Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:52 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka laughed nervously when Xero eventually figured Jaecen out, watching as Jaecen began to throw a fit at him. She looked at Xero, "Please don't laugh at him too much, he's actually really...well, bothered by this." she said, her ears twitch as they go down a little. She walked over to Jaecen and pet his head, "It's okay Mr. Jaecen, Mr. Xero didn't mean any offensive." she said, looking at Xero, "Right?"

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:31 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero cleared his throat and tried not to laugh as he spoke. "Sorry Nami, I'll stop. So how did you come to be a c.." Xero caught himself and cleared his throat again finally settling down before continuing. "How did you become a child of the opposite sex? I am never heard of it and I doubt even Rukia could help with something like this and she is a master in magi. Well there goes me finding Jaecen to see if he would like to join me on my mission. Would have been good to have someone more experienced than me in combat to join." Xero sighed sadly as he tried to think of someone to replace Jaecen. That was when Sasha told everyone about Kelina. "Isn't that Rose's sister? She was a cold hearted one, that she was. She was very strong too. How is Jaster and Rose, if you know and would you know where Miss Kurona Light because is Jace doesn't mind I would like to ask for her help as well?" Xero looked towards Jaecen now that he was just standing and pouting, but calm, for an answer about Kurona.

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Hector
Rukia

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Prince Radius of Heart

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

That One Skelekid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (()
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:46 am
Jaecen Light
Female? 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Nami let Jaecen go and he cleared his throat. He was still a bit mad. "I, uh, mispronounced a spell. Anyway, that's not what matters. I'm u for a task, whatever it is."
Nami walked over to Xero and whispered to him. She pointed at Jaecen. "Da's a bit moodier as a girl so I'd be careful with that one..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:50 pm
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
hector the true

User Image

Sasha sighed nodding
"yep, the same one who gave you a beer, Xero. That girl who took Kelina away did something and now....well....she's as normal as anyone else. Im not sure if Jaster or Rose are available though. Rose comes with Kalen as a set....they are gonna be married soon. Jaster though....you do know he's only half of himself, Jax is still out there and so he's having trouble keeping a human form."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:02 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odayaka switched between everyone as they each spoke, and tilted her head, her ears twitch. She listened to them speak in silence, since she didn't have anything to say. Though, she kind of wanted to ask when this mission of Xero's will start exactly. She fiddled around with her clothes as she watched everyone.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:30 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"I see well then make sure I get my invitation when it is ready and we will all be back for it. It would be nice to have a little break while we are going through this hell we are about to walk through. As for you joining us Jace, are you sure you are up for it? I mean your new body may come will some flaws like unable to withstand what your former body could. If you think you are good to go, then can you withstand taking my orders and training a little with Master Hector and Mistress Rukia? Lastly can you follow me blindly into a mission that you have no knowledge of nor will until we are within my Masters' Domain?" Xero locked eyes with Jaecen and kept them there as he continued to speak. "Do you think you are able to handle this right now with all that has happened, such as the attack on your mansion, the attempt on X, the near death of Nami, and that is all that you know of at this moment. More things have happened or are happening and they tear away are your family. The choice I give you is either to stay and protect them like you have or join me blindly and find out the question bothering you. 'Who and why?'"

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Hector
Rukia

Key Blades:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Prince Radius of Heart

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

That One Skelekid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:10 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen scoffed. "Of course it had to be something that high caliber so soon. I thought you just needed someone to train people, dammit."
Nami set a hand on Jaecen's shoulder. "Da, collect yourself."
"I am collected!" He shouted.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:06 pm
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
hector the true

User Image

Sasha started to think. She waved a finger around some thinking of a candidate she knew that would run into any battle blindly.

"well, if the battle at Radiant Garden castle is over, maybe Eric could help out. He's still training himself and trying to stop doomsday in the future, and he likes X."

