Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:29 pm
emotion_jawdrop emotion_0A0

Opening a mini portal she pulled out a bottle and showed it to the demon. I did 1 drop. Just one! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:50 pm
*money falls to the ground as the two get teleported off somewhere*
"Aww... sad Party pooper." stare
*grumbles as she gathers her cash back up*

*looks around, confused, unsure just what part of Wonderland they were suddenly transferred to. Since the Green Rabbit is there, maybe some offshoot of the servant's quarters that he's never been in* confused

*sinks to the floor, feeling helpless to get away from the situation with the barriers around them. He'd much rather lock himself away somewhere than be confined in such tight quarters with his husband right now.*

*feels the trailer rock from the sudden added weight and opens an eye to find Tes and Ry there, looking like they were in the middle of something tense that he wants no part of* stare
"Dafuq you in here for?" emotion_eyebrow

"Ask the Hatter." stare
"... yeah no, that's not going to get me a clear answer either. Just take whatever the ******** this is someplace else. I'm trying to sleep." stressed
"I would but..."
*knocks on the inside of his barrier to show that it's there*

"tch..."
*grabs a pillow and a blanket and goes to head out of the trailer, only to find himself locked in with them as well*
"Goddammit, why!?" stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:58 pm
*opens the vial and sniffs the contents*
OH eek yea... I have no idea what this is.
*put the cork back in*
Well... I dunno.
Guess I will just ignore her too, most likely she has no idea where she just got sent to anyway pirate

*shrugs and hands the vial back to Lia*
Maybe this is a nice solution to all my issues razz twisted

Franco returns to collect the money, the bet needs to be made good soon.
Ehhh, where dat mirtillo runs off too? 'e better not be standing up da Don mad  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:21 pm
*isn't sure which "mirtillo" Franco is talking about, but stands and addresses him, her fists still full of cash*
"You'd have to ask Miss Liada about that sweatdrop They were here just a moment ago and then POOF!"
*makes an explosion like gesture with her hand and accidentally drops a few bills in the process*
"Whoopsie." sweatdrop
*starts stuffing her cash away*

*sniffles and gathers some courage to speak, since it appears there's no other option*
"How... how could you, Quortek?"
crying
"How could I!?" stressed
"NOPE!"
*jumps between the two*
"Imma stop you right there, cause I ain't being party to none a dis bullshit."
*stomps back over to his bed and does the best he can to make a sound barrier between him and the couple with his pillows and covers. Once he's done, he pokes his head out from under it*
"Now you may continue."
*then hides back inside*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:51 pm
Franco, eyes this new exotic woman. He's seen her before but not, not like this...
cool ehh, is dat a cool cinquemila in yours mani or are yous just 'appy to see da Don? Yous 'ere to see a mans about a cavallo, ehh? Cause Franco, 'es gots yours cavallo right 'ere. Boada-bing!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:42 am
*stares blankly at the guy, having no idea what half the words that came out of his mouth even are.*
"Uh... sorry. I don't speak French?" confused

*welcomes Draa's distraction to get a little more composure so he could articulate himself better*
"Does our relationship mean so little to you that you would toss it aside for money? You won't even try to keep me?"

"You think I'm the one tossing it aside? You're the one that's been actively chasing Kyle's a** with no regard to how I feel about it. Hell, you've cast spells on me at least twice that I know of to ensure I don't get in your way while you do it!"
*it was three times actually, but that wasn't going to help to point out*

"It's not that I didn't try. I tried. I can try all I want, and we both know that I can't stop you. You'll do what you want. You always have and I always loved that about you. But I can't say with honesty that it doesn't hurt like hell when you use that against me."  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:25 pm
Well possibly. I just wanted us to get through this last scene and then everyone can have their personal crisis's at home. Which thanks to Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong that almost blew up all over again. stare She gestured to Franco approaching and then over to Draa's trailer where she transported the dark elf divas. Note to self. Debate opening a Zen Spa in Manortown....it might do wonders for some of these guys. I honestly thought dousing Aya with the memory manipulation elixir would help calm her down from some things along with everyone else. ******** angel dna...... stressed She opens the mini portal again to put away the vial.

Seeing Misa's confused expression at Franco she leans in and whispers to the half breed about what it sounded like Franco was proposing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:42 pm
Descends down the staircase and makes her way to the grouping of people gathered. She has a seat on the directors chair and as she does Kyle delivers her an extra large freshly steamed latte. She takes a sip and quickly hands it back to Kyle. She goes right up to Miro and hands her a script. Okay now Miro. This is the final scene of the film where you manage to find your way out of Wonderland. I know we’ve deviated from the original script, but I have every confidence you can make this work. Draa…who is the green rabbit…will be in this scene with you. So…take some deep breaths, relax, do what comes natural and ask the rabbit how to get the hell outa here. Mmmmkay? Turns around and scans the room for the green rabbit. Takes the latte from Kyle and takes a sip. Kyle, where is the Green Rabbit?

