Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:38 am
Hurry, hurry, come quickly!
And leave all logic aside.
Don't say a word...
Just listen carefully to me.
The world is ours if we could only let it be.

User Image
𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fourth year │ gryffindor

Essie had thought she'd seen the snitch, but it had just been someone's earring. She kept up her search, although she noticed that Mackenzie had definitely spotted it.

OOC:
Position: Seeker
AC: 16
Mods: +6 Spotting, +4 Catching
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Sharp Eyes
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Snitch:
Catching Snitch:

Every move we make will trigger another;
And every small mistake will be a messenger...
Our lives are weaving like a thread;
Within each other, faithfully...
Sharing in our joys and miseries.

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:14 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx

xxxxxxxxxGryffindor Team
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConflicted
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

αṉḋ αṉÿ τïṃε ÿøυ ƒεεl τhε ραïṉ, hεÿ јυḋε, ɾεƒɾαïṉxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ сαɾɾÿ τhε ώøɾlḋ υρøṉ ÿøυɾ ṡhøυlḋεɾṡxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾ ώεll ÿøυ ќṉøώ τhατ ïτ'ṡ α ƒøøl ώhø ρlαÿṡ ïτ сøølxxxxxx
                                                          вÿ ṃαќïṉģ hïṡ ώøɾlḋ α lïττlε сølḋεɾxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceBas hadn't gone for the toss-up, partially because he was still grappling with the conversation with Eve, and partially because he was on a team with Aine. Technically, he had no relation to the girl, but she called his sister Aunt Ada, and that was enough to make him want to let her have a shot at shining. Besides, he was still a fifth year, and more experienced than the other hopefuls; he'd have plenty of chance to earn his keep. The blonde let out an impressed whoop when Aine won the exchange with Alec, then got in close to her. Of course, the first year's victory was short-lived, as Brianna managed to steal quickly. He took off after the second year, intending to get the ball back before she could make it to the goals.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxhεÿ јυḋε, ḋøṉ'τ lετ ṃε ḋøώṉ
                                                          xxxxxxÿøυ hαṿε ƒøυṉḋ hεɾ, ṉøώ ģø αṉḋ ģετ hεɾ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxɾεṃεṃвεɾ τø lετ hεɾ ïṉτø ÿøυɾ hεαɾτ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxτhεṉ ÿøυ сαṉ ṡταɾτ τø ṃαќε ïτ вεττεɾ

Position: Gold Team Chaser
                                                          AC: 17
                                                          Modifiers: (+7 to Stealing) (+7 to Shooting)
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Currently: Toss-up // Rolling to Steal // To the Goals 0/3 // Shooting to Score
                                                          Final Roll: 15 STEAL
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:16 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx

xxxxxxxxxGryffindor Team

spaceBas won the exchange with Brianna, but only barely. You could tell he was rusty; suppose a Summer of not bothering to practice because he didn't feel like he deserved to play would do that. He'd just have to try harder at practices until he was back up to snuff, he supposed. The fifth year turned tail and headed towards the red team goals, figuring he'd pass to Aine when he got closer so she had a chance to try and score.

♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Currently: Toss-up // Rolling to Steal // To the Goals 1/3 // Shooting to Score
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:21 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx

xxxxxxxxxGryffindor Team
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEager

т-т-т-тσиgυєѕ αℓωαуѕ ρяєѕѕє∂ тσ уσυя ¢нєєкxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнιℓє му тσиgυє ιѕ σи тнє ιиѕι∂є σf ѕσмє σтнєя gιяℓ'ѕ тєєтнxxxxxxxxx
                                                          т-тєℓℓ уσυя вσуfяιєи∂ ιf нє ѕαуѕ нє'ѕ gσт вєєfxxxxxx
                                                          тнαт ι'м α νєgєтαяιαи αи∂ ι αιи'т fυ¢кιи' ѕ¢αяє∂ σf нιмxxx

spaceJazzy was figuring on going easy on the chasers and focusing her attention on the beaters, since aside from Sebastian, all the chaser hopefuls were on the young side. Even Alec was only 13, and he'd never made first string before, so she wanted to give him a shot. But, when Bas stole the quaffle from Brianna, she figured that gave her carte blanche to at least go after him. Make things easier on Alec and Brianna. Plus, if he was injured, Bas might let the first year on his team show off a bit while he dealt with his injuries. Hunting down a bludger, she took aim and shot it right towards the blonde.

