Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:05 pm
* Makes a hasty exit to the door *  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:16 pm
{{Will change my avi after this post.}}

Amy walks into the bar, a little drowsy but happy. She didn't get very much sleep last night due to her crappy bed and new weird hours, but at least she was getting better at making the drinks!

She strolls behind the counter, grabs the book, and starts practicing with a new recipe.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:08 pm
((Heyo! I don't have much time so I'll just lurk and randomly make jokes d(●`ω´●)))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:36 pm
*stopping in the office on her way to the bar, she drops off the information on the staff for the spa she spent the last 2 days interviewing. The list contains six massage therapists skilled in several forms of massage and four cosmetologists, along with two people to serve as assistants. She writes a quick note to Psyzapp about the staff.*
Psyzapp, here is the staff I hired for the spa. The cosmetologists are highly qualified, and can do anything, such as total makeovers, waxing, mani/pedi's, etc. The massage therapists are top notch as well, and I took the liberty of also getting a couple of people to serve as assistants in the spa. Here is all their information so that background checks can be run on them. Let me know if you need anything else. Katana

*Placing the note on top of the staff information, she heads out to the bar. She heads behind the bar and makes her vodka and cranberry-pomegranate juice and takes a seat at the bar.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:36 pm
After a couple hours, Amy looks up from the blender and wonders where everyone is at. Surely some people should have been in here by now.

But since they weren't... Amy wanted to take a break from mixing drinks and work on something else: her magic. The magic that she was supposed to have but she had seen little evidence of except for the transforming she was able to do with pieces of cloth.

Amy took one of the miniature umbrellas that usually went in a mixed drink, put it on the counter and stared hard at it. She was trying to get it to at least float. Surely making an umbrella should be easy...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:38 pm
((Sorry Amy, didn't see you there! xd ))

*she looks over at Amy, who seems to be concentrating on something* Um, Amy? What are you doing?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:38 pm
{{lol!! Waiting for awhile for someone to post, and then I do, and someone posts at the same time! lol! That is awesome! biggrin }}

Amy waved to Katana as she came in and sat down, but she was still staring in concentration at the mini umbrella.

"Hey, Katana. Can I get you anything? I'm getting better at making drinks. I've been practicing a lot."

She hadn't noticed that Katana had gotten her own drink.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:40 pm
katana68
((Sorry Amy, didn't see you there! xd ))

*she looks over at Amy, who seems to be concentrating on something* Um, Amy? What are you doing?

{{It's ok! biggrin }}

Amy pointed to the umbrella and when it still didn't float, she groaned. "I'm trying to make this dang umbrella float. You'd think it wouldn't be that hard to make a little umbrella float, would you?!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:41 pm
*cocks her head to the side and raises her glass, shaking it just a bit so that the ice clinks against the glass.* Got a drink already, hun. Why are you trying to make it float? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:47 pm
Amy leaned over and rested her elbow on the counter and rested her chin on her fist.

"Well, I don't want to go into the long details and bore you, but basically, I'm 21, right when my mom said she came fully into her powers as a witch. I still can only conjure things from pieces of cloth. I can do nothing else. Well, I can fly in the air by using my mother's old pair of enchanted shoes, but that's not really my magic."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:00 pm
So, your mom didn't pass on any information as HOW to use your powers when you get them?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:04 pm
Amy shook her head. "Nope. She bolted when I was about 5 and I haven't seen her since. She never was one for a long monogamous relationship. I remember her saying that even if she could find an immortal she liked, being with the same person for the rest of her life repulsed her."

Amy reached forward with her other hand and began twirling the umbrella between her fingers. "Being as dad was a mortal, she saw even less reason to stay around. She said he was boring. Of course, I don't think I would have stayed with a guy like that, either. He wasn't all that nice and yes, he was very boring."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:07 pm
So, you haven't talked to either of them in years?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:12 pm
Amy shrugged. "I talk with my dad every once in awhile on the phone. He lives here in town, but neither he nor I have any desire to spend time together face-to-face. I think I remind him of my mother, and he's just really bitter and negative, so a phone call every once in awhile is about all either of us can handle."

"I started traveling around the country many years ago ((don't remember the age I said she started before)). I never regretted that and neither has my dad, and I've never been much of a homebody, anyway."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games