Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

Alorana Darkeyes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:19 pm
*nudges, and then falls over* AH! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:05 pm

Miss Hino

PoweredPlantgs

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:23 pm
so close to page 200  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:29 am
My stomach hurts. ;_;  

Oulixeus
Crew

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:15 pm
Awww... poor Ouli. ;__;

I'm bored of Gaia. D:
Of course, I have plenty of ideas of things to do on the site... I don't feel like doing any of them though. XP
*sigh*
*logs off*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:37 pm
sdrawkcab
Awww... poor Ouli. ;__;

I'm bored of Gaia. D:
Of course, I have plenty of ideas of things to do on the site... I don't feel like doing any of them though. XP
*sigh*
*logs off*

>.> I hate to admit it... but I'm bored of Gaia too...

<.< I can't wait until we get tattoos... I've been stalking up on bugs while they're cheap so I can get ink. >.> If my guess is right... we'll need ink.  

Oulixeus
Crew

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:07 pm
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Awww... poor Ouli. ;__;

I'm bored of Gaia. D:
*sigh*
*logs off*

<.< I can't wait until we get tattoos... I've been stalking up on bugs while they're cheap so I can get ink. >.> If my guess is right... we'll need ink.
XD The only thing that reeeally kept me going was my quest. But I never have fun on the site when I'm questing... so... I quit my quest. ^^;;

Ah, I lurk the GCD enough... and have seen enough threads that have info from the conventions that the admins go to and...
Yes, you will need ink for the tatoos. ^^ At least, that's what the GCD says. x]
I've been meaning to stack up on ink, but I haven't yet. =P I figure, if worse comes to worse, collecting bugs will give me something to do. xP

edit: You have the pants I want. D: I've wanted them and the suede ones ever since the amins made them unisex. I just haven't found a good deal on them yet. XP
Oh yeah, great outfit! ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:20 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Awww... poor Ouli. ;__;

I'm bored of Gaia. D:
*sigh*
*logs off*

XD The only thing that reeeally kept me going was my quest. But I never have fun on the site when I'm questing... so... I quit my quest. ^^;;

Ah, I lurk the GCD enough... and have seen enough threads that have info from the conventions that the admins go to and...
Yes, you will need ink for the tatoos. ^^ At least, that's what the GCD says. x]
I've been meaning to stack up on ink, but I haven't yet. =P I figure, if worse comes to worse, collecting bugs will give me something to do. xP

edit: You have the pants I want. D: I've wanted them and the suede ones ever since the amins made them unisex. I just haven't found a good deal on them yet. XP

>.< I pressed the damn edit button again! It's going to take a while to get used to that...

Questing can be really boring sometimes... and slow... I liked playing that new word game that we got. I figure I'll wait to see what you can get with them... accumulate them and just sell all the items I game for. I figure in the end that this would be a good but slow profit. ^^

That's true... but it's also a good profit to buy them cheap now and sell them high. It's likely that tattoo's will sell well. I need a few... -_-; ... I don't like wearing shirts...

Which pants...? The black ones with the rip in them? I'll keep an eye out on a good deal for them. If I find one, I'll grab at'em and since you hate donations so much (>P) we can work out some kind of...gold...deal... thinger. Or you can make it easy on me and just let me get them for you. ^^  

Oulixeus
Crew

dianersj

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:59 pm
xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:08 pm
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

>.< I pressed the damn edit button again! It's going to take a while to get used to that...

Questing can be really boring sometimes... and slow... I liked playing that new word game that we got. I figure I'll wait to see what you can get with them... accumulate them and just sell all the items I game for. I figure in the end that this would be a good but slow profit. ^^

That's true... but it's also a good profit to buy them cheap now and sell them high. It's likely that tattoo's will sell well. I need a few... -_-; ... I don't like wearing shirts...

Which pants...? The black ones with the rip in them? I'll keep an eye out on a good deal for them. If I find one, I'll grab at'em and since you hate donations so much (>P) we can work out some kind of...gold...deal... thinger. Or you can make it easy on me and just let me get them for you. ^^
Those edit buttons like to jump out of nowhere! D:

I don't like questing because I don't enjoy my time on the site, all I can think about is getting gold and more gold. XP And inflation. u__u

Ah, how is that word bump game? I tried it out once, but playing with a touch pad on a laptop annoyed me, so I haven't tried it again. ^^;;

Hahah~ perhaps I will buy a few inks tomorrow then. =P I'm not sure if I want tattoos... I've seen a leaked picture of a concept idea and it didn't look all that great. =P I'm hoping the new layering system gives them more options. >.<

I was talking about the ribbed ones... but I also need a pair with holes in 'em. x]
XD Thanks. Perhaps we'll work out some sort of deal if the time comes. =P ^^

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:02 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

I don't like questing because I don't enjoy my time on the site, all I can think about is getting gold and more gold. XP And inflation. u__u

Ah, how is that word bump game? I tried it out once, but playing with a touch pad on a laptop annoyed me, so I haven't tried it again. ^^;;

Hahah~ perhaps I will buy a few inks tomorrow then. =P I'm not sure if I want tattoos... I've seen a leaked picture of a concept idea and it didn't look all that great. =P I'm hoping the new layering system gives them more options. >.<

I was talking about the ribbed ones... but I also need a pair with holes in 'em. x]

Yeeeah... I know what you're talking about there. I think I'm really quite glad to just buy donation items and accumulate gold really slowly. It's not like Gaia's going anywhere...

Ehhh... it's pretty decent. You don't get very much gold for the amount of time you put into it. It get's pretty decently challenging around the 25th level for me. The more I play the better I get though. I think I hit level 50 today. I'm wondering what level you have to hit to get those phD credits.

Oh boy.. if the tattoo's don't look good... I think I'll cry. I love tattoos... ;_; ...see? I'm already getting teary-eyed at the slightest idea that they might not look good.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:51 pm
BOO!!!  

denndaman

denndaman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:53 pm
I'm tired. Night peoples.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:58 am
sdrawkcab
Awww... poor Ouli. ;__;

I'm bored of Gaia. D:
*sigh*
*logs off*
It's because I'm not here admit it admt it ADMIT IT!
Weeelllll When I am back ( this saterday) hehehahahdkd oh sorry
there will be a lot more things to do >.> <.<

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:27 pm
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

Yeeeah... I know what you're talking about there. I think I'm really quite glad to just buy donation items and accumulate gold really slowly. It's not like Gaia's going anywhere...

Ehhh... it's pretty decent. You don't get very much gold for the amount of time you put into it. It get's pretty decently challenging around the 25th level for me. The more I play the better I get though. I think I hit level 50 today. I'm wondering what level you have to hit to get those phD credits.

Oh boy.. if the tattoo's don't look good... I think I'll cry. I love tattoos... ;_; ...see? I'm already getting teary-eyed at the slightest idea that they might not look good.
I really should be good and invest in donation items, but then I know I'd become too attached to the item to sell it. u.u;;

I heard the admins cut down on the amount of gold you made from the game because people were earning too much. =P Hmm~ I'm not sure what level. O: I should pay more attention to the threads I read about it. xD

Aww... *pat pat* The tatoos will look awesome, just for you. n.n I'm sure of it. x]
<.< >.> I just hope they aren't permanent. xD

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games