xxxχ'ѕ σи тнє вα¢к σf уσυя нαи∂ѕ, ωαѕн тнєм ιи тнє вαтняσσм
                                                          xxxxxxтσ ∂яιик ℓιкє тнє вαи∂ѕ - αи∂ тнє ѕєтℓιѕт тнαт уσυ ѕтσℓє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxσff тнє ѕтαgє нαѕ яє∂ αи∂ ρυяρℓє ℓιρѕтι¢к αℓℓ σνєя тнє ραgє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxαи∂ тнє вєѕт ιѕ, иσ σиє киσωѕ ωнσ уσυ αяє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxנυѕт αиσтнєя gιяℓ αℓσиє αт тнє вαя

Position:Red Team Beater
                                                          AC: 20
                                                          Modifiers: (+8 to Hitting)
                                                          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Aiming At: Sebastian
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:33 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxQuidditch Pitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx

xxxxxxxxxGryffindor Team
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDetermined

∂συвℓє вυввℓє ∂ιѕ¢σ qυєєи, нєα∂є∂ тσωαя∂ѕ тнє gυιℓℓσтιиєxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕкιи αѕ ¢σσℓ αѕ ѕтєνє м¢qυєєи, ℓєт мє вє уσυя кιℓℓєя кιиgxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ιт нυятѕ υитιℓ ιт ѕтσρѕ, ωє ωιℓℓ ℓσνє υитιℓ ιт'ѕ иσтxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м α кιℓℓιиg ѕρяєє ιи ωнιтє, єуєѕ ℓιкє вяσкєи ¢няιѕтмαѕ ℓιgнтѕxxx

spaceEve hadn't missed the way Jazzy's eyes had narrowed on Sebastian. She prepared herself to defend him (and wondered why the hell she had to be on his team when all she wanted to do was knock some sense into him... did Gid do this shite on purpose? It was starting to seem that way), but ended up snickering when the seventh year managed to smack herself with the bludger instead of Bas. Well, Eve was never one to miss an opportunity. And maybe it was a little dirty, but it wasn't against the rules, and that was all that mattered, really. She took aim, and sent a bludger towards the senior beater.

xxxму тσυ¢н ιѕ вℓα¢к αи∂ ρσιѕσиσυѕ αи∂ иσтнιиg ℓιкє му ρυи¢н-
                                                          xxxxxx∂яυик кιѕѕ; ι киσω уσυ иєє∂ ιт, ∂σ уσυ fєєℓ ιт؟ ∂яιик тнє ωαтєя, ∂яιик тнє ωιиє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxσн, ωє gσттα тυяи υρ тнє ¢яαzу, ℓινιиg ℓιкє α ωαѕнє∂ υρ ¢єℓєвяιту
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxѕнσσтιиg fιяєωσякѕ ℓιкє ιт'ѕ тнє fσυятн σf נυℓу υитιℓ ωє fєєℓ αℓяιgнт

Position: Gold Team Beater
                                                          AC: 19
                                                          Modifiers: (+7 to Hitting)
                                                          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Aiming At: Jasmine
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:46 am
User Image

╔══════════════════════╗
Brianna Kaylie Overton
Gryffindor - Twelve - Second Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
╚══════════════════════╝

Just as quickly as Bree stole the quaffle, she lost it to Bas. Nevertheless, the blonde decided she'd try and steal it back. Inching in on the older chaser, Brianna reached out when she felt she was close enough.

