Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:33 pm
Arcanist Angus
Namikikyo

Kingdom Hearts? Like the video game Kingdom Hearts?

Sadly, yes.

I LOVED that game. It was the first thing I was ever a huge fan about to the point where it led to my first extremely fluffy experiance. D:

Thinking about it makes me cringe, but I can't help smiling when I see others who are also big fans in that way.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:35 pm
I'm not joing [sic] to think! I'm joining it because I like how they think!  

TeaDidikai

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:01 pm
Namikikyo

I LOVED that game. It was the first thing I was ever a huge fan about to the point where it led to my first extremely fluffy experiance. D:

Thinking about it makes me cringe, but I can't help smiling when I see others who are also big fans in that way.

I never beat it. I got to that outlying area and then stopped playing haha.

Legends of Dragoon was another game that I adored. Never finished that one because the third disk was scratched like no other sad  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:32 pm
TeaDidikai
That's the worst thing ANYONE can say.  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:50 pm
TeaDidikai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:53 pm
Damn. Now I want to go play Lemmings.  

TeaDidikai

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:04 pm
Arcanist Angus
Namikikyo

I never beat it. I got to that outlying area and then stopped playing haha.

Legends of Dragoon was another game that I adored. Never finished that one because the third disk was scratched like no other sad

Ah, why?! Now you'll never know what happens after! D:
Lol, I actually liked the second one better then the first one, to tell the truth. I beat it in a week as opposed to the first one.

I've never played Legends of Dragoon, is it good? And I know exactly what you mean about scratched disks, I can't tell you how many games I've had to give up on because I forgot to put it back in case. Punky Skunk being the first to go. :C

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:29 pm
Namikikyo

Ah, why?! Now you'll never know what happens after! D:

I had to return it to my friend crying

Namikikyo

Lol, I actually liked the second one better then the first one, to tell the truth. I beat it in a week as opposed to the first one.

Oh, I like games that take me a long time to do, like Neverwinter Nights. mmm...sexy gnome rogue.

Namikikyo

I've never played Legends of Dragoon, is it good? And I know exactly what you mean about scratched disks, I can't tell you how many games I've had to give up on because I forgot to put it back in case. Punky Skunk being the first to go. :C

I love Legends of Dragoon. Nice long game that you have to think when you fight XD Excellent story line and unique fighting style too.  

Cunning Witch Angus

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:01 pm
Namikikyo
Arcanist Angus
Namikikyo

Kingdom Hearts? Like the video game Kingdom Hearts?

Sadly, yes.

Final Fantasy coupled with various animes and a troubled childhood triggered mine.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:15 pm
From a "I'm a vampire, looking for a donor" thread:

Quote:
The amount of people who feed off me puts me in a situation that while I can meditate for hours and recover a quick fix is a simpler solution in the situation where I'm around a large crowd of people and theres temptation. You try feeding 4 people in a day and not taking from people in your suroundings then call me a monster. Taking it from a tree, the earth, our galaxy, meditation takes alot of time I dont always have I'm not looking for a person to turn into a zombie, then I really would be a monster. It's not like I'm not offering anything in return

At first, I thought he was just a idiot, but now I really worry he's getting screwed over by other people.  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:37 pm
Quote:
Goodness, if you want to come across celtic and solitary wicca from a long-standing renowned wiccan, then PLEASE read To Ride a Silver Broomstick by Silver Ravenwolf. This woman has been a wiccan for a very long time and she is very well taught in the craft! And this is where I first heard the terms eclectic wiccan and solitary wiccan and celtic wicca.

I think I died inside...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:59 pm
Arcanist Angus
Quote:
Goodness, if you want to come across celtic and solitary wicca from a long-standing renowned wiccan, then PLEASE read To Ride a Silver Broomstick by Silver Ravenwolf. This woman has been a wiccan for a very long time and she is very well taught in the craft! And this is where I first heard the terms eclectic wiccan and solitary wiccan and celtic wicca.

I think I died inside...

I feel you...completely

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:44 pm
AniMajor

At first, I thought he was just a idiot, but now I really worry he's getting screwed over by other people.
~shudders~  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:17 pm
Quote:
I am in the beautiful US of A and I can choose to believe whatever I like.

I cried at this point, I think.

Mostly because I had the Constitution pounded into me by my government teacher and had to have the complete meaning of the first article memorized.  

Cunning Witch Angus

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:21 pm
Arcanist Angus
Quote:
I am in the beautiful US of A and I can choose to believe whatever I like.

I cried at this point, I think.

Mostly because I had the Constitution pounded into me by my government teacher and had to have the complete meaning of the first article memorized.

surprised If I move to the USA, can I believe it's legal to hurt people who believe they can choose to believe "whatever [they] like" because they live there?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games