Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:07 pm
Deific Requiem
No one plays guitar hero?

wtf people?

It is an awesome game. Granteed it has no real authenticity in regards to an actual comparison between actual guitar and non actual guitar replicae; however, I like it.

I've never heard of it before today. ^^*

Edit: 1st post on page 2k! *throws confetti into the air*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:09 pm
lurichan
Drifter_Xwolf
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
...I should know better than to watch that episode of FMA...

What now?

I've been holding on tonight

Episode 50 was on the TV... it leaves me with a bad feeling seeing that even if I know everything turns out in the end.

ya ya it does thats kinda why i stoped watching even though i missed episodes i figure its not worth it cause i saw well i think it was the last episode

Actually you're very very wrong. That isn't the last episode, and all the loose ends get resolved (overall) in the final episode 51. It's just a little bit difficult to see the end of that episode and not be a bit upset with it even though that isn't the end of it all. (I'm really trying to be vague so as to not spoil anything for people who haven't seen it all).

oh theres only 50 episodes well ugh i dont know if i saw 51 last thing i remember is edd facing off against sloth and geting pined down and i think i missed the next one but i think it was the last but a friend told me edd rips sloths lower jaw off and alphonso is is fed to sloth or something i dont really know

edit damn i only got the second post of page 2k  

Drifter_Xwolf

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:12 pm
Deific Requiem
No one plays guitar hero?

wtf people?

It is an awesome game. Granteed it has no real authenticity in regards to an actual comparison between actual guitar and non actual guitar replicae; however, I like it.

I have heard of it, but that is all.

Side note:
Crap.
I wanted to be first on this page, but I got distracted in another guild.

It's getting harder and harder to breathe  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:15 pm
Drifter_Xwolf

oh theres only 50 episodes well ugh i dont know if i saw 51 last thing i remember is edd facing off against sloth and geting pined down and i think i missed the next one but i think it was the last but a friend told me edd rips sloths lower jaw off and alphonso is is fed to sloth or something i dont really know

*cracks my knuckles* There are 51 epsiodes to FMA and one movie, and a few video games. (so far two released in the united states).

Homunculi that end up dead by the end of the series: Sloth, Greed, Pride, and Lust

You're friend is either very misinformed, or messing with you.
What really happens is: In episode 50, Ed got skewered through the chest by Envy and was dying. Al brings him back to life using the power of the philosopher's stone. Ed then in turn brings Alphone back to his original body, but ends up going through the gate to sometime just before WW2 in europe.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:16 pm
As always, I put spoilers in white so as to not mess things up for people who want to watch it for themselves.

Sorry, I took the place you wanted IY. ^^*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:18 pm
lurichan
Drifter_Xwolf

*cracks my knuckles* There are 51 epsiodes to FMA and one movie, and a few video games. (so far two released in the united states).

Homunculi that end up dead by the end of the series: Sloth, Greed, Pride, and Lust

You're friend is either very misinformed, or messing with you.
What really happens is: In episode 50, Ed got skewered through the chest by Envy and was dying. Al brings him back to life using the power of the philosopher's stone. Ed then in turn brings Alphone back to his original body, but ends up going through the gate to sometime just before WW2 in europe.

ok ya i did see that and actuly i want to see the movie i think i could find it  

Drifter_Xwolf

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:20 pm
lurichan
As always, I put spoilers in white so as to not mess things up for people who want to watch it for themselves.

Sorry, I took the place you wanted IY. ^^*

It's only right you got first post.

I did see the last episode already, but I'd like to see them all.

You where my mechanical bride, phenobarbie doll  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:22 pm
Drifter_Xwolf

I'm not a big fan of the movie personally... of course trying to watch it without subtitles the first time I found it on the internet was pretty much sucidal on my brain cells since I don't know enough japanese to do much more than guess at it.
The second time with subtitles was minorly kinder... but I don't particularly care for how a lot of the characters were handled and the final decissions made at the end of it. ~_~  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:27 pm
Sorry, I got on a FMA rant. ^^*

If it tells you anything I have both an Edward and Winry posable figure, and I have them hugging eachother.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:28 pm
lurichan
Drifter_Xwolf

I'm not a big fan of the movie personally... of course trying to watch it without subtitles the first time I found it on the internet was pretty much sucidal on my brain cells since I don't know enough japanese to do much more than guess at it.
The second time with subtitles was minorly kinder... but I don't particularly care for how a lot of the characters were handled and the final decissions made at the end of it. ~_~

i feal that way with most animes or anime movies but some turn out great but hey when you watch a whole anime series in japanese with sub believe me not to easy to stay with the story line
the anime was called tactics it was soooo awsome  

Drifter_Xwolf

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:30 pm
lurichan

If it tells you anything I have both an Edward and Winry posable figure, and I have them hugging eachother.

hey if it where me id have ed and scar but id try to set it up so edds in like mid flip attacking scar but in inevitably messing one of the figures up  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:31 pm
lurichan

Ah, Winry.
*Thinks about crazy RoyxEd fangirls*

Maby I'm all messed up  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:31 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
lurichan
Drifter_Xwolf

i feal that way with most animes or anime movies but some turn out great but hey when you watch a whole anime series in japanese with sub believe me not to easy to stay with the story line
the anime was called tactics it was soooo awsome

Don't get me wrong, I love watching anime in japanese since the vocal inflection is usually much better than dubbed versions.

I suppose I don't really care for most movies based off series though. There is just something... blech about the way things are handled in a lot of movies. It doesn't "fit" with the rest of the series and almost always feels a bit out of place.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:32 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

Ah, Winry.

Maby I'm all messed up

-_-* Sometimes I really do feel bad for Winry with how many different yaoi combinations people try to stick Ed in.
I actually have a really sweet picture of Ed and Winry cuddling as my background for my computer.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:34 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

Ah, Winry.

Maby I'm all messed up

-_-* Sometimes I really do feel bad for Winry with how many different yaoi combinations people try to stick Ed in.
I actually have a really sweet picture of Ed and Winry cuddling as my background for my computer.

i perfire crap whats her name the ishbalin chick that has the pink and brown hair  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games