Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:18 pm
{{Blackouts? That sucks!}}

"Hey Daniel! It's good to hear your voice. I'm glad you made it there alright, but what are you doing there?! It's trecherous outside. How did you get there? My apartment building's still snowed in. I can't get outside. I can't make it to my shift today, but I guess that's not a big problem since it sounds like there's only you there. I bet Amy or Kits would have shut it down for the day if they could have gotten there to lock all the doors."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:24 pm
Daniel held the phone away from his head, his face scrunchy slightly. Looking around for a second, Daniel brought the phone back.

"Uh, well I walked here. Mostly. Wasn't too treacherous. And most the place is already shut down. And I'll probably be locking the rest up soon. Only visitors I've been getting is the occasionaly passerby stopping to warm up."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:28 pm
Jessi nodded her head, even though Daniel wouldn't be able to see her doing that. "That's a good idea. I'm sure Amy and Kits would appreciate that. If you start walking back home and you get too cold, though, you can always stop by my place. I don't know if my place is on the way to yours, but if it is, feel free to stop in... Oh wait. I'm snowed in! Duh. You wouldn't be able to get in. Well, unless you used your powers of passing through doorways to the places you want to visit in order to get into my place. But that'd be silly to waste your energy and powers on that, though!"

She giggled on the other side of the phone and then continued. "So do you have anything else planned for the day or just going home to rest?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:35 pm
Daniel started flipping through his manual again as he continued talking with Jessi.

"No, nothing planned. Hadn't planned on resting either. I was just coming to work. Still getting to used to what people will or won't put up with I guess."

Flipping a page Daniel suddenly had a question pop into his head.

"What did you mean by 'a waste of energy'?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:39 pm
Jessi smiled. "You'll learn quickly, I'm sure, Daniel. And, I meant that you'd use so much energy just to travel through a doorway to see me. It's gotta take a lot of magic and energy to do all of that, and your only reward would be to see me in my ratty pajamas and slippers and be bored to tears? Not much of a reward!"

She laughed. "Besides, you should save your energy to do something fun or more important... like save the human race from a future attack by aliens."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:47 pm
Daniel just shrugged to himself as he kept reading.

"Oh, I don't do things just to be rewarded. I like to do things because they're fun. Speaking of which, didn't you say you were snowed in? Is there anything you're needing?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:53 pm
Jessi giggled at Daniel's jokes. "Did I say I was snowed in? Yeah, once or twice. I don't need anything, other than an electrical jump to my brain to wake it up. Others would call that caffeine. I have tea here, thank God."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:58 pm
Daniel closed his manual up and dropped it back into his bag.

"Okay. So if you aren't needing anything, why have you been calling up here?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:04 pm
Jessi remained silent for a moment, confused. Then, she finally spoke when she realized something. "Oh! That's right, you wouldn't know about calling in. Well, when someone can't make it into work, they need to call in and let their boss know, or at least whoever would be able to cover their station. I was trying to get ahold of anyone there like Haley or Tommy to see if they could cover the information desk for me since I can't get out of my apartment. I didn't know that hardly anyone was there."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:07 pm
"Oh. Well, good to know I suppose. Though, I can't imagine anything that i would have to call in for. Short of the end of the universe."

Daniel paused.

"Not that anything like that is likely to happen. Soooo. If no one else is here, and I get things locked up, what do I do? Just go home?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:17 pm
Jessi shook her head and laughed. "Well, this weather probably should have kept you in. If we get an ice storm, that would probably keep you in."

She sighed softly and then eventually spoke, her voice sounding a little disappointed. "Well, yeah, you could just go home. Nothing much open around town, I'm assuming. And... I guess I should let you go, then, if you need to lock up."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:23 pm
Daniel noticed the shift in Jessi's voice. He'd heard it before, though for some reason, it seemed to bother him more than before.

"Okay. Well then, I guess I better get to it. I'll, uh, I'll talk to you later then. Bye."

Daniel hung up the phone, but sat still for a moment longer. He had an idea, but he just hoped that all of the pop culture knowledge he had been accruing wasn't about to lead him astray. Jumping up from the chair, Daniel set about locking up Aqua Springs. that done, he hurried to the kitchen.

{{ Gotta go de-ice my car so it doesn't refreeze tonight. Be back in 10. Don't go anywhere. blaugh }}  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:27 pm
{{Okey doke! smile }}

"Alright Daniel... It was good talking with you! Be safe and warm. Bye."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:02 pm
Daniel threw the few things he had grabbed into his bag, except for the small sized box that he held upright and steady. Pulling his jacket on best he could without upsetting the box he was balancing, Daniel then scooped up his bag and headed for the door. Instead of unlocking it and heading out, Daniel took a slow breath, then stepped forward and vanished through the locked doors.

Finishing his step, Daniel found himself standing on the landing outside Jessi's residence. Daniel turned around and came face to door with Jessi's apartment. Giving the door a knock with his free hand, Daniel then went into his bag digging around for what he had stashed there.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:10 pm
((Sorry Jess I will post in a sec. Dame caught me as I was leaving in MW and so I'm a little trapped atm.)) sweatdrop  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games