Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:34 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Awww... poor Ouli. ;__;

I'm bored of Gaia. D:
Of course, I have plenty of ideas of things to do on the site... I don't feel like doing any of them though. XP
*sigh*
*logs off*
It's because I'm not here admit it admt it ADMIT IT!
Weeelllll When I am back ( this saterday) hehehahahdkd oh sorry
there will be a lot more things to do >.> <.<
o.o Why do you always appear on the days that I decide to go do something? D:
If I admit it, will you come back for a visit sooner? Huh, huh? >3
Hahah, more things to do? Like what? >D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:40 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

>.< I pressed the damn edit button again! It's going to take a while to get used to that...

Questing can be really boring sometimes... and slow... I liked playing that new word game that we got. I figure I'll wait to see what you can get with them... accumulate them and just sell all the items I game for. I figure in the end that this would be a good but slow profit. ^^

That's true... but it's also a good profit to buy them cheap now and sell them high. It's likely that tattoo's will sell well. I need a few... -_-; ... I don't like wearing shirts...

Which pants...? The black ones with the rip in them? I'll keep an eye out on a good deal for them. If I find one, I'll grab at'em and since you hate donations so much (>P) we can work out some kind of...gold...deal... thinger. Or you can make it easy on me and just let me get them for you. ^^
Those edit buttons like to jump out of nowhere! D:

I don't like questing because I don't enjoy my time on the site, all I can think about is getting gold and more gold. XP And inflation. u__u

Ah, how is that word bump game? I tried it out once, but playing with a touch pad on a laptop annoyed me, so I haven't tried it again. ^^;;

Hahah~ perhaps I will buy a few inks tomorrow then. =P I'm not sure if I want tattoos... I've seen a leaked picture of a concept idea and it didn't look all that great. =P I'm hoping the new layering system gives them more options. >.<

I was talking about the ribbed ones... but I also need a pair with holes in 'em. x]
XD Thanks. Perhaps we'll work out some sort of deal if the time comes. =P ^^

Yeeeah... I know what you're talking about there. I think I'm really quite glad to just buy donation items and accumulate gold really slowly. It's not like Gaia's going anywhere...

Ehhh... it's pretty decent. You don't get very much gold for the amount of time you put into it. It get's pretty decently challenging around the 25th level for me. The more I play the better I get though. I think I hit level 50 today. I'm wondering what level you have to hit to get those phD credits.

Oh boy.. if the tattoo's don't look good... I think I'll cry. I love tattoos... ;_; ...see? I'm already getting teary-eyed at the slightest idea that they might not look good.
I really should be good and invest in donation items, but then I know I'd become too attached to the item to sell it. u.u;;

I heard the admins cut down on the amount of gold you made from the game because people were earning too much. =P Hmm~ I'm not sure what level. O: I should pay more attention to the threads I read about it. xD

Aww... *pat pat* The tatoos will look awesome, just for you. n.n I'm sure of it. x]
<.< >.> I just hope they aren't permanent. xD

Well... I'm pretty lame and make sure that I get a few donation items just so I can have some to keep when it's all said and done... >.>

I think that by level 49 if I'm not making more than 9 gold per level... I'm being jipped. It isn't fair. The gold we get in ratio to the time we spend playing on the site is just too little. I'm not saying they should jack it up... people would get awfully bored that way, I just think a tad bit more would be really nice.

Me too... I love the tattoo's but it would suck if they were perminent. Even a fee for removing them would be fine by me. That way if better tattoo's end up coming around we could change them.

Do you know what it is we can do with those university credits...? Or have they still not said anything about that yet?  

Oulixeus
Crew

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:01 pm
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

Yeeeah... I know what you're talking about there. I think I'm really quite glad to just buy donation items and accumulate gold really slowly. It's not like Gaia's going anywhere...

Ehhh... it's pretty decent. You don't get very much gold for the amount of time you put into it. It get's pretty decently challenging around the 25th level for me. The more I play the better I get though. I think I hit level 50 today. I'm wondering what level you have to hit to get those phD credits.

Oh boy.. if the tattoo's don't look good... I think I'll cry. I love tattoos... ;_; ...see? I'm already getting teary-eyed at the slightest idea that they might not look good.
I really should be good and invest in donation items, but then I know I'd become too attached to the item to sell it. u.u;;

I heard the admins cut down on the amount of gold you made from the game because people were earning too much. =P Hmm~ I'm not sure what level. O: I should pay more attention to the threads I read about it. xD

Aww... *pat pat* The tatoos will look awesome, just for you. n.n I'm sure of it. x]

Well... I'm pretty lame and make sure that I get a few donation items just so I can have some to keep when it's all said and done... >.>

I think that by level 49 if I'm not making more than 9 gold per level... I'm being jipped. It isn't fair. The gold we get in ratio to the time we spend playing on the site is just too little. I'm not saying they should jack it up... people would get awfully bored that way, I just think a tad bit more would be really nice.

