Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:34 pm
Amy looked sweetly down at Velcore. This was the first time she felt as if Velcore not only accepted her with Karrie but possibly even liked her with Karrie. He had said that he liked her with him, but he hadn't really acted like it.

She pet the top of Velcore's head. "You know, I think, if Karrie doesn't mind if I use his kitchen, I should bake some sweets for you and Thistle tonight before the movie. You both have been so sweet to let me and Karrie go off on our own for a vacation. You deserve a treat!"

Then she heard what Kits said and she gasped. "She did what?!"

She looked down at Thistle and frowned. "Thistle! How could you?! You..."

She stopped herself and sighed, trying to gain control and perspective again.

"Thistle, we will talk about this later, when we are alone."

Thistle squeaked softly and nodded. She nuzzled Amy's neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:42 pm
*head perks up* Treats? mrgreen

*gets up* Velcore, you've got to stop knocking me down like that. You're way too big for that now.

*hangs head* Sorry.

*sighs and picks up his bag* Let's go...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:50 pm
*laughs* Velcore, you know you've been too big for that for a while...

I'm parked over here. *points over to where she parked. All of them walk over to Karrie's car that she had drove to pick them up, and she drives them first to Amy's house and then to Karrie's*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:50 pm
Amy smiled down at Velcore when he seemed to get excited about the treats. But when he hung his head at Karrie's words, Amy quickly whispered something in his ear.

"Karrie, maybe you could say something to cheer him up. We just got back and he's missed you so much."

She started walking back with Kits to her car to give Karrie and Velcore a moment alone if they needed it.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:55 pm
*sighs as the girls walk away* Velcore, I know you're excited to see me, but you have to realize that you're about 10 feet long now. Not only did you knock me over, you almost made a couple of others fall too.

I know, I am sorry.

*reaches down and pets Velcore* Just try to remember how big you are, all right? *when Velcore nods, he smiles at him* Let's go home, all right?

Okay. *the two of them follow Amy and Kits*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:04 pm
When they got to Karrie's house, Amy thanked Kits again before she got out of the car. "Thank you so much again, Kits! I have a present for you and I was hoping I could give it to you... well, not tomorrow. I'm busy tomorrow, but maybe this weekend. Maybe we can have another slumber party or something. You can text me if you want about what you want to do."

She smiled and then got out of the car with Thistle. She went into Karrie's house after he did and set Thistle down on the couch. Thistle immediately got up and followed her into the kitchen. She sat down in the middle of the floor and watched Amy start to cook some watermelon pancake rolls.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:41 pm
*wanders around the house, unpacking and starting a load of laundry. He puts most of the gifts he'd bought on the dining room table, with strict instructions for Velcore not to touch them. Then he goes into the living room and sits heavily in his chair. Reaching for the remote, he sees an envelope on the table and picks it up to read it*

damecharlie's letter
Dear Karrie,

I am sorry for everything I put you through. I have been very emotional lately and I am sorry for breaking down on you. I should have spent a little extra time for myself to have it settled in my brain before I brought it up to you. I thought it best to tell you as soon as I could. I realise now that that might not have been the best course of action and for that I am truly sorry. I never meant to hurt you, Karrie and I wouldn't want or wish anything bad on you.

You are a great person and deserve the best in life. Again, I am sorry for everything. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Please have a blessed and wonderful day.

love,
heart dame

*By the time he finishes reading the letter, he looks very sad. Looking for a date on the note, he doesn't see one* Kits must have brought it in while we were gone. *sighs and reads the note again*

I hope she's found somebody she can confide in. She needs it, I think. A human she can talk to. *gets a strange feeling saying that, but shakes his head, ignoring it*

*folds the letter again and gets up, walking into the kitchen with it still in his hand. He leans against the doorframe watching Amy cook. Thistle and Velcore are also watching her* I think I could get used to seeing this. *chuckles* Could? I think I already have. *smiles softly*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:48 pm
Amy was talking with Velcore and Thistle behind her. She was filling them in on the what the ferry ride was like to the island.

"I think you two would have loved it! Maybe we can all go back there sometime in the future. You'd love the water and the wind blowing through your hair! It's so much fun."

When she saw Karrie out of the corner of her eye, she smiled brightly. She had an apron on so that the powdered sugar didn't get on her clothes.

She spooned up some of the chocolate that was in the pan on the stove, put her hand under the spoon, and took it over to Karrie.

"Do you want to try this, sweetie? I'm making some chocolate to drizzle over the pancakes. I want it to be sweet but not sweet like normal chocolate. It's just supposed to be a hint of flavor."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:58 pm
I would like to, but we would have to drive. I would not want to be stuck in a cage on a plane. stare I do not like not being able to move.