Um………I’m not entirely sure your grace.

stare Loud sigh. ………… Ametures. She goes off to find Draa herself with Kyle following. gonk  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:17 am
*a part of him wants to argue that he could have tried more instead of giving up so easily, but Tes wasn't wrong in his assumption that he'd have continued to pursue Kyle anyway. He was wrong about something else, though.*
"Doing what I want is a trait I got from you, actually."
*lets out a sad laugh*
"Of course what you love about me would in reality be from you."

"It's not like that's the only reason I'm with you."
"Xas xas, I know. I just... I don't understand why you would value money so much over our relationship..."
"It's not that I value the money. I had the King of Hearts and Prince Franco shaking me down this morning and I ain't got that kind of cash. And since you keep chasing Kyle, I figured a settlement would be the quickest and easiest route. You're happy because you get your fling without worrying about dodging me anymore, the Hearts are happy because they got their money, and I'm..."
*sighs*

"Well, I get to keep my fingers, which is about the closest to a win as I'm going to get out of this whole situation."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:19 am
*Misa nods along as the fox spirit whispers her interpretation, starting to blush at one point of it*
"Wow... he certainly is forward, isn't he? sweatdrop Though, if he was going to ask me to bed, you'd think he'd use a language that I at least could understand for it." confused

*his husband certainly has a way of making him feel guilty.*
"If it is really that serious, I could simply pay for you. No need to go so far as allowing me to sleep with another man. All you needed to do was ask."
*texts Misa to tell her to get the Pavanis their money*

"Yeah, well, it would have also meant one less thing for me to worry about if I no longer had to fight this losing battle with you. Having an official reason to stop caring would make it easier to actually stop caring."

"I don't want you to stop caring about us, Quortek. I still care about us. My interest in Kyle is temporary. His looks will wither and fade with age. He will be long gone from this world before us. I would not give up on something that will last me a lifetime for such a fleeting moment. Rilu'oh is it so wrong to admire a flower in bloom before it dies? To fully appreciate its scent and beauty while at its peak?"

"That's just the thing, Ry. There will always be more flowers. How many throughout our lives will you want to 'admire' before you're satisfied? Will you ever be?"

*gets the text from her boss and skims over it really quick*
"Yes! Yaoi time is a go!" emotion_dowant
*hands Franco the money she just stashed away. It's her own money rather than her boss', but she can always pay herself back out of their vault later* emotion_awesome

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:50 pm
Nodding to Misa's comment on Franco's dialect, she pulls up a morning beverage for Leko. Trust me, dem Pavani boys have a whole other universe in their heads at times it's a wonder they con function in this one. Hearing her go on about the Yaoi session she wonders if the dark elves patched up. Then hearing Psy mention about Draa she thinks about whether or not his trailer really was empty or not.... ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:26 pm
Franco is ever so eager to take this exotic tarts cash cool
Ehhh, yous gots a good 'ead on your shoulder dere. Franco, he likes dat. Goods to see a donna dat can 'old 'er own. Dis just makes da Pavani scommettere even higher pirate boda bing! Once Franco gets da cinquemila from da mirtillo we's may be lookin at probabilità quadrupla!!
Franco snaps his finger a few times at his side, just full of himself

Whys don' chu go get yourself and da rest of da Donna a real nice meal like, on da Don cool
Franco winks at Misa, like she's just made his day.  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:48 pm
*takes said morning beverage from Lia* neutral
*listens to Franco drone on about something or another while trying to pick up Misa* rolleyes
*under her breath comments to Lia*
Like he could survive paying the price of a meal for me rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:05 pm
*still can't understand hardly anything he's trying to tell her, but knows enough that "mirtillo" is referring to her bosses... or one of them.*
"Wait, you need something else from him? I was told he just needed to give you 5k, which I just paid. Did I count wrong?" confused

*scoffs indignantly at his husband's implication*
"You have said yourself that Kyle is a particularly exceptional case! You cannot honestly believe I would pursue every pretty face I come across!"

"Giggity" emotion_awesome
"Get back in your fort!" stressed
"tch... whatever, 'mom'" rolleyes
*hides back under the covers, not that it does much to really save him anyway with his damn hearing* stare

"I don't know what to believe, Ry. All I know is that I have to start watching out for myself if 'smelling the flowers' is so important to you. I'm not going to stop you, because frankly I can't. But neither am I going to keep putting my all into this relationship if I'm not getting the same in return."  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games