' moms. =P
XD I have others that I can talk to... Just not my best friend. .__.;
You don't have to go outside to be in your own world. =P
Or candy hearts?

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:36 pm
*curtsies* And I must be off at a somewhat decent time tonight. ^___^

G'night!~ Take luck. x3

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games