Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:10 pm
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"Mickey..."
Aidar says sadly, letting his head and arms drop.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Oh, come ON!" scream
Veronica whines, looking up at the cieling.
"Who's writing this story, M. Night Shyamalan!? I thought we were going to have to fight-"

"SHUT YER MOUTH, VERNONICA!!!"
Aidar snaps.

Sha rolled his eyes as he moved away. "Must everything end in violence with you? Not every creature is meant to be killed or is a threat to you." He gave a sigh of disgust as he went back to Mina. He nodded at Aidar's remark, glad that he wasn't the only one who felt that way.

"She has finally grown old and experianced enough to seek me out and pledge herself tae me, lake our parents before us."
Aileen finishes.
"It looks like ye be right about her pack bein near by, Dr. Addams, we be it!"
She says back over her right shoulder. She then rolls up the scroll and tucks it away in her belt behind the left hip as Snowflash happily gives a soft, but screechy chirp. She then steps to the sicklehawk's left side and unstrapping the backpack from her, begins to unpack it.

Veronica looks at Aidar, then at sha, then folds her arms and looks down, away from everybody.
"I was only looking forward to some excitement..."
She pouts.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:32 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"Mickey..."
Aidar says sadly, letting his head and arms drop.

"Oh, come ON!" scream
Veronica whines, looking up at the cieling.
"Who's writing this story, M. Night Shyamalan!? I thought we were going to have to fight-"

Aidar snaps.

Sha rolled his eyes as he moved away. "Must everything end in violence with you? Not every creature is meant to be killed or is a threat to you." He gave a sigh of disgust as he went back to Mina. He nodded at Aidar's remark, glad that he wasn't the only one who felt that way.

"She has finally grown old and experianced enough to seek me out and pledge herself tae me, lake our parents before us."
Aileen finishes.
She says back over her right shoulder. She then rolls up the scroll and tucks it away in her belt behind the left hip as Snowflash happily gives a soft, but screechy chirp. She then steps to the sicklehawk's left side and unstrapping the backpack from her, begins to unpack it.

Veronica looks at Aidar, then at sha, then folds her arms and looks down, away from everybody.
She pouts.

"Trust me. Once Tyrius and his ilk show up, there will be more than enough excitement for everyone. Until then, we need to keep moving with getting things and everyone ready." His breathing quickened as he broke into a coughing fit.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:35 pm
sha312
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Burning Icewolf

Aidar snaps.

Aileen finishes.

She pouts.

"Trust me. Once Tyrius and his ilk show up, there will be more than enough excitement for everyone. Until then, we need to keep moving with getting things and everyone ready." His breathing quickened as he broke into a coughing fit.

Aileen pulls out a saddle, halter, and reins, equiping them onto Snowflash as she takes them out, then fulls out a small pink dress made from silk and flower petals.
"I haven't worn this, since I was nine!"
she gasps.
"That mus be how ye found me..."
Snowflash gives another screeching chirp as if to cofirm it and Aileen lays the dress across her saddle, then pulls out a stip of dried meat ot of the back pack.
"Provisions!"
She cries and takes a bite.
"Spithey"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:06 am
Burning Icebitch
sha312
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Burning Icewolf

Aidar snaps.

Aileen finishes.

She pouts.

Aileen pulls out a saddle, halter, and reins, equiping them onto Snowflash as she takes them out, then fulls out a small pink dress made from silk and flower petals.
she gasps.
Snowflash gives another screeching chirp as if to cofirm it and Aileen lays the dress across her saddle, then pulls out a stip of dried meat ot of the back pack.
"Provisions!"
"Spithey"

Dr. Addams face goes pale white at Sha's words and a fave of fear washes over the people scientists and workers in the halls.
"Tyrius!?"
She chokes.
"You mean G.H.OS.T. is coming HERE!? sad ... And why are those people is hazmat suits!?"
She shrieks.
"Is there a radiation leak? sad WHAT THE HELL IS GOING OOOON!!!!" emotion_0A0  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:15 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
sha312
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch

Aileen finishes.

She pouts.

she gasps.
"Provisions!"
"Spithey"

Dr. Addams face goes pale white at Sha's words and a fave of fear washes over the people scientists and workers in the halls.
"Tyrius!?"
She chokes.
"You mean G.H.OS.T. is coming HERE!? sad ... And why are those people is hazmat suits!?"
She shrieks.

