Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:24 pm
Deific Requiem
lurichan
Other than a dull throbbing achy feeling and a touch of nausia I'm doing okay.

That is quasy good ... I guess.

Meh, part of why I opted for a long bath.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:26 pm
lurichan
Deific Requiem
lurichan
Other than a dull throbbing achy feeling and a touch of nausia I'm doing okay.

That is quasy good ... I guess.

Meh, part of why I opted for a long bath.

I just, like 20 minutes ago, had a bath. I had candles and bubble bath.

whee

some guild thing

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:31 pm
I didn't go that far, I just stayed in for a long time and had... hmm should I call it a comic book? I"m not sure if you're familar with "Dork Tower" but it's a comic.. but I have the collected volumes.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:43 pm
lurichan
I didn't go that far, I just stayed in for a long time and had... hmm should I call it a comic book? I"m not sure if you're familar with "Dork Tower" but it's a comic.. but I have the collected volumes.

smiles softly

I don't delve into those forms of media. As a child, I had several comic books. I truely can't say I enjoyed them.

some guild thing

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:51 pm
Deific Requiem
lurichan

smiles softly

I don't delve into those forms of media. As a child, I had several comic books. I truely can't say I enjoyed them.

It's mostly a parody of gamers. People who play D&D and LARP, and paint mintures, and the like, but not in a mean way. It's from the perspective of the gamer. It's actually a lot of fun because it has some interestingly insightful commentaries overall.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:52 pm
I can't believe I had to make a sticky for the multi-media subforum...*thuds*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

some guild thing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:53 pm
lurichan

wanders off to check it

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:54 pm
Deific Requiem
lurichan

wanders off to check it

It might not be perfect, but I think it gets the point across. I hope so.. I might have to tweek it later. -_-*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

some guild thing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:59 pm
lurichan
Deific Requiem
lurichan

wanders off to check it

It might not be perfect, but I think it gets the point across. I hope so.. I might have to tweek it later. -_-*

Reads fine.

And you interpreted correctly, links which provide the user with non-PG-13 content is taboo. While it might not be forbidden, as in an artist expression, I beleve it is left to the discretion of the guild owner/mods.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:00 pm
Deific Requiem
lurichan
Deific Requiem
lurichan

wanders off to check it

Reads fine.

And you interpreted correctly, links which provide the user with non-PG-13 content is taboo. While it might not be forbidden, as in an artist expression, I beleve it is left to the discretion of the guild owner/mods.

I don't like having to be a hard a** about things like that, but... it has to be done on occasion I suppose. -_-*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:02 pm
Blah, legal-ese... the bane of my existance some days. I had to wander through both the TOS and Rules and Guidelines really quick to make sure there weren't any clauses I was missing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:05 pm
lurichan
Deific Requiem
lurichan
Deific Requiem
lurichan

wanders off to check it

Reads fine.

I don't like having to be a hard a** about things like that, but... it has to be done on occasion I suppose. -_-*

oO - "hard a**" - smiles intently

You are far from a "hard a**." The GGN' ToS and R&G state very clearly what IS and what is NOT acceptable content. Most users, unfortuniately, are ignorant.

some guild thing

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:07 pm
*lol* I guess I am still a bit nicer than a lot of people about such things, I just always feel a little bad having to be a touch mean to people though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:10 pm
lurichan
*lol* I guess I am still a bit nicer than a lot of people about such things, I just always feel a little bad having to be a touch mean to people though.

The term "Nice" is exactly the word I would use to describe you. If it were my guild, I would have instated virtual barb wire and gun ridden guards on every forum.

some guild thing

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:14 pm
Deific Requiem
lurichan

The term "Nice" is exactly the word I would use to describe you. If it were my guild, I would have instated virtual barb wire and gun ridden guards on every forum.

But then everyone would be too afraid to post their opinions and share their experiences for fear of "being shot down" and that wouldn't really be all that much.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games