Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thats scaring me

*cries*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:48 pm
If someone want to make a band I can give some dancers to dance while you play the music, it's very commom nowadays this kind of thing ...

User Image

Well, I don't need to make a band, I already have one , it's a band with pretty girls.Look:

User Image  

NocturnusWolf

Broken Cadaver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:52 pm
lol, thats funny  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:09 pm
i say we build a stage for bands for the bar  

Broken Cadaver

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:16 pm

FF FOR THE WIN !

Yeah... we need a stage and what not. But we are sort of a small bar. You know... everyone knows your name sort of thing.

We have a place over in the corner where we move the chairs and what not. You can put your sounds equipment there.

Trust me, small venues are all the rage right now heart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:36 pm
great...*walks to corner and moves chairs a bit. places amp, bass amp, and microphone there. so, where do the instruments go?  

Broken Cadaver

salangel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:29 pm
Well as far as storage... we can use the room we had designated for the arcade a while back. And um... unless I'm forgetting something don't we have a Karaoke stage just over there? confused *points to other side of the bar.*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:35 pm
we do?  

Broken Cadaver

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:07 pm
Gothic Blood Veins36
Emperor Gorehound
Happyaku Bikuni
Nice to meet you Emperor ! My name is Rio and I a Vice Captain here in the NSTG. I also manage this bar. You will find it quite the place to chill out, relax, and witness our various hijinks blaugh

If you need any help with anything, or have any specific questions feel free to PM ( private message ) me. I will help you to the best of my ability heart

(p.s.- you will find A LOT of older people in here. I myself am 24 )
Thank you very much, huuuuuuuumann. I have one question, currently. I am looking for the item that has the pentagram base for my avi, but I don't know its' name. I would buy one from the market, for the proper priiiiiiiiiiiiiice....... twisted I also have goods for trade, but no one to trade with. How do you initiate trades here? Nothing fancy mind you, but we loooove horror-related items and have a few baubles of little value to trade, a few elemental orbs, that type of thing .......... User Image

soooo. what exactly are you? no offense or anything.
This picture illustrates how I entered your realm.......I am a Flesh-Welder.
I manipulate raw chaos. I am also the lassssssssst of my kind....My kindred returned to the void.
We walk between dimensions and mete out punishment to those too vile for any "Hell" to countenance. You humans and your limited view of the univerrrrrsse.. twisted We are pure will itself, many of your quaint mythologies were engineered by my race solely for the purpose of amusing oursellllllllllllves...
We can CREATE matter independently. Some of your kind worshipped us as godsssssssssss.

twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:16 pm
Emperor Gorehound
Gothic Blood Veins36
Emperor Gorehound
Happyaku Bikuni
Nice to meet you Emperor ! My name is Rio and I a Vice Captain here in the NSTG. I also manage this bar. You will find it quite the place to chill out, relax, and witness our various hijinks blaugh

If you need any help with anything, or have any specific questions feel free to PM ( private message ) me. I will help you to the best of my ability heart

Thank you very much, huuuuuuuumann. I have one question, currently. I am looking for the item that has the pentagram base for my avi, but I don't know its' name. I would buy one from the market, for the proper priiiiiiiiiiiiiice....... twisted I also have goods for trade, but no one to trade with. How do you initiate trades here? Nothing fancy mind you, but we loooove horror-related items and have a few baubles of little value to trade, a few elemental orbs, that type of thing .......... User Image

I manipulate raw chaos. I am also the lassssssssst of my kind....My kindred returned to the void.
We walk between dimensions and mete out punishment to those too vile for any "Hell" to countenance. You humans and your limited view of the univerrrrrsse.. twisted We are pure will itself, many of your quaint mythologies were engineered by my race solely for the purpose of amusing oursellllllllllllves...
We can CREATE matter independently. Some of your kind worshipped us as godsssssssssss.

twisted

so basically, your a zombie demon  

Broken Cadaver

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:37 pm
We are masters of Necromancy....Death Magick was my "peoples'" creationnnnnnn. Our reasoning for this is beyond your understanding. The term "Flesh Welder" refers to my preferred method of punishing the Divine Damned.....I'll spare you the detailssss twisted

My " brothers " grew weary of your incessant squabbling and petty little wars after so many millennia and have abandoned your specie to its' inevitable final spaaaaaaaaaasmmm. ******anti-lightning crackles .... the atmosphere of the bar is charged slightly....fades quickly....a hint of something beyond mere "power" remains....***

twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:51 pm
I have chosen to walk among your kind as an observer and sometime participant for "fun"? I belieeeve that is your word? To converse with your specie and enjoy the trifles you relish so. For one who can fold space at will, drinking a glass of milk can be quite an experience.... User Image  

Foolkiller

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:59 pm
Gothic Blood Veins36
Emperor Gorehound
Gothic Blood Veins36
Emperor Gorehound
Happyaku Bikuni

twisted

so basically, your a zombie demon
HA HA HA AH HAAAAAAAAA!!! twisted You have NO idea....snickers.... rofl ..how CUTE.... rofl If that is what you wish to believe.......limited thinkers you humans.... mrgreen *****squirting tears anime style********

Out of character....I'll tone the horror stuff down now......  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:01 pm
Gothic Blood Veins36
Emperor Gorehound
Fine then, who wants to rock?!! I have my own drummer and accordionist..User Image

hey that looks cool
No instrument more evil than the accordion.. rofl rofl  

Foolkiller

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:43 am
*********Sits down once again, *pop* the latest issue of Detective Comics materializes and hovers at eye level******** " Aaaaaah, Batman " cool  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games