Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:44 pm
WHAT THE HECK DID THEY DO TO GAIA!!!!

I HATE IT.

Edit: 3000th POST!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:54 pm
Nintendo Punk 05

I HATE IT.

yup! scared the crap outta me when I logged on today! The free stuff's not bad though! pirate  

Inucoli

Inucoli

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:57 pm
Masquanade
Scheissenkopf
Woo im doing drivers ed, it sucks. Its stuff everyone allready knows, 6 and a half hours a day for a week, and then I walk home, woo ^__^

at least it lowers your insurance?

does it really? I had it for a quarter of gym this year. An hour and a half every other day. We'd work for ten minutes, possibly watch an incredibly stupid movie, and then do nothing for the last hour. Except for one day where we watched an episode of American Idol from the night before. Our teacher had missed it and decided to tape it and bring it in ^_^*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:38 pm
Inucoli
Nintendo Punk 05

I HATE IT.

yup! scared the crap outta me when I logged on today! The free stuff's not bad though! pirate

Gaia has n00b packs now. xd I hate the new layout too. Everytime they change it it sucks. xP  

RinoaHeartilly

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:47 am
RinoaHeartilly
Inucoli
Nintendo Punk 05

I HATE IT.

Gaia has n00b packs now. xd I hate the new layout too. Everytime they change it it sucks. xP

Seriously. They should just learn to stick with what they have. "Oooh, it's been a few months, the users must be getting bored so let's do another layout update!"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:58 pm
KitoYasha
RinoaHeartilly
Inucoli
Nintendo Punk 05

I HATE IT.

Seriously. They should just learn to stick with what they have. "Oooh, it's been a few months, the users must be getting bored so let's do another layout update!"

It sucks having to get used everything. I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING ANYMORE! x___x I noticed they have a guild spotlight feature now though.. I think the BNG has a good chance of being there someday. That'd be sweet.  

RinoaHeartilly

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:44 am
KitoYasha
RinoaHeartilly
Inucoli
Nintendo Punk 05

I HATE IT.

"The users must be getting bored, so let's finally impliment the battle system!!"

^Fixed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:23 am
RinoaHeartilly
It sucks having to get used everything. I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING ANYMORE! x___x I noticed they have a guild spotlight feature now though.. I think the BNG has a good chance of being there someday. That'd be sweet.

Definitely. We would be famous! *Poses in a hot pink feather boa* cool

Not to be a whiner, but I agree, I really don't like the new layout. It's so time-consuming to navigate with! The good thing about the old layout was that you could at least scroll over the categories to find your forums or whatever, instead of having to click there so that the options appear, and then click again...

Yeah, the battle system would be nice. They've been promising it for, what, two years now? Pesky admins.

KitoYasha

Inucoli

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:56 am
Crap. The Sax thread got un-stickied again. I still don't know how to fix it... Help?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:15 am
Click the button to edit the first post, there should be an option in there. =)

KitoYasha

Inucoli

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:50 pm
Thank you biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:08 pm
Anytime.

KitoYasha

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:21 pm
i hate this new layout

wahmbulance omg warning wahmbulance

i have cheese cheese_whine

but they did make the drama llama dramallama

N00b: OMGZ FREE STUff AND LLAMAS dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

they need to make a dark layout i have a flat screen briight monitor and it hurts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:31 pm
Scheissenkopf
i hate this new layout

N00b: OMGZ FREE STUff AND LLAMAS dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

they need to make a dark layout i have a flat screen briight monitor and it hurts.

exclaim I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE LLAMAS!!! OHMIGOODNESS!!!!

and what's this one? burning_eyes It's like Jack-Jack from the Incredibles XD

Inucoli

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:42 pm
Inucoli
Scheissenkopf
i hate this new layout

exclaim I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE LLAMAS!!! OHMIGOODNESS!!!!

and what's this one? burning_eyes It's like Jack-Jack from the Incredibles XD

lol im emo emo -cutcutcut-

oh btw was anyone following hockey this year mrgreen mrgreen  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games