Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:34 pm
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
azumi grinned at her
"thank you~ no offence but lots of girls have sonfessed to me before" she smiled at her holding her hand and looking her straight in the eye "i've never really liked anybody before, i want to try loving somebody, with you~" she smiled at her waiting for the obvious blush to come.
"im not frigid so i wonder how you might react to forwardness...." she winked at her and continued to look at her in the eye smiling.

Sam: She blushed. "Oh my god yes!!" Sam smiled. "... Who knows you might just be surprised." She winks back.

"mua haha~" azumi said turning invisible. she slowly stuck her face infront of Sams and turned visible again her face was millimeters away
"boo!" she said  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:36 pm
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
azumi grinned at her
"thank you~ no offence but lots of girls have sonfessed to me before" she smiled at her holding her hand and looking her straight in the eye "i've never really liked anybody before, i want to try loving somebody, with you~" she smiled at her waiting for the obvious blush to come.
"im not frigid so i wonder how you might react to forwardness...." she winked at her and continued to look at her in the eye smiling.

Sam: She blushed. "Oh my god yes!!" Sam smiled. "... Who knows you might just be surprised." She winks back.

"mua haha~" azumi said turning invisible. she slowly stuck her face infront of Sams and turned visible again her face was millimeters away
"boo!" she said

Sam: She giggles and blushes. "I'm not that easy to scare." She lightly kisses Azumi.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:34 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

(Ohhh okay okay cool^^)
Kiki looked up at him as she tilted her head. "How..did you know what I was thinking?" She asked in confusion.

"Well we just imprinted thus why you felt you could not live without me... and also why you must feel like you have two sets of emotions and one of them feels like I'm in you."

Kiki blinked as Vincent told her exactly what she felt. "So..we're connected?" She asked as she clutched his shirt lightly then looked up at him.

"Yes... so much so that we are bound to each other." Vincent smiles.

Kiki smiles as she hugs him."Yay~"

"So what would you like to do?"

"Can we go visit Shu-kun?" Kiki asked as she smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:41 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki blinked as Vincent told her exactly what she felt. "So..we're connected?" She asked as she clutched his shirt lightly then looked up at him.

"Sure... but you gotta remember you're stronger than you were before... so be careful," Vincent smiles. "and let me do the talking for the first bit."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:45 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Sure... but you gotta remember you're stronger than you were before... so be careful," Vincent smiles. "and let me do the talking for the first bit."

Kiki nodded her head as she smiled. "Alright." She said then got up and headed for the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:49 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki nodded her head as she smiled. "Alright." She said then got up and headed for the door.

"Oh and also you can change your age if you want... all vampires can change their age." Vincent changes into an 18 year old and gos to Kiki then grabs her hand.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:52 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Oh and also you can change your age if you want... all vampires can change their age." Vincent changes into an 18 year old and gos to Kiki then grabs her hand.

Kiki looked at Vincent then shook her head as she smiled. "No. I want to stay like this till my sixteen birthday." She said softly then held his hand and walked with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:10 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Oh and also you can change your age if you want... all vampires can change their age." Vincent changes into an 18 year old and goes to Kiki then grabs her hand.

Kiki looked at Vincent then shook her head as she smiled. "No. I want to stay like this till my sixteen birthday." She said softly then held his hand and walked with him.

"Smart choice your brother would've freaked out at me and you..." Vincent smiles and locks the door to their house. "So would you like me to drive or would you like someone to drive us?"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:41 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Oh and also you can change your age if you want... all vampires can change their age." Vincent changes into an 18 year old and goes to Kiki then grabs her hand.

"Smart choice your brother would've freaked out at me and you..." Vincent smiles and locks the door to their house. "So would you like me to drive or would you like someone to drive us?"

(Sorry for leaving. Had to go out for a bit)
Kiki looked at him as she thought. "Surprise me." She finally said as she smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:38 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

(Sorry for leaving. Had to go out for a bit)
Kiki looked at him as she thought. "Surprise me." She finally said as she smiled.

"Alright then... Hans!!" "Yes sir?" A short bearded gray haired man appears out of nowhere. "Can you please drive us to Shuns?" "Yes sir... in which vehicle?" "Hmmm Kiki would you like to ride in our stretch hummer?"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:53 pm
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
azumi grinned at her

"boo!" she said

Sam: She giggles and blushes. "I'm not that easy to scare." She lightly kisses Azumi.

Azumi's eye's widen then she relaxes. She puts her hands in Sams hair and kisses her back. Gently pressing her tongue on Sam's lips hoping for entry.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:02 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
azumi grinned at her

"boo!" she said

Azumi's eye's widen then she relaxes. She puts her hands in Sams hair and kisses her back. Gently pressing her tongue on Sam's lips hoping for entry.

Sam opens her lips and her tongue goes to Azumi's and lightly wraps her arm around Azumi's neck.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:30 am
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"i dont know im not out that often im asleep in her soul

Ifritum lightly smiles. "I have an idea." He lightly kisses Ema.

her eyes widden again not used to the attension

Ifritum frowns "Pleasssssssse kissssssss me back next time my love."

"Im sorry" She looks up "i think the full moon is almost here

"I can feel it too."

She trembles alittle bit moving closer to him  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:37 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"I can feel it too."

Ifritum lightly hugs her.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:39 am
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"I can feel it too."

Ifritum lightly hugs her.

She looks up at him smiling as a show of thanks  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games