"Sha!"
Luminova cries, rushing to the Elf's aid.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:26 am
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
sha312
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch

Aileen finishes. She then rolls up the scroll and tucks it away in her belt behind the left hip as Snowflash happily gives a soft, but screechy chirp. She then steps to the sicklehawk's left side and unstrapping the backpack from her, begins to unpack it.

She pouts.

"Trust me. Once Tyrius and his ilk show up, there will be more than enough excitement for everyone. Until then, we need to keep moving with getting things and everyone ready." His breathing quickened as he broke into a coughing fit"

she gasps.
"Provisions!"
"Spithey"

"Tyrius!?"
She chokes.
She shrieks.

"Sha!"

"Calm down, Doctor!"
Aider shouts, seizing Dr. Addams by her shoulders.
"Di nae panic, I can explain everythin.... No, there hasn't been a radiation leak. yes, G.H.O.S.T. be comin, we tussled with him outside and wounded him, but he be comin after us again by tonight. Those two be poisoned with radiation in the fight and they be wearin those suits tae protact us."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:05 am
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
sha312

"Trust me. Once Tyrius and his ilk show up, there will be more than enough excitement for everyone. Until then, we need to keep moving with getting things and everyone ready." His breathing quickened as he broke into a coughing fit"

she gasps.
"Provisions!"
"Spithey"

"Tyrius!?"
She chokes.
She shrieks.

"Sha!"

"Calm down, Doctor!"
"Di nae panic, I can explain everythin.... No, there hasn't been a radiation leak. yes, G.H.O.S.T. be comin, we tussled with him outside and wounded him, but he be comin after us again by tonight. Those two be poisoned with radiation in the fight and they be wearin those suits tae protect us."

Dr. Addams pulls free from the Burning Icewolf's grasp and struggles to catch her breath nearly hyperventilating, tenses up with a big frown and popping eyes, and then slowly exhales.
"I- I'm fine."
She gasps, clasping Aidar's right hand with both of hers.
"As long as you're here, I know I'll be fine..."
She then touches the tips of the fingers of her left hand to her temple and side frame of her glasses.
"Alright..."
She gasps.
"Calm down, Becky, just.. Just let me think, here..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:18 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
sha312

she gasps.
"Provisions!"
"Spithey"

"Tyrius!?"
She chokes.
She shrieks.

"Sha!"

"Calm down, Doctor!"
"Di nae panic, I can explain everythin.... No, there hasn't been a radiation leak. yes, G.H.O.S.T. be comin, we tussled with him outside and wounded him, but he be comin after us again by tonight. Those two be poisoned with radiation in the fight and they be wearin those suits tae protect us."

Dr. Addams pulls free from the Burning Icewolf's grasp and struggles to catch her breath nearly hyperventilating, tenses up with a big frown and popping eyes, and then slowly exhales.
"I- I'm fine."
She then touches the tips of the fingers of her left hand to her temple and side frame of her glasses.
"Alright..."
She gasps.

Holding the dried meat and the backpack with her right hand, she reaches into the back pack and pulls out a leather flask with an iron cap fastend on and strapped to the neck. Popping off the cap with her thumb, she sniffs the opening then takes a mouthful from it.
"Mmmmm!"
She hums and flipping the lip back on, swallows and tosses it to Aidar.
"Uncle!"
She cries.
"It's tae celibrate me new partnership! We should throw a party, later on, but for now, this'll have tae di!"
Ooc: Done.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:44 am
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

"Tyrius!?"
She chokes.
She shrieks.

"Sha!"

"Calm down, Doctor!"

"I- I'm fine."
"Alright..."
She gasps.

Holding the dried meat and the backpack with her right hand, she reaches into the back pack and pulls out a leather flask with an iron cap fastend on and strapped to the neck. Popping off the cap with her thumb, she sniffs the opening then takes a mouthful from it.
"Mmmmm!"
"Uncle!"
She cries.
"It's tae celibrate me new partnership! We should throw a party, later on, but for now, this'll have tae di!"