Me too... I love the tattoo's but it would suck if they were perminent. Even a fee for removing them would be fine by me. That way if better tattoo's end up coming around we could change them.

Do you know what it is we can do with those university credits...? Or have they still not said anything about that yet?
XD Good idea. ^^
I know I'll get attached to the item, even if I have more than I need. ^^;; Like... Oh! I have two angelic bracelets because they used to only equip on one hand at a time... and take up an item slot. XP But now, one "angelic bracelet" equips on both hands and I don't even need the other one, but I can't sell it. D:

You used to make half of the gold of what level you were on... The example I heard was that you got 45g when you were on level 90... and too many people made it up there. ^^;;
I feel the same way about the gold. ^^ Except, I hear that a lot of the inflation happens because there is too much gold on the site and we need more gold sinks. =P

My outfits change too quickly to keep one tattoo. XD Even if I had to pay to get rid of it, I still want the option, yeah. ^^

Hmm... No, I haven't read any leaked info about that. I wasn't here when the game was released... but I think I heard that people were able to exchange some of the credits in the beginning ...And I saw someone in the forums wearing a graduation hat! O:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:13 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

XD Good idea. ^^
I know I'll get attached to the item, even if I have more than I need. ^^;; Like... Oh! I have two angelic bracelets because they used to only equip on one hand at a time... and take up an item slot. XP But now, one "angelic bracelet" equips on both hands and I don't even need the other one, but I can't sell it. D:

You used to make half of the gold of what level you were on... The example I heard was that you got 45g when you were on level 90... and too many people made it up there. ^^;;
I feel the same way about the gold. ^^ Except, I hear that a lot of the inflation happens because there is too much gold on the site and we need more gold sinks. =P

My outfits change too quickly to keep one tattoo. XD Even if I had to pay to get rid of it, I still want the option, yeah. ^^

Hmm... No, I haven't read any leaked info about that. I wasn't here when the game was released... but I think I heard that people were able to exchange some of the credits in the beginning ...And I saw someone in the forums wearing a graduation hat! O:

o_o... How much are angelic bracelets worth...? Probably a lot. >.> Maybe hypnotism will work on you... XD You want to sell the angelic bracelet... and give me all your gold...

Ohhh.. I get what you're saying. If people make less gold than prices of items will be forced to go down so that people can afford them?

>.> I would likely base my outfit around my current tattoo... I've started changing my outfit a lot more but not too too often.

Hmmm... a graduation cap, eh? I heard it had something to do with H.R. Wesley (sp?) or something.  

Oulixeus
Crew

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:51 pm
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

XD Good idea. ^^

o_o... How much are angelic bracelets worth...? Probably a lot. >.> Maybe hypnotism will work on you... XD You want to sell the angelic bracelet... and give me all your gold...

Ohhh.. I get what you're saying. If people make less gold than prices of items will be forced to go down so that people can afford them?

>.> I would likely base my outfit around my current tattoo... I've started changing my outfit a lot more but not too too often.

Hmmm... a graduation cap, eh? I heard it had something to do with H.R. Wesley (sp?) or something.

o.o; The bracelets must've gone through some artificial inflation lately because they're at about 55k in the market right now. XP

Yeah, I think you got it. ^^ There's just too much gold floating around in general. ^^;

I actually change my outfits much less than I used to, and I have like twice the amount of items. ^^;;
I'd most likely base my outfit around my tattoo, or at least use it as a good accessory. Aww~ now you got me wanting tattoos. D:

I just ran and checked that store... and all of the others. No cap. u.u It's possible that there was one, because some of the stores have gone through some sort of roll back ever since the mouths were released. The starter sets disappeared from barton boutique and the shirts, pants, and ties disappeared from the Gold Mountain Cassino place. ;.;

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:27 am
baka  

Vivi~chan64

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Alorana Darkeyes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:57 pm
bump? domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:04 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

XD Good idea. ^^

o.o; The bracelets must've gone through some artificial inflation lately because they're at about 55k in the market right now. XP

Yeah, I think you got it. ^^ There's just too much gold floating around in general. ^^;

I actually change my outfits much less than I used to, and I have like twice the amount of items. ^^;;
I'd most likely base my outfit around my tattoo, or at least use it as a good accessory. Aww~ now you got me wanting tattoos. D:

I just ran and checked that store... and all of the others. No cap. u.u It's possible that there was one, because some of the stores have gone through some sort of roll back ever since the mouths were released. The starter sets disappeared from barton boutique and the shirts, pants, and ties disappeared from the Gold Mountain Cassino place. ;.;

^^ All this talk about gold is making me hungry for a Devil Tail... or for another coffee...