She looked at Jaecen
"did you and he ever have that rematch? He have a problem with getting restless because of a possible battle. He's not really suited for times of peace although he craves them."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:26 pm
Jaecen Light

Annoyed, Jaecen crossed his arms and closed his eyes. "No but I could definitely go for kicking someone's a** right now, though."
Nami seemed surprised. "This really is unbecoming of you father."
"Relax, this is how I normally am." Jaecen grumbled back.
Nami looked at him with a helpless and emotionless expression. "Uh...."
Byakko hid her giggles behind her hand. She was enjoying every minute of this.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:26 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"If you are only going to train my team then you can only know this. I want them trained to take life and preserve their own along with their allies, but if you wish to join like I hoped then you will be on the front line if you wish." Xero jumped and flopped down on a nearby bed to relax a little. Then he spoke again without opening his eyes. "Oda, are you sure you want to join knowing all that I have said? You can just train someone.'"

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Hector
Rukia

Key Blades:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Prince Radius of Heart

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

That One Skelekid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:10 pm
Jaecen Light

His facial expressions were grim as Jaecen spoke his reply. "You're teaching a man to take life, they should expect no less from their teacher. I won't be going easy on them."
Nami worriedly grabbed Jaecen's upper arm. "Da... Can-Can I at least come along... To, you know, look after you...?"
He sighed. "I guess, considering you've already seen spilled blood. It might be beneficial, since you're a skilled field medic."
A bit embarrassed, Nami looked at the ground. "Well, I wouldn't say skilled..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:28 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at Xero when he asked if she was sure that she wanted to go. She looked down, and thought that whatever they were going to do, it would be dangerous and touch, according to what Xero explained. Even though she isn't much of a fighter, she was a great medic. But, now that she knew how dangerous this mission was, she was sure that people would get hurt, maybe even herself. She didn't care about her own safety however, she just wanted to help others. She looked back up at Xero and nodded, "I know people are going to get themselves injured somehow during this mission of yours...so I want to be there to help them." she said, her ears perked up.

She then looked at Nami and Jaecen, "But, what about Ms. Tsuyoi and the others...you think they could handle themselves if they get attacked again? I know Shino and Ms. Wakai are there to help...but still..." she couldn't help but feel worried about them.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:53 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen smirked and walked over to Xero, grabbing him by the collar. "Bring the poor buggers to my house. They'll learn well or die trying."
Nami shook her head and sighed. "Odayaka, I don't think he's even paying attention...."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:06 pm
User Image
                                          The Beautiful Child ‹⊰ Minako ⊱›

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Others
                                          Condition: Rather wounded.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%

++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          I am: Minako
                                          Threat Level: None
                                          Allegiance: KHA

+++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Just Another Day
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

kunai_18

Floppy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Quote:

Quote:

Admist them conversing about Xero had said to them the doors were opened by Minako who still wearing her clothes from before only they were more burnt and slight torn then usual but this was not the matter she came here to deal with, no it was a visable chunck of wood near the upper part of her butt pierced into her flesh, it was a wound she received when one of the trees exploded back at wonderland thanks to those puppets, Minako failed to notice it do to her companion bringing her attention but not that he was gone she finally noticed the wound; Thankfully the wound wasn't to terrible but it was definitely something she couldn't just sleep off and have it all feel better so she was here to look for some satch or whatever that cotton stuff was to help ease the process and make things move quicker. Noticing they seemed to be conversing about something she decided to refrain from asking them questions about where the item in question happened to be as she continue to apply pressure to her wound to keep it from losing anymore blood which seemed to have died down, Minako at that point after noticing them would try her best to not disturb them as she tried to solve her predicament on her own which happened to be her slowly opening the cupboard doors to refuse the noise.
                                          User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:29 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears went down as Nami was correct, about Jaecen no paying attention to what she said. She let out a sigh, and then her ears perked up as she looked in Minako's direction. Even though Minako was being as quiet as possible, she still was able to sense her presence, just like Shinochi. She approached Minako, and noticed her wound, "Y-Your hurt...can I help you?" she asked, looking up at Minako.

Fiendish Az

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games