Aidar catches the flask in his right hand and popping the cap, puts it to his muzzle and sniffs it.
"Honey Whiskey."
He mutters.
Taking a swig, he looks at Sha for a moment and then popping the cap back on, he tosses it back to Aileen.
"We'll have tae di it later!"
Aidar says.
"Right now, we have more urgent business to attend tae."
Ooc: Done for now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:12 am
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

"Tyrius!?"
She chokes.
She shrieks.

"Sha!"

"Calm down, Doctor!"

"I- I'm fine."
"Alright..."
She gasps.

"Mmmmm!"
"Uncle!"
She cries.

Aidar catches the flask in his right hand and popping the cap, puts it to his muzzle and sniffs it.
"Honey Whiskey."
He mutters.
Taking a swig, he looks at Sha for a moment and then popping the cap back on, he tosses it back to Aileen.
"We'll have tae di it later!"
Aidar says.
"Right now, we have more urgent business to attend tae."

Sha held up a shaky hand. "I'm ok. I'm fine, just got myself a little excited." He swayed a little bit, but he forced himself to remain upright. He listened to Aidar do his best to calm the young scientist who seemed on the verge of freaking out and he felt a pang of guilt for being partly responsible for that. He noticed that Aidar held a flask in his hand and shook his head. While he didn't mind drinking, this was not the time for it.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:09 pm
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

"Tyrius!?"
She chokes.
She shrieks.

"Sha!"

"Calm down, Doctor!"

"I- I'm fine."
"Alright..."
She gasps.

User Image
"Yes, we are all gonna be attacked by ghost, heavy loss's out numbered forces we are, he is so very spitefule he sent his entire armada out to get us, we have NO chance, what so ever" Jack says wraping his arm around the docter who calmed down from a panic " so.... about those hazmat suits. they are fine^^ but they might want to get help soon as possible, although it wont matter since we are all gonna die tonight." turning to the rest of the group "so who wants their last meal?"

He scowled at Jack. "So much for some optimism. I know that things look bad, but we aren't dead yet. So how about instead of wetting your knickers, you do something useful instead of trying to bring down morale?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:24 pm
sha312
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

"Tyrius!?"
She chokes.
She shrieks.

"Sha!"

"Calm down, Doctor!"

"I- I'm fine."
"Alright..."
She gasps.

User Image
"Yes, we are all gonna be attacked by ghost, heavy loss's out numbered forces we are, he is so very spitefule he sent his entire armada out to get us, we have NO chance, what so ever" Jack says wraping his arm around the docter who calmed down from a panic " so.... about those hazmat suits. they are fine^^ but they might want to get help soon as possible, although it wont matter since we are all gonna die tonight." turning to the rest of the group "so who wants their last meal?"

He scowled at Jack. "So much for some optimism. I know that things look bad, but we aren't dead yet. So how about instead of wetting your knickers, you do something useful instead of trying to bring down morale?"

Luminova steps away from Sha and turns to Jack.
"He's right, jack."
She tells him in an almost scolding tone.
"That wasn't- !" eek  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:28 pm
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"Calm down, Doctor!"

"I- I'm fine."
"Alright..."
She gasps.

User Image

Luminova steps away from Sha and turns to Jack.
"He's right, jack."
She tells him in an almost scolding tone.
"That wasn't-!" eek

While Sha and Luminova reprimanding Jack, Dr. Addams slowly turns to look right at him, scowling, and cuts Luminova off, by slapping him right in the face. She then then turns back toward The Burning Icewolf.
"Don't lie to me, you vile slanderous devil, rejected of God."
"She huffs scornfully, as she closes her eyes and adjust her glasses with her left hand.
"You'll find no enjoyment in the terrifying and slaughtering of innocence here, to night, not as long as he is here... He'll save everyone here, because that is what he does... He saves people."
She then turns her head and glares at him out of the corner of her left eye with most intense and and focused expression of an unshakable clarity.
"Aidar will win!"
She says sternly.
"No matter the odds, he will find a way to win."
She then looks away again with her head held high as if to express just how small she finds jack to be.
And further more, you do NOT touch a lady, without her permission, you got that, you lecherous pervert?"
Finally, she looks to Aidar, again.
"The man in the Hazmat suit said something about "get things and everyone ready"... What did he mean by that?"
She asks.
"I doubt he was talking about the rest of us, we are not fighters, are there more of you here?"  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games