Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kibascheza

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:18 pm

*rolls around*

rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto

so was yours it like a story of my life but with less description * rose falls out hand*

Debito:my song was a description of mine and dero's we get called monsters a lot

* drops down* i was called that to.. everyone nno matter how much i saved them still called me a monster for having powrs sometimes i wished i was dead but it wouldnt make diffrence* starts walking into the forestwith violin on back8

Debito:...............*bell goes off in head* ah s**t i left dero again =.=

heh sero ish with cat lolz their talking about him drinking wine and cross jus kicked him..*boy comes out* who r u.. Ayane the villege needs u.... NO like i care that villege blames me for my own parents death i dont want to go back the place that gave me sadnesss in my life what happened to the other one that could protect u guys. he is asking us to pay him. oh is he go tell him ayane says do it or else and give him this bag okay? he knows he cant disobey no matter how strong he is* kid runs away and i starts going further into the forest*

Debito:......?

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins

Jasdero surprised k heeehee
*kicks him hard in the head* ok, that's it, no force on this earth will stop me from hurting him

Jasdero:@.@ *falls down* ow!
*kicks him hard in the chest so he goes through the wall* like i said blaze, no force on earth will stop me

Jasdero:*gets up dizzy and tries to run*
*grabs his head and slams it through the wall and starts kicking him*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:19 pm

generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins

*kicks him hard in the head* ok, that's it, no force on this earth will stop me from hurting him

*kicks him hard in the chest so he goes through the wall* like i said blaze, no force on earth will stop me

thats it!!!!!!! -shoots at cross-

IkuXNoahXInnocence

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:19 pm

generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins

Jasdero:*yelps* dero sorry! dero sorry!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:20 pm

Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto

so was yours it like a story of my life but with less description * rose falls out hand*

Debito:my song was a description of mine and dero's we get called monsters a lot

* drops down* i was called that to.. everyone nno matter how much i saved them still called me a monster for having powrs sometimes i wished i was dead but it wouldnt make diffrence* starts walking into the forestwith violin on back8

heh sero ish with cat lolz their talking about him drinking wine and cross jus kicked him..*boy comes out* who r u.. Ayane the villege needs u.... NO like i care that villege blames me for my own parents death i dont want to go back the place that gave me sadnesss in my life what happened to the other one that could protect u guys. he is asking us to pay him. oh is he go tell him ayane says do it or else and give him this bag okay? he knows he cant disobey no matter how strong he is* kid runs away and i starts going further into the forest*

we ll if u want to follow me u can or just go back to your bro doesnt matter im used to being alone..* starts walking uther to the dangerous parts of the forest*

Tarouchoo

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:21 pm

Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins

*stops kicking and helps him out* now there you go, it's okay, here *hands him some wine* try that
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:23 pm

generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins

*stops kicking and helps him out* now there you go, it's okay, here *hands him some wine* try that

Jasdero:*nervously takes the bottle and drinks some of it*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

IkuXNoahXInnocence

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:24 pm

generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins

-glares from a distance and mutters- next time, i'll kill you...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:24 pm

rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto

we ll if u want to follow me u can or just go back to your bro doesnt matter im used to being alone..* starts walking uther to the dangerous parts of the forest*

Debito:*sighs and follows*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:26 pm

D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins

no you won't
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:27 pm

generalcross44
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins

no you won't
>< cross just stop

kibascheza

IkuXNoahXInnocence

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:27 pm

generalcross44
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins

no you won't
how can u be so sure of that...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:28 pm

Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins
generalcross44
Jasdebi_twins

Jasdero:*nervously takes the bottle and drinks some of it*
how is it?

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:28 pm

Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto

Debito:*sighs and follows*

*see thorn bushes in the way and starts hopping on the tree branches and lands at a training field and puts down her stuff in a corner*
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games