Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:56 pm
Before she took the fudge, she smiled sweetly up at Karrie. If Karrie's actions lately were any indication, Amy didn't feel like she had to hold back so much anymore.

"I love you Karrie. I don't expect you to say anything back, but I just wanted to let you know that. I love you, very much."

She breathed a sigh of relief and then smiled as she leaned forward and took the fudge from Karrie's fingers with her mouth.

Yes, she hoped that if they became in love, Karrie would say it first, but she wanted to let him know that she did love him. That she was certain about.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:00 pm
*after Amy said that she loved him, he only hesitated for a moment, as long as it took her to take the fudge from him* I love you too. *gently starts kissing her neck*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:09 pm
Amy smiled brightly and hugged him as he started to kiss her neck. She cupped the back of his head and then blushed as she tried to get up enough nerve to ask what she wanted to.

"Um, do you think maybe you could leave something that will last a few days so I can remember this moment, uh, whenever I look in the mirror and pull my hair back? And if you think that's completely insane, then just pretend I didn't say anything, kay?"

She laughed nervously.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:10 pm
I don't think that's a problem. *keeps kissing her neck, moving his hands along her body as well*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:21 pm
Amy smiled and kissed the side of Karrie's head.

They kissed for a little while longer, and for awhile, Amy thought she and Karrie would go further. She was ready. Karrie may not be in love with her or maybe wasn't sure if he was, but they at least loved each other. She wanted to be with him.

But when she looked at the time, she realized how late it was and they had to take the ferry tomorrow and fly back home. They had to get up early. So, she didn't ask him if he wanted to be with her. They simply snuggled together and fell asleep.

The next day, they got ready quickly, taking turns in the bathroom while the other ate breakfast from room service that Amy bought for them. When she got ready in the bathroom, she smiled when she saw the mark on her neck. Her hair covered it nicely, but she still made sure to wear a scarf.

They got on the ferry early that morning and then took the flight home. Soon, they were at the airport looking for Kits.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:46 pm
*Kits was out in front of the airport with Thistle and Velcore. The animals weren't allowed loose inside, so she'd decided to wait outside*

*stands up on his back legs, looking for Karrie and Amy, completely oblivious to the people who are walking in a wide circle around him* I do not see them yet.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:53 pm
Thistle was anxiously looking for Amy in the crowd. For once, she was not shrinking back from all of the strangers. She was focused solely on looking for Amy. She wasn't even worrying about avoiding Velcore for the moment. She had smelled MW all over him when he got back last night and she was very upset with him for going there when he knew the people there didn't like her being around. But she was just focused on Amy now!

She squeaked loudly and rapidly when she started to see Amy's purple hair in the crowd. There were too many people in her way! She started to jump up and down and her wings were flapping very quickly. She was trying to get higher so she could go over the heads and get to Amy, but she just couldn't manage it! Her smaller wings couldn't support her body!

Finally, she saw a path straight to Amy. She ran through the crowd coming out of the airport and jumped up into Amy's arms with the momentum she had going.

Amy dropped her bag in order to catch Thistle and laughed happily. She hugged Thistle closely to her and smoothed one of her hands down her mane.

"Thistle! Oh how I missed you, pretty girl!"

Thistle trilled happily and then squeaked, "Ammy!!"

Amy thought that was music to her hears and kissed the side of Thistle's head.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:59 pm
*nearly drops his bag when a blue streak suddenly charges toward Amy right under his feet* Woah! Thistle!

*seeing where Thistle is going, he flies over everyone's heads and tackles Karrie, knocking him down onto the ground* Karrie! *nuzzles him*

gonk Ahhh! Velcore! *tries to glare at the dragon, but ends up laughing and wrapping his arms around his neck* I'm glad to see you, too.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:03 pm
*follows the animals through the crowd, smiling softly and shaking her head when she sees the four of them* Welcome home, you two.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:04 pm
Amy laughed when she saw Velcore tackle Karrie to the ground. Their family was reunited and together again! Wait, their family? Was that okay to think of them all like that? Well, she would wait to see if Velcore or Karrie seemed to feel that way, too, before she would dwell on it too long.

"I think we should all go home! Uh, well, I don't know if that means our respective homes or what..."

Thistle didn't know which home, either, but she just nodded in agreement because she was with Amy again!

EDIT: Amy looked up at Kits when she came and gave her a one-armed hug, still holding Thistle with her other arm. "It's so good to see you Kits! I can't thank you enough for taking care of Thistle for me while we were gone."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:12 pm
Well, you'll probably want to at least drop your stuff off at home. If you'd like, you could come over and watch a movie with us... Staying home sounds like a good idea tonight.

Yes, very good.

Velcore, could you get off me now? *tries to push Velcore off*

No. *nuzzles Karrie*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:16 pm
*hugs Amy* It's good to see you too. Thistle really missed you.

*laughs at Velcore and Karrie*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:20 pm
Amy smiled sweetly at Velcore and Karrie. "As long as Velcore is okay with that. I have a feeling Thistle is going to go with me wherever I go."

Thistle squeaked and nodded in agreement.

Amy chuckled and rubbed her head as she continued. "But if Velcore just wants to spend time with you, I'd understand that, too."

She looked at Kits again. "She did? Well, I missed her a lot, too. I hope she wasn't too much trouble."

Thistle looked down in embarrassment, glanced at Kits, and then wrapped her tail around Amy's arm.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:29 pm
*looks at Amy* I do not mind if you come home with us. *nuzzles Karrie again*

Okay, Velcore, off! *shoves the reluctant dragon off to the side so he can get up*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:32 pm
Well, she did give me a bit of a scare yesterday. She decided to make a trip to your house without letting anybody know she was even gone. I had to go hunt her down.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games