Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CC_Cheese_Kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:06 pm
CCxLenalee
CC_Cheese_Kun
wow... what the hell is up with that magical schoolgirl thing... the price for the alternate colors went up like a rocket...

lolz... sorry im in no shape to help you right now, i would have to take something from my avi to help you on something like that... my cash is only 390 gold... so ya...

heh... same here, unless i sell my elegant veil, which was given to me by a special friend, anything else would ruin my C.C. cosplay forms so i dont know... prices just never go the way we want...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:07 pm
I would help too still i´m saving for some items and right now i don´t have much gold so be patient maybe if i win some of the games i would help you.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

CC_Cheese_Kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:11 pm
Zhadgon
I would help too still i´m saving for some items and right now i don´t have much gold so be patient maybe if i win some of the games i would help you.
.n_n.

thx, appreciate it  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:11 pm
yawnz... feel sweepy... imma go sleep now, ja-ne ^-~  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:13 pm
Me too but i will not sleep, i want to play MGS4 so good night CC, Lena and Guild.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:15 pm
CCxLenalee
yawnz... feel sweepy... imma go sleep now, ja-ne ^-~

bwai bwai 0-<  

CC_Cheese_Kun

CC_Cheese_Kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:15 pm
Zhadgon
Me too but i will not sleep, i want to play MGS4 so good night CC, Lena and Guild.
.n_n.

what game is that?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:17 pm
CC_Cheese_Kun
Zhadgon
.n_n.

what game is that?

Metal Gear Solid 4.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

CC_Cheese_Kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:19 pm
Zhadgon
CC_Cheese_Kun
Zhadgon
.n_n.

what game is that?

Metal Gear Solid 4.
.n_n.

ah.... never played it before... i tried the psp one, it sucked... the control is just too hard to understand, and im no good at people shooting other people games... i prefer airplane shooting lolz  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:24 pm
CC_Cheese_Kun
Zhadgon
CC_Cheese_Kun
Zhadgon
.n_n.

what game is that?

Metal Gear Solid 4.
.n_n.

ah.... never played it before... i tried the psp one, it sucked... the control is just too hard to understand, and im no good at people shooting other people games... i prefer airplane shooting lolz

Yeah i know some games are really difficult to control like Hitman or Resident Evil they make me cry (not really but my language pronunce a series of words that i can´t put) Still i´m not good at playing airplane games. Anyway lets talk later and with message, because this is not the thread to talk about this subjects here.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:39 am
CC_Cheese_Kun
Zhadgon
CC_Cheese_Kun
Zhadgon
.n_n.

what game is that?

Metal Gear Solid 4.
.n_n.

same. that's why i usually prefer the PS2 controllerover the PSP.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:58 am
Zhadgon
CC_Cheese_Kun
Zhadgon
.n_n.

what game is that?

Metal Gear Solid 4.
.n_n.

That is an awesome game in my opinion!!! It was a great way to end the series with a bang.  

tkdauronXIII

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:20 pm
tkdauronXIII
Zhadgon
CC_Cheese_Kun
Zhadgon
.n_n.

what game is that?

Metal Gear Solid 4.
.n_n.

That is an awesome game in my opinion!!! It was a great way to end the series with a bang.

oh boy..now auron seems to be more of a gaming nerd than i previously though....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:23 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Zhadgon
CC_Cheese_Kun
Zhadgon
.n_n.

what game is that?

Metal Gear Solid 4.
.n_n.

oh boy..now auron seems to be more of a gaming nerd than i previously though....

I've only begun to reveal myself to the crowd my man. You should check out my updated profile. Especially my playlist. You're going to love the gaming music in there.  

tkdauronXIII

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:28 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Zhadgon
CC_Cheese_Kun
Zhadgon
.n_n.

what game is that?

Metal Gear Solid 4.
.n_n.

I've only begun to reveal myself to the crowd my man. You should check out my updated profile. Especially my playlist. You're going to love the gaming music in there.

one word: NERD!!! (jk). you're cool. i'm fine with that.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games