Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:36 pm
Wow, there are some people here on and off. ^_^ How is it going for you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:38 pm
As you can see, I've been a bit post happy as of late. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:38 pm
lurichan

Well, other than my Girlfriend having to go back ot Winchester (251 miles away) it's all good. how about yourself?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:40 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

Well, other than my Girlfriend having to go back ot Winchester (251 miles away) it's all good. how about yourself?

0o; that is a bit of a ways away. 0o; Sorry to hear that.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:40 pm
lurichan
nothing wrong with being post happy gets one quite a bit of gold  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:42 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

Yeah, i Care about her so much, I'm going to visit her on the 23-24th and then in august she comes back down here for college so i'll get to see her a lot then  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:43 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

Yeah, i Care about her so much, I'm going to visit her on the 23-24th and then in august she comes back down here for college so i'll get to see her a lot then

So it's a little while appart, and that a sweet reunion to catch up on all the time missed?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:45 pm
more or less, but it's our anniversary too.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:45 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
nothing wrong with being post happy gets one quite a bit of gold

Yes, yes it does lead to much gold gain, *points to signature* I'm already over halfway to my goal. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:46 pm
Dr_lecter1988

Aww, that is cute that you are going to go all that way to see her on your anniversary. ^_^ Yay! Romantics aren't dead, just...undead? ^^* I"ll have to work on that one.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:48 pm
good job ms lurichan, i juast got my lappy with integrated wireless so i'll be on gaia a lot more. maybe....it depends on if the guy whose network i'm piggybacking on gets smart and encrypts his network  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:49 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

Aww, that is cute that you are going to go all that way to see her on your anniversary. ^_^ Yay! Romantics aren't dead, just...undead? ^^* I"ll have to work on that one.
Romance is a lost art, but there are a few of us hopeless romantics out there. But then we all have no self confidence so we're ********  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:50 pm
Dr_lecter1988
good job ms lurichan, i juast got my lappy with integrated wireless so i'll be on gaia a lot more. maybe....it depends on if the guy whose network i'm piggybacking on gets smart and encrypts his network

Oooooooooh, laptop great...snagging someone else's signal, not so great, but I won't tell.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:54 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

Romance is a lost art, but there are a few of us hopeless romantics out there. But then we all have no self confidence so we're ******** class="clear">

They exist, they are just like an endangered spiecies, they need a lot of love and attention in order to thrive. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:57 pm
lurichan
[
They exist, they are just like an endangered spiecies, they need a lot of love and attention in order to thrive. ^_^

heh, love can solve alot  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games