Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:42 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Zhadgon

Metal Gear Solid 4.
.n_n.

That is an awesome game in my opinion!!! It was a great way to end the series with a bang.

oh boy..now auron seems to be more of a gaming nerd than i previously though....

I've only begun to reveal myself to the crowd my man. You should check out my updated profile. Especially my playlist. You're going to love the gaming music in there.

one word: NERD!!! (jk). you're cool. i'm fine with that.

Actually I'm considered to be a hybrid...I have street smarts and book smarts at hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:43 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Zhadgon

Metal Gear Solid 4.
.n_n.

That is an awesome game in my opinion!!! It was a great way to end the series with a bang.

oh boy..now auron seems to be more of a gaming nerd than i previously though....

I've only begun to reveal myself to the crowd my man. You should check out my updated profile. Especially my playlist. You're going to love the gaming music in there.

one word: NERD!!! (jk). you're cool. i'm fine with that.

Actually I'm considered to be a hybrid...I have street smarts and book smarts at hand.

same here...but without the heavy gaming..i'm only moderate at it. besides, i'm more of an RTS person than FPS.  

Ronzalpha201

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:31 pm
tkdauronXIII
The_Last_Avenger
meh...hey Najee. I see you'll need som grammer work, but other than that you seem good. hope you have a great time here!

oh...and tk and line. most games I've played have had 1 proble.m. GREAT game, but it has 1 plot that gets boring after the first time around. Any suggestions for me? oh...and the systems currently are GC, PS2, and Nintendo DS/

Ever play FFVII? That never gets boring for me. The replay value is amazing. I could recommend Valkyrie Profile 2, but then it's a hit or miss. Details on that game if you're interested. The first Devil May Cry for the PS2 is still the best out of all the DMC's that have come out thus far...so I recommend you play that. Especially when you play the harder modes. It's a lot more fun that way. If only you had the GBA...then I would recommend Golden Sun 1 and 2. They were awesome games for the GBA although underrated in my opinion. Star Ocean 3 is also a good one in my opinion for the PS2. That is...if you're the kind that's interested in different ending scenario's.

aah!!!!!!! NOOO!!!! DMC!!!!! I HAVE IT! and i'm stuck...stupid slime thingy....I thought I knew hot to beat it but it kills you quickly...dodging is annoying. FFVII huh? I'll see about that one...

YAY! CODE GEASS! I've started watching it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:25 pm
Why did I join this guild... oh right.... Oh DEMONIC! *whips out rocket launcher*  

Faded Wings

Witty Cleric

10,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

CC_Cheese_Kun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:30 pm
hm.... so is she new here?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:38 pm
welcome, wind myst.  

Ronzalpha201

CC_Cheese_Kun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:40 pm
Ronzalpha201
welcome, wind myst.

... then i assume she is... welcome, even though i just joined one or two days earlier than you...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:42 pm
CC_Cheese_Kun
Ronzalpha201
welcome, wind myst.

... then i assume she is... welcome, even though i just joined one or two days earlier than you...
+
Me or her? I'm wayy older in LOH than you are....  

Ronzalpha201

CC_Cheese_Kun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:48 pm
Ronzalpha201
CC_Cheese_Kun
Ronzalpha201
welcome, wind myst.

+

i meant her... i said i assume she is did i not? unless you are telling me you are a girl too... then im sorry for the confusion.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:57 pm
CC_Cheese_Kun
Ronzalpha201
CC_Cheese_Kun
Ronzalpha201
welcome, wind myst.

+

i meant her... i said i assume she is did i not? unless you are telling me you are a girl too... then im sorry for the confusion.

i'm not, but the "you" had a sense of ambiguity in it. that's all.  

Ronzalpha201

CC_Cheese_Kun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:58 pm
Ronzalpha201
CC_Cheese_Kun
Ronzalpha201
CC_Cheese_Kun
Ronzalpha201
welcome, wind myst.

+

i'm not, but the "you" had a sense of ambiguity in it. that's all.

hm.... alright... stare : sad this guy is so insistent >.<)::  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:02 pm
Where's Demonic... I have a grenade with his name on it.....  

Faded Wings

Witty Cleric

10,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

CC_Cheese_Kun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:22 pm
Wind Demon Myst

this person is dangerous?.... hm... i watched the first season of code geass again and getting to the part where euphie is shooting with a machine gun is just.... sick.... ugh... dam lulu, have to make jokes out of this....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:09 am
Wind Demon Myst

well, you're not the only person to have him on your hit list....  

Ronzalpha201

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:51 pm
How far are you...

Right here, Myst. *Throws down Bubble Shield, whips out shotgun*

...from the neverending chaos?

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games