Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:57 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
[
They exist, they are just like an endangered spiecies, they need a lot of love and attention in order to thrive. ^_^

heh, love can solve alot

yes that it can. Love can move mountains, part the seas, and cross the boundaries of time and space iteself when deep and strong enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:01 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
[
They exist, they are just like an endangered spiecies, they need a lot of love and attention in order to thrive. ^_^

heh, love can solve alot

yes that it can. Love can move mountains, part the seas, and cross the boundaries of time and space iteself when deep and strong enough.

How true, but then you have DOubt and lack of self confidence that can drive a rift into a relationship *shudders* thats mine and Jenn's problem right now, she's really really insecure. and it's bad for long distance relationships  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:03 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
[

heh, love can solve alot

How true, but then you have DOubt and lack of self confidence that can drive a rift into a relationship *shudders* thats mine and Jenn's problem right now, she's really really insecure. and it's bad for long distance relationships

Long distance does require a LOT of maintance. I would suggest stockpiling phone cards and clearing your schedual for late night calls for a while. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:07 pm
lurichan

Long distance does require a LOT of maintance. I would suggest stockpiling phone cards and clearing your schedual for late night calls for a while. ^_^

Yes I;ve figured that out. But unlimited nights and weekends on a cell phones with free long distance do the same job as phone cards. The only thing is is that I have to split my time on the phone with her because my best friend used to be crazy about her but she never felt anything for him. they're really good friends and he;s the one who intro duced me to her, so...i kind of have to let him be able ot talk to her too. or else i'd feel kinda ungrateful for what he's done for us. because he introduced us he's made us both so happy.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:11 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

Yes I;ve figured that out. But unlimited nights and weekends on a cell phones with free long distance do the same job as phone cards. The only thing is is that I have to split my time on the phone with her because my best friend used to be crazy about her but she never felt anything for him. they're really good friends and he;s the one who intro duced me to her, so...i kind of have to let him be able ot talk to her too. or else i'd feel kinda ungrateful for what he's done for us. because he introduced us he's made us both so happy.

Ah, so you won't be able to talk with her nearly as much as you would like to, but unlimited nights and weekends on the cell is definatly a plus. ^_^ Good job in finding a good and cost effective solution at least. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:13 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

Ah, so you won't be able to talk with her nearly as much as you would like to, but unlimited nights and weekends on the cell is definatly a plus. ^_^ Good job in finding a good and cost effective solution at least. ^_^

heh, *shrugs* but she'll be 40 minutes away in the fall. so, i;ll get to see her quite often, and AIM is decent at keeping in touch, but the time on the phone i treasure.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:15 pm
Dr_lecter1988

heh, *shrugs* but she'll be 40 minutes away in the fall. so, i;ll get to see her quite often, and AIM is decent at keeping in touch, but the time on the phone i treasure.

AIM is great for keeping up on day to day things but it's not quite the same as hearing someone's voice...*Sigh* I remember those days. Bittersweet memories to be sure, but I still remember them all the same....my ex lived half the country away at the time...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:15 pm
well it was nice talkign to you, but i must bid you farewell, for i must be up in 6 hours to drive my siblings around the city. Good night.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:16 pm
Dr_lecter1988
well it was nice talkign to you, but i must bid you farewell, for i must be up in 6 hours to drive my siblings around the city. Good night.

All right, have a good night, and take heart in the fact that even if the days seem long, they shall pass and soon enough you two shall be reunited once again. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:12 am
Hullo biggrin  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:47 am
Hello Hello. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:49 am
lurichan
Hello Hello. ^_^
How are you? biggrin  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:51 am
deadly_demon
lurichan
Hello Hello. ^_^
How are you? biggrin
eek Scared of a starbucks opening up in the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:53 am
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan
Hello Hello. ^_^
How are you? biggrin
*blinks a few times* Why? question  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:54 am
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan
Hello Hello. ^_^
How are you? biggrin
*blinks a few times* Why? question

I...don't.....know.....they are everywhere I telll you....it's scary.....and I don't drink coffee.....0o;;;;;  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games