XD KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You have fallen into my evil tattoo trap of dooooooooom!!! From which you will never be freed!

It's a little bit of a teaser I think.... but maybe they really just hadn't meant to have them out yet. Or they may have been testing something.

I've been having problems with my fishing equipment lately though too.. so maybe they're having tiny glitches all over the place...  

Oulixeus
Crew

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:34 pm
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

^^ All this talk about gold is making me hungry for a Devil Tail... or for another coffee...

XD KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You have fallen into my evil tattoo trap of dooooooooom!!! From which you will never be freed!

It's a little bit of a teaser I think.... but maybe they really just hadn't meant to have them out yet. Or they may have been testing something.

I've been having problems with my fishing equipment lately though too.. so maybe they're having tiny glitches all over the place...
*sigh* I can't wait for the Quest system, and I hope you really can get old donation items with it. ^^
<.< >.> Gold is much better spent on a D tail, yesss... Coffee doesn't last very long. :B

o____o B-b-but.. needles! D:

Gaia's been known to release things 'accidentally' before they actually announce it. XP
I don't know why the starter sets would be removed from the stores though.
You're having problems with fishing? D: Nooo! I was just about to go fishing... when I come back... in a little while...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:38 pm
sdrawkcaB
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Awww... poor Ouli. ;__;

I'm bored of Gaia. D:
Of course, I have plenty of ideas of things to do on the site... I don't feel like doing any of them though. XP
*sigh*
*logs off*

I don't know I just have my ways 8]
um I don't know but you should anyways to make me feel meaningful U___U
you know save the world, solve aids and all of that jazz.No! Like make a list for you and get stuff writen down and type stuff up >.> friday is alll work!

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:50 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcaB
Police of Karma

you know save the world, solve aids and all of that jazz.No! Like make a list for you and get stuff writen down and type stuff up >.> friday is alll work!
Haha~ you're here now. n.n <3
Has your ego deflated a little? ;.; You really should be around more often to take care of that, ya know. =P
Aww... The first part sounded like fun. PX Heehee... lists. xD I haven't made a list in forever now. ^^ Friday... work.. eww...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:11 am
sdRAWkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcaB
Police of Karma

Has your ego deflated a little? ;.; You really should be around more often to take care of that, ya know. =P
Aww... The first part sounded like fun. PX Heehee... lists. xD I haven't made a list in forever now. ^^ Friday... work.. eww...
..... yes.
yes it has...a little? I tell people my friends call me god and they ask why and I can't really say ' I don't know it just started rather randomly'
aww that use to be our thing! man. And I have gaia work which is fun ^___^ but lots of it @.@!

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:21 am
Police of Karma
sdRAWkcab
Police of Karma

..... yes.
yes it has...a little? I tell people my friends call me god and they ask why and I can't really say ' I don't know it just started rather randomly'
aww that use to be our thing! man. And I have gaia work which is fun ^___^ but lots of it @.@!
Heheh, just tell them it's because you're the great one. ^-^
;D I'll have some lists going soon enough, *sigh* when I return to the real world. This summer sure was a nice break... Anyway, and when do you not have lots of Gaia work? >D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:30 am
sdRAWkcab
Police of Karma
sdRAWkcab
Police of Karma

..... yes.
Heheh, just tell them it's because you're the great one. ^-^
;D I'll have some lists going soon enough, *sigh* when I return to the real world. This summer sure was a nice break... Anyway, and when do you not have lots of Gaia work? >D
Well this is different on gaia I would say that but in irl I just go all 'um because it's fun' I tried to explain us marrying the same guy but then not and then dancing and they just shook there head in sadness ^^;;
.feals the invisable iron whip if the real world come down. shhh we don't talk about that kind of stuff on gaia because that work might seep though and distroy this getaway.
I know! jesh and one would thing I complain so much it isn't self inflicted

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:42 am
*opens mouth to reply* ..*sees the time* Okay, that last half hour went by fast... and this'll suck when I wake up. >o<

G'night! Go to bed. D< n.n

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games