Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:59 pm
I'm back...I think.
I don't have my power cord and my lap top battery only lasts twenty minuites. I don't want to wake her up because I'm not quite certin that I'm allowed to have my computer, but every time I try to get my cord the woman half wakes up.

Tell me what you want me to be  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:43 pm
IY_and_MCR
I'm back...I think.
I don't have my power cord and my lap top battery only lasts twenty minuites. I don't want to wake her up because I'm not quite certin that I'm allowed to have my computer, but every time I try to get my cord the woman half wakes up.

Tell me what you want me to be

not a very good ninga are you lol what did your mom take the cord or something  

Drifter_Xwolf

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:00 pm
where the hell is every one  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:24 pm
Drifter_Xwolf

Hiding in the shadows.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:31 pm
lurichan
Drifter_Xwolf

Hiding in the shadows.

or dead *relizes shes appeared out of no where* the hell  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:32 pm
Hmm? Did you not know that they walls have eyes and ears even if you do not see them?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:35 pm
lurichan
Hmm? Did you not know that they walls have eyes and ears even if you do not see them?

Just like how Scare Crows have poker games during thunderstorms on every third Tuesday of the Leap Year.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:37 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

Just like how Scare Crows have poker games during thunderstorms on every third Tuesday of the Leap Year.

*huggles* There is intelligent life out there.
How have you been? Has summer been treating you kindly?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

some guild thing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:40 pm
Putting my assassination attempts aside for the moment, greetings.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:42 pm
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

*huggles* There is intelligent life out there.
How have you been? Has summer been treating you kindly?

In a severe essence of kindly, sure, you may say that summer and I have become some of the best friends.
But, if you are more on the preferencial side of truth, like I am for now, I would say it hates me so much, that it killed 3 hard drives, including my 80 gig that had EVERYTHING saved on it, fired two powersupplies last week, now I have to work at school even more (although less lifting of computers now since we have most moved about), and that I am very low on money, as usual....that's how it's been recently

How about yourself?  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:43 pm
Deific Requiem

Greetings. ^_^ I'm glad the attempts have been put aside for a bit, I'm in a touch of a foul mood to become worse by tomarrow night more than likely. Work is pushing all my buttons.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:46 pm
lurichan
Deific Requiem

Greetings. ^_^ I'm glad the attempts have been put aside for a bit, I'm in a touch of a foul mood to become worse by tomarrow night more than likely. Work is pushing all my buttons.

I see I made a good intuitive call.

Lucky me.

some guild thing

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:49 pm
Deific Requiem
lurichan
Deific Requiem

I see I made a good intuitive call.

Lucky me.

I was doing well enough all things considered...but my co-workers before work really pissed me off. They were watching Dr. Phil... ~_~ and there was this horribly abussive mother on their screaming and hurting her child. Now... this display of horrid parents already was making me sick to my stomach and debating getting up and changing the channel, but instead I chose to say something about how social services should be taking her children away from her, and one person said something along the lines of "I'm sure she has a reason for it. Something bad must have happened to her. Let it go"
1. I don't care what happened to you in the past, if you can't handle children, don't have them. ~_~
2. I will NOT "let it go" People shouldn't abuse children. Period, the end.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:51 pm
Hello.

You're always here in my dreams  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:53 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

In a severe essence of kindly, sure, you may say that summer and I have become some of the best friends.
But, if you are more on the preferencial side of truth, like I am for now, I would say it hates me so much, that it killed 3 hard drives, including my 80 gig that had EVERYTHING saved on it, fired two powersupplies last week, now I have to work at school even more (although less lifting of computers now since we have most moved about), and that I am very low on money, as usual....that's how it's been recently

How about yourself?

0o; Sorryt o hear that summer has killed so much in so little time. Summer you murderer you, when I get my hands on summer....  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games