Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:49 am
Summer_Breeze1507
*To James*
I am quite fine, are you going to be able to replenish your energy through the food here? *she scoops some mashed potatoes onto her plate.*
*To Sam*
Honey, The tables were jinxed long ago by mean, nasty Slytherins to those who are uninvited. We are inviting you to join us, so the jinx is null invoid. So come sit!

of course a raven claw would be the only one to know about the jinx lols
and i agree with what summer said
turns to summer
i might get most of it back from the food here but i willl need to meditate( thats equal to u guys going to sleep)
also my life force energies cant be replenished without a trip to my home land
and im not allowed toreturn yet cause i have taken a quest to be allowed in the tower of mages very shamefull if i return with out the proper requirements

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:27 pm
*Summer giggles at the comment James made about Sam knowing about the jinx*
Well, James, if there is anything I can do to help restore some of your energy then just let me know? Okay?

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:50 pm
*enters th great hall the next day*
i fell much better now my magical energies are at 78%
mental energies at 89%
life force energies at 90%
@ summer theres not really much u cna do unless u are gifted with healing magic
other than healing magic food and sleep ususally regenerate my mental and magical energies
but i cant regenerate my life force energies yet not till i go home
and i cant return home till i have completed my quest

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:31 pm
*Summer sighs, wipes her face with her napkin, and pushes back her plate, which was now covered in crumbs from roasts, potatoes, and a delicious chocolate drizzle cake. *
Well, I suppose we should go so the house elves can clean up the great hall...
*She stands up, swinging her bag over her left shoulder, and waits for her friends before walking out*

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:48 pm
"I suppose then." Sam walks over to the Slytherin table and sits next to Summer. "Well then. The view is very different over here." Sam says, looking at her new surroundings. When she wasn't sitting at the Ravenclaw table, it looked like it hadn't been eaten at in years.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:58 pm
Katie walks into the Great Hall for supper. She sees Summer, Sam, and James and sits down beside them. "Hi guys," She says.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:22 pm
hey katie how are you
(ooc have you guys noticed that the common rooms the forgoten chamber the grounds the kitchens and the great hall are all on different time schedules like it seems like days have passed in other parts while only hours seem ot have past in some of these forums XD))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:34 pm
*Nicole Elf pokes her head into the Great Hall to see if students were still eating. Some were. With a sigh she walked in pulling her little cart behind her that she used to bring plates, forks, knives, and other scraps of meals down to the kitchens to clean and/or dispose of. Making sure to keep close to the wall she started to clear of empty plates from the table farthest to the right of the Great Hall. Eventually, she would make her way through the whole Hall, but for now, here she was.

Nicole Elf sees the students that had been in the kitchens earlier that day. She bows to each of them when she walks past and whispers about the dessert she had made.*
Did the Ma'ams and Sir like the dessert Nicole Elf made? The dessert Nicole made all on by her lonesome?*
She blinked at each of them one more time before starting to make her way back down the Hall. Slops of drinks stained table cloths as well as the food smeared everywhere. Yet another thing that needed cleaning.  

Music_Luver5291

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:04 pm
the desert was awesome thank you for working so hard on it all by ur self
*james hands the house elf a gold knot*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:25 pm
*Summer looks up at the little elf*
It was fantastic! I had two slices!

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:08 am
well i have to go to class james says so i will see uall later byes  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:48 am
*Nicole Elf stares at the little piece of gold in her hand and then looks up at James.*
Oh thank You Sir, But Nicole can't take Sir's money, oh no.
*Nicole slips the gold back into Jame's pocket.*  

Music_Luver5291

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:25 am
nicole elf should take the gold piece and buy some elf stuff
digs in my pocket for nice shiny gold piece and hands it to the house elf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:00 pm
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM............... Oh my goodness! This dessert is awesome Nicole!! You've got to give me the recipe!!!" Katie almost screams. This is almost as good as caramel pie.... I wonder if Nicole could make me some. I'm a terrible cook.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:42 pm
*Summer giggles at Katie as she wrinkled her face in delight of the cake.*
Im sure she would be happy to teach you if you visit her in the kitchens...haha
*Summer hands her plate to the elf, and watches as she puts it on the tray, still struggling with James and his golden knot.*

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games