Sure. *blows on the chocolate a bit, not wanting to burn his tongue and tastes it* Hmmm... I think it needs to be just a little bit sweeter. It's a little bitter.

*looks at Amy, hoping for a taste himself*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:06 pm
Amy turned her head to look at Velcore. "Oh... I'm sorry. I didn't think about that. Maybe we could just make one long road trip, but we'd stop ever three hours or something? You'd be able to move then. Just a thought... Maybe a bad thought."

She turned back to Karrie when he blew on the chocolate and then took a bite. She smiled at his conclusion and gave him a quick kiss. She could taste the chocolate on his lips.

"Yeah... I agree. You're right. Duh. Like you'd be wrong on cooking."

She smiled, kissed him quickly again, and then looked at the choker around his neck. "Oh! You're wearing the choker that looks like mine! It looks really good on you, Karrie. Did you have it on all day? If you did, I guess I just missed it in all the craziness of traveling back here."

She turned and smiled at Velcore's hopeful expression. She put some sugar in the chocolate, stirred it until it was melted in, and then went to the silverware drawer. She got another spoon out, dipped it in the chocolate, blew on it for a few moments, and then held it out to Velcore.

"How does that taste Velcore?"

She glanced over at Karrie. "Oh! I also think we should do something for Kits since she helped us out a lot. Maybe take all her animals to Aqua Springs and give her an all-day pass to the spa at MW?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:14 pm
That sounds much better. *nods*

*chuckles* I'm not always right, but I do know when chocolate doesn't taste right.

Mmhmm. I was wearing it all day, but the shirt I had on earlier covered it. I put this on so I could throw that one in the washer.

*licks the chocolate from the spoon* Hmmm... It is not sweet. I like sweet.

*laughs* Yes, Velcore. We all know you like sweets.

*smiles at Amy* I think Kits would really like that. She does work really hard with the stuff for Aqua Springs and taking care of her pets. That's why I started experimenting with pet food, to help her out a bit. It seems like it was a very good thing I did too, if Thistle's reaction to it is any indication.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:24 pm
Thistle trilled up happily at Karrie's mention of his pet food.

Amy laughed. "Well, I think she still likes your original one the best. The one you first gave to her before you gave it to other pets. That's the one she keeps picking out when I take her to get food from your booth."

She looked back down at Velcore and then looked at the spoon. "Hmm... I already put quite a bit of sugar in it. But these are yours and Thistle's treats, and if you want sweet, I will make it sweet!"

She kissed the top of his head and then went back to working on the chocolate. When she had that right, she'd start on the pancakes. The watermelon cream cheese filling was ready and cooling in the fridge.

"I'm glad you like the idea of the road trip, Velcore! Maybe we can do that after Christmas sometime, when the weather calms down toward the end of winter. Just a possibility."

She looked over at Karrie and winked. Then, she noticed a letter in his hand. "You got mail while we were gone? I hope it isn't a bill. That would be depressing the day you get back from vacation."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:30 pm
*laughs* I'm glad you like it, Thistle. *bends down and pets her, then stands back up*

*nods* Very sweet.

rolleyes Velcore, if it's too much sweeter, nobody else will want to eat it.

*huffs* Fine. After Christmas? That is a long time.

Velcore doesn't have the best sense of time... More than a week and he starts to get confused.

No, it's not a bill. It's a letter. Here. *takes the whisk out of her hand and gives her the letter* I'll watch the chocolate while you read it. *gently nudges her out of the way with his hip and takes over on the chocolate sauce*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:45 pm
Amy was a little surprised. "He does? I didn't know that. But you're also right. It's a long time away. That's why I just said it might be a possibility."

She had not known that Velcore had that problem with time. She made sure to store it away in her mind so that she'd remember it.

Thistle squeaked happily when Karrie pet her. She had missed him too!

When Karrie handed Amy the letter, she was a little surprised. He wanted her to read a letter that was for him? "Are you sure?"

She figured he was sure when he took the whisk and started watching the chocolate. She giggled when he nudged her out of the way with his hip. She lightly bumped her own hip against his in response and then kissed his neck.

She grabbed her wine glass off of the counter and looked down at the letter. She began to read.

After she was done reading, she stayed silent for a few moments. She took another sip of her wine and then spoke.

"Thank you, Karrie, for showing this to me. I don't know if Dame meant for you to, but I appreciate it. How do you feel about it? The letter I mean, what she had to say."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:55 pm
*looks at the letter Amy is reading and winces. He knew he should have given it to Karrie right away, but he didn't want to make thinks worse at the time*

*takes the chocolate off the heat and turns to look at Amy* I think that she's had time to think over everything now, and can deal with it better. I wish she'd taken that time before talking to me about it. I didn't handle it all that well, and I think it upset her more.

*sighs* I hope she has somebody she can talk to. Somebody to support her through it all. *smiles softly at Amy*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games