Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:14 pm
The process has started to have Shiz the Captain. I still plan on being a mod, but I just don't feel like I should be captain. Though i visit the guild at least twice a day, I'm just not active enough in it . . . and I just don't feel the motivation to do stuff. I feel so . . . odd since I've been out of band for so long. I leave it to you Shiz to decide if you want demote Oggy as VC or whatever. Also it's your choice to take on new mods, hey it's your choice to do with the guild whatever you want to do with it. It's been a great and crazy run with the guild and I think it just deverses a better captain than me. I'll still be here though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:31 am
Masquanade
The process has started to have Shiz the Captain. I still plan on being a mod, but I just don't feel like I should be captain. Though i visit the guild at least twice a day, I'm just not active enough in it . . . and I just don't feel the motivation to do stuff. I feel so . . . odd since I've been out of band for so long. I leave it to you Shiz to decide if you want demote Oggy as VC or whatever. Also it's your choice to take on new mods, hey it's your choice to do with the guild whatever you want to do with it. It's been a great and crazy run with the guild and I think it just deverses a better captain than me. I'll still be here though.

masq, I love you! Im going to mail oggy to see what he wants but if not I will promote someone else. I just wan't to know that you guys are the coolest people ever and I hope to be half as good of a capitan that masq was.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:52 am
Kitoyasha: You stated that you pose in a pink feather boa...

I have a picture of me doing so

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:10 am
...that definitely gets you about a million brownie points right there. I especially like the coconut bra, nice touch.

I don't know if you got my congratulations last not, Shiz, but if not, congratulations! ^_^

KitoYasha

Inucoli

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:13 am
Nintendo Punk 05

http://c.myspace.com/Groups/00007/48/32/7022384_l.jpg

very smexy biggrin

We love you Masq!!! heart heart heart

Congratulations to Shiz! cheese_whine
(That's me making a toast, since I'm underage and can't actually drink to you biggrin )

Oh, and I have another question. What kinds of stuff are we supposed to be locking in the woodwind/brass subforum? I've been trying to lock threads when people are asking specific questions about their instruments since there's already a thread for that instrument, but there's just so many of them @_@ Am I doing this right?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:51 am
Thank you both, i forgot to add that i don't drink, therefore that picture was taken completely sober.  

Eldritch BiLast

Inucoli

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:38 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
Thank you both, i forgot to add that i don't drink, therefore that picture was taken completely sober.

That just makes it even more impressive!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:10 pm
Inucoli
Nintendo Punk 05

http://c.myspace.com/Groups/00007/48/32/7022384_l.jpg

very smexy biggrin

We love you Masq!!! heart heart heart

Congratulations to Shiz! cheese_whine
(That's me making a toast, since I'm underage and can't actually drink to you biggrin )

Oh, and I have another question. What kinds of stuff are we supposed to be locking in the woodwind/brass subforum? I've been trying to lock threads when people are asking specific questions about their instruments since there's already a thread for that instrument, but there's just so many of them @_@ Am I doing this right?

I'd say that its ok to let some of the help threads , but not the ones that are horrible repeats, like haveing 5 threads on sticky valves etc, and for someone asking for a suggestion I would lock it and tell them to post in the
specific instument thread.

kito and inu: Thankies ^_^  

Tubariffic
Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:20 pm
Ok I have some Ideas, I was wondering, Dan, if there ever is going to be another avi contest and I would like to have a banner contest for the little banner in the corner... thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:34 pm
Scheissenkopf
Ok I have some Ideas, I was wondering, Dan, if there ever is going to be another avi contest and I would like to have a banner contest for the little banner in the corner... thing.

don't like my mspaint job one i did? i see how it is.

ohyeah i got a some one pmed me a banner to put in the announcement.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:01 pm
Masquanade
Scheissenkopf

don't like my mspaint job one i did? i see how it is.

ohyeah i got a some one pmed me a banner to put in the announcement.

Tell them to PM then -omg importance-
this sucks, we used to be the the 8th largest guild now we are the 22nd.
I might try to animate your banner masq, I have an Idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:48 am
Yeah, so I'ma be outta town for awhile. I'll be back like the 12th of July! domokun  

Saint-Saens

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:34 pm
Mk, I just changed it up a bit, kito is now VC just like it was planned, I mailed oggy a few days ago and didnt get a responce Oo. And I will be out of town next week sunday-sunday, starting tomorrow, so Kito, your in charge.
Wow i feel like your mom ><  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:34 am
Since everyone's telling when they're leaving, I figured I'd give you guys a heads up and let you know I'll be gone for three weeks starting on the first of July biggrin  

Inucoli

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:51 am
Inucoli
Since everyone's telling when they're leaving, I figured I'd give you guys a heads up and let you know I'll be gone for three weeks starting on the first of July biggrin

Mk, il be gone too last week of july to the 2nd week of august then its school time  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games