Team: Red
Armour Class: 13
Modifiers: (stealing +3) (scoring +3)
Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Total Roll: 6 (miss)
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Steal: > opponent’s AC
Score: > opponent’s roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

I can see your eyes turning blue
                                                            I can see the
                                                            weather changing you
                                                            Cold
                                                            summers one after the other
                                                            Got old fast, grew
                                                            tired of each other
                                                            Proud sleepless child,
                                                            followed her

Aine almost immediately lost the ball but Bas got it back. She flew close to her counterpart in case he needed her.

Position: GOLD Chaser
                                                            AC: 12
                                                            Modifiers: +2 steal/throw
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            Above AC steal/throw
                                                            -/3
                                                            0-0

It's getting harder to find it in me
                                                            I scab my
                                                            wounds and fall asleep
                                                            But now, but now
                                                            can be
                                                            Falling
                                                            down
                                                            Filling, filling the empty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:22 pm
I can't seem to face up to the facts;
I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax.
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire...
Don't touch me; I'm a real live wire.
Psycho Killer; qu'est-ce que c'est-
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

third year │ gryffindor │ pureblood

Alec flew in in an attempt to steal the quaffle from Sebastian, who'd stolen it from Briana, who'd stolen it from Aine, who'd won the toss-up. At times, being a chaser made his head hurt.

OOC:
Position: Red Team Chaser
Mods: +4 Stealing, +2 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Run run run run run run run away...
You start a conversation, you can't even finish it.
You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything.
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.
Say something once, why say it again?
We are vain and we are blind.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:23 pm
I can't seem to face up to the facts;
I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax.
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire...
Don't touch me; I'm a real live wire.
Psycho Killer; qu'est-ce que c'est-
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

third year │ gryffindor │ pureblood

Alec easily came away with the quaffle, and quickly turned to head for the opposing goals, eager to show off.

OOC:
Position: Red Team Chaser
Mods: +4 Stealing, +2 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Post to Goal: 1/3
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Run run run run run run run away...
You start a conversation, you can't even finish it.
You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything.
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.
Say something once, why say it again?
We are vain and we are blind.

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:51 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx

xxxxxxxxxGryffindor Team

spaceBas managed to avoid Brianna easily enough, but Alec caught him by surprise. He gritted his teeth, and took off after the younger boy to try and regain possession.

♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Final Roll: 24 STEAL
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:53 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx

xxxxxxxxxGryffindor Team

spaceBas managed to retrieve the ball easily enough, and took off back for the red team goals. Hopefully, he could hold onto it longer than five seconds this time.

♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Currently: Toss-up // Rolling to Steal // To the Goals 1/3 // Shooting to Score
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:26 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════════╗
Brianna Kaylie Overton
╚══════════════════════╝

Bas managed to avoid Brianna's steal attempt, but Alec was able to get it for a short while since Bas stole it back. The blonde went in after the prefect once again in hopes of stealing it this time.

Total Roll: 18 (stolen)

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:27 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════════╗
Brianna Kaylie Overton
╚══════════════════════╝

Brianna barely stole the quaffle from the older boy; nonetheless, she did it and turned back around, heading for the goalposts.

Total Roll:

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:09 pm
User Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

════════════════════════

It seemed as Bas was giving thier chasers trouble. The other beater was on top of defense so she decided to try an n** the problem in the bud and shot a blugger right at Bas, admittedly feeling bad she was trying to hit a fellow lion even on another team.

Position: Red Beater
AC: 13 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+1 experience)
Modifiers: +3 to hit (beater) +3 spot (seeker)
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Total roll: 14 [missed]

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Wanna wear expensive things
Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet
That you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king

Cara MiaKitty

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:10 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx

xxxxxxxxxGryffindor Team

spaceOnce again, he had the ball for all of five seconds before it was stolen. Ugh, he needed practice, bad. Shaking his head, he easily avoided a bludger shot at him by Jilly, then took off after Brianna again to try and regain possession.

♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Final Roll: 12 FAIL
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games