Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:29 pm
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
"lol wut" she said and pushed herself into Sam.
"im confused? Tagged?" she said "well hurry up lets go!" She said

"Okay." Sam smiled. "Master we're here." suddenly a hole opened in the ground and they were in a bunker like room. "Hey master."
Me: "You don't have have to call me that all the time." I lightly shift my position to look at Azumi. "Hello Azumi." (Look at my avi... that will be my form when I'm human.)

((okay))
"hello~ nice to meet you~" she aid holding her hand out for him to shake.
Me: I lightly shake Azumi's hand. "So... show me your powers."
First she cast a forcefeild around Sam and her master. Then her wings popped out. she created a ball of water a ball of fire and a ball of dark matter it was similar to black fire. Then she cast a thick black fog around herself. Her eyes turned red and she blew up the space around herself.
"i can do more but i dont want to damadge your lovely house" she said smiling. "i can do whatever you want me to do~ and i have lots of scroll spells." she smiled and took the forcefeild away.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:35 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

(Ohhh okay okay cool^^)
Kiki looked up at him as she tilted her head. "How..did you know what I was thinking?" She asked in confusion.

"Well we just imprinted thus why you felt you could not live without me... and also why you must feel like you have two sets of emotions and one of them feels like I'm in you."

Kiki blinked as Vincent told her exactly what she felt. "So..we're connected?" She asked as she clutched his shirt lightly then looked up at him.

"Yes... so much so that we are bound to each other." Vincent smiles.

Kiki smiles as she hugs him."Yay~"

"So what would you like to do?"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:38 pm
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
"lol wut" she said and pushed herself into Sam.
"im confused? Tagged?" she said "well hurry up lets go!" She said

"Okay." Sam smiled. "Master we're here." suddenly a hole opened in the ground and they were in a bunker like room. "Hey master."
Me: "You don't have have to call me that all the time." I lightly shift my position to look at Azumi. "Hello Azumi." (Look at my avi... that will be my form when I'm human.)

((okay))

First she cast a forcefeild around Sam and her master. Then her wings popped out. she created a ball of water a ball of fire and a ball of dark matter it was similar to black fire. Then she cast a thick black fog around herself. Her eyes turned red and she blew up the space around herself.
"i can do more but i dont want to damadge your lovely house" she said smiling. "i can do whatever you want me to do~ and i have lots of scroll spells." she smiled and took the forcefeild away.
Me: "Well thats good... Sam you have a new roommate if Azumi doesn't mind."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:07 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

(Ohhh okay okay cool^^)
Kiki looked up at him as she tilted her head. "How..did you know what I was thinking?" She asked in confusion.

"Well we just imprinted thus why you felt you could not live without me... and also why you must feel like you have two sets of emotions and one of them feels like I'm in you."

Kiki blinked as Vincent told her exactly what she felt. "So..we're connected?" She asked as she clutched his shirt lightly then looked up at him.

"Can you tell me more about the vampire life?" She asked as she looked up at hima dn smiled softly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:12 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Can you tell me more about the vampire life?" She asked as she looked up at hima dn smiled softly.

"Sure... so what would you like to know?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:35 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"stay here

"What I mean is what would you like to do while staying here?"

"i dont know im not out that often im asleep in her soul

Ifritum lightly smiles. "I have an idea." He lightly kisses Ema.

her eyes widden again not used to the attension

Ifritum frowns "Pleasssssssse kissssssss me back next time my love."

"Im sorry" She looks up "i think the full moon is almost here  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:42 pm
Quote:

((okay))

Quote:

Quote:

"yay!" She said hugging Sam "this'll be fun~" she grinned from behind Sam  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:09 am
xI Azumi Ix
Quote:

((okay))

Quote:

Quote:

"yay!" She said hugging Sam "this'll be fun~" she grinned from behind Sam

Sam: She giggles "Yay Lets go Azumi."
Me: I smile. "Don't do anything stupid Sam."
Sam: "Master~~ cry "  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:32 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"i dont know im not out that often im asleep in her soul

Ifritum lightly smiles. "I have an idea." He lightly kisses Ema.

her eyes widden again not used to the attension

Ifritum frowns "Pleasssssssse kissssssss me back next time my love."

"Im sorry" She looks up "i think the full moon is almost here

"I can feel it too."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:36 am
Azumi laughed and followed Sam linking arms with her.
"bye bye master~" she winked at him on the way out "ill make sure she behaves, im not sure i will though" She grinned at Sam holding her hand gently.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:47 am
xI Azumi Ix

"bye bye master~" she winked at him on the way out "ill make sure she behaves, im not sure i will though" She grinned at Sam holding her hand gently.
Sam: "This is our room... There's only one bed though... it's a double." She opens the door to a modest little room with a poster of greenday on the wall opposite the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:49 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

Sam: "This is our room... There's only one bed though... it's a double." She opens the door to a modest little room with a poster of greenday on the wall opposite the door.
Azumi put a few pillows to create a line halfway down the bed.
"there~" she said smiling. "or i could sleep on the sofa or the floor i dont mind~" she said.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:56 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

Azumi put a few pillows to create a line halfway down the bed.
"there~" she said smiling. "or i could sleep on the sofa or the floor i dont mind~" she said.
Sam: "No it's okay..." She blushes then decides to buck up. "Ummm I don't know how to say this but I like you."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:02 pm
azumi grinned at her
"thank you~ no offence but lots of girls have sonfessed to me before" she smiled at her holding her hand and looking her straight in the eye "i've never really liked anybody before, i want to try loving somebody, with you~" she smiled at her waiting for the obvious blush to come.
"im not frigid so i wonder how you might react to forwardness...." she winked at her and continued to look at her in the eye smiling.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:27 pm
xI Azumi Ix
azumi grinned at her
"thank you~ no offence but lots of girls have sonfessed to me before" she smiled at her holding her hand and looking her straight in the eye "i've never really liked anybody before, i want to try loving somebody, with you~" she smiled at her waiting for the obvious blush to come.
"im not frigid so i wonder how you might react to forwardness...." she winked at her and continued to look at her in the eye smiling.

Sam: She blushed. "Oh my god yes!!" Sam smiled. "... Who knows you might just be surprised." She